What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SUNDAY TICKET (1 Viewer)

well i got season tickets to eagles, so I dont see it worth it to me cause about 6-7 weeks i wont be able to use it cause I ll be at the game but from what I hear its da best

Just had mine installed today as well, in large part thanks to the testimonials in this thread. I'm ready for a new year. Thanks for the info guys!
What kind of deal did anyone who recently signed up get? I know about the NFL ticket package. I would like to get the free TIVO and the ticket deal together. Which satellite service has the best deals right now? Thanks.
I went through Expert Satellite. The installers were very knowledgable and the support staff was very good. For signing up for the Ticket I got 4 months of their Priemier Package for free,that's just about every channel they offer except for the adult channels,I got a 4-room system installed ( i needed hi-def on my main tv),I'm getting 6 months of the Hi-Def programming package for free and they threw in a DVD player. I haven't seen anyone putting the TiVo into a "free" package yet. You can get that at the DirectTv web-site for $79 right now though. The installers were here for 3 hours and did a very thorough job.

you can add local channels for $3 more a month if available in your area.
Great thread so far!Okay, I've wanted to order DirectTV/Ticket for a while (with the local channels), but here is the kicker. I travel a lot as a consultant. If the gig is long enough, I usually stay in the area in a rent house/corp apt for a while and cut down on all the travel and costs. Most of my stuff is in storage in Texas, all my bills, everything goes to Texas.Let's say I get the package in Texas w/ the local Dallas channels. And then I get a gig in Scottsdale for 5 months and move out there (temporarily) for a while. Can I still get local Dallas channels in Scottsdale? Do I have to tell them every time I move what my local channels are? So if my billing address is Texas and I'm somewhere else for a short while, is it possible to see local Dallas channels elsewhere?

Did anyone out there with Directtv have a problem with a blurry picture? I noticed during football games,on the wide shots,the players look blurry,you can't pick up their numbers. The closer shots are fine but even on some other programs the picture looks blurred. Has anyone had this problem and if so how was it corrected? :wall:

it is being installed on tues. i can't wait. $15 bucks up front plus $100 for the tivo. sunday ticket $249 + premier package for free for 4 months(you can downgrade after the 4 months) even just paying for the basic service would cost $156 over the same 4 months. so i figure i just paid $93 bucks for the sunday ticket plus a zillion movie channels. muy bueno, me likee!

Users who are viewing this thread