What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Unlucky Omega league (1 Viewer)

One step closer to 72. Wonder Mutts gets us down to single digits, I believe...We need 9 - and there are still TWO Discounted Entries available for the taking...Clayton, if you have one of the other Staff/Mods who lives in an eligible state as your partner, I think you'd be OK, no?Just divide the responsibilities in the following manner:Clayton Gray: Drafting and Managing the FranchisePartner: Receipt and Transfer of the Prize MoneyHmm... :ph34r:Come on, fellas...TIME'S A WASTIN'!!! Let's get this sucker FILLED!!! :football:

This goes out to all of the big talkers out there that are not entering this...

you are all guppies!

Here's a chance for you to have a shot at thousands of dollars in prize money...with an entry fee of 50 bucks. If you don't enter this consider your credibility shot as far as I'm concerned. :fishing:

Last edited by a moderator:
How is 72 teams going to playout in the 'offs?
He's using byes for top teams to even it out.
So 24 teams make the playoffs and 8 top scoring teams get a bye? Or is it based on record/winning your sub-league? I think it would be cool if the 6 league champs plus 2 top scoring teams get the bye.

First things first, we have to GET to 72, and we still need a few good men to get there...NICE JOB, LHUCKS, on the call out...it's well deserved. At least Joffer is in. I am completely baffled at the lack of Staff/Mods response to the gauntlet being thrown down. I'd almost think it would be a directive from above to get involved in a competition like this which really separates the men from the mice...what's up with that?SURELY they don't think that Shick! is going to be able to win this all on his own? All due respect given, but PLEASE...Maybe it's the same issue that pops up every time we try to set up a 'cornhole' at various cities, which sound like a great idea until it comes down to the 11th hour, and folks start to beg off because they aren't what they purport themselves to be, and don't want to be exposed...I'd expect that from the FFA, but The Shark Pool??? Come on, now...I'm going to be participating in a live local auction while doing this draft, that's how badly I wanted to be involved with this exciting, unique and challenging format, so I don't want to hear any crying about involvement in other leagues, either......and Omega is a NO TRADING League...talk about easy to add to your reportoire!!!You draft, you submit a lineup, and you work the waiver wire...man, THAT sounds like overload to me... :rolleyes: COME ON FELLAS, at last unofficial count, I think we were at 64...64!!! Less than a week ago we were at 52, for God's sake...WE'RE SO CLOSE!!!I THINK there might be one more discounted membership available, but what does it really matter? At $45 or $50, this is a League that will provide more competition and enjoyment than many with price tags ten times as high!!!Come on, fellas...this is the real deal - GET OFF THE FENCE AND TAKE THE PLUNGE!!!Let's get this thing to 72!!! :football:

Users who are viewing this thread