What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SEA @ GBP - Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Ahman Green is averaging less than 2.0 ypc. Time to drop him down your draft boards and move Davenport up. This has RBBC written all over it.

Seattle at the GB 3.Shick! mentioned when he went to camp that they used a lot of 2 TE sets. Anybody watching the game--is that what they did?

GB Engram for keeping this drive alive...Hass is starting to look like a QB now. He had me worried there in the beginning. They sure are picking on Hawthorne though.

Ahman Green is averaging less than 2.0 ypc. Time to drop him down your draft boards and move Davenport up. This has RBBC written all over it.
Yeah, and Mack Strong will be featured as the goal line back for the 'Hawks. He's good for 10 TDs easy. ;)

Yeah, and Mack Strong will be featured as the goal line back for the 'Hawks. He's good for 10 TDs easy. ;)
Well, he already has 1 TD in just one quarter. That projects out to 64 TDs in a full season.

That was actually a good quarter of football. You don't see that very often in a pre-season game.By the way, I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but in case people were wondering Robert Ferguson isn't playing tonight for the Packers.

Did yall just hear the guy say the packers lead it 7 to 3. Has he been drinking tonight. He already called Darrell Jackson Darin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did yall just hear the guy say the packers lead it 7 to 3. Has he been drinking tonight. He already called Darrell Jackson Darin.
Is that the old guy?? I think he's lost a couple of his marbles.. I heard him call DJAX Darren Jackson on his first catch..

Ahman's spent some time in the weight room this offseason, eh? Good Lord... :eek: He certainly doesn't appear to have lost any speed either, which is great to see.

Yeah,, I'm still kinds pissed at Holmy for getting rid of Green. I saw glimpses of his greatness when he was with the seahawks but he fumbled too many times and got on Holmys #### list.

I'm going to tell everyone again, don't fall asleep on Driver if you're looking for a WR with some upside late. Don't do it. :)

Pat Summeral will not last the year--bet on it...
He's not supposed to. He's filling in while the other guy (can't remember name) is recovering from heart surgery.My wife laughs cuz I sit here correcting PS the whole game.

Who is the announcer with the raspy voice who is on his knees in front of Favre?He predicts Favre gets a first down on 2nd and 23. It doesn't happen. He says Favre just showed young QBs a great lesson by throwing it short and let his recievers doing the work. That would be fine with me if the guy hadn't just predicted Favre would get a first down.

They held them to 1 fieldgoal on their own home turf.. The battle fo the first teamers is over and the seahawks win... :thumbup: I know it doesn't count for anything,, but a win is a win.. Just think they held the GB D off Hasselbeck and the Hawks were missing 3 starting OL men. They're going to do some serious scoring this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Deep Throw down the sideline by Seneca Wallace, I thought. He looks pretty with it, to my eye. Yep, Couch coming in. Guess his arm isn't "dead" today...

Couch looks like a girl throwing out there. He is pushing the ball.

I know it doesn't count for anything,, but a win is a win.. Just think they held the GB D off Hasselbeck and the Hawks were missing 3 starting OL men. They're going to do some serious scoring this year.
Yup, fantasy points galore. The D is still very wonerable against good teams. SEA will be in some shootouts this year. It was damn nice to see Tubbs getting a sack though!

Nice Deep Throw down the sideline by Seneca Wallace, I thought. He looks pretty with it, to my eye. Yep, Couch coming in. Guess his arm isn't "dead" today...
Nope, not "dead", it's live, just not on target... :thumbdown:

So, I've learned thus far:It's Darren Jackson.Mark Roman making a nice hit from the saftey position somehow reflects on Mike Sherman getting great CBs.The Packers started stockpiling CBs after Randy Moss came into the league in 1997.Do ESPN and CBS executives sit down and wager over who can put the worst announcers on TV?

By the way, have you ever seen as many perms and mullets as you can find in your standard Green Bay crowd? (along with a lot of hunting jackets, camoflague, and "trucker" hats)

Do ESPN and CBS executives sit down and wager over who can put the worst announcers on TV?
:rotflmao: It would explain a lot...

CBS: Yeah? Well next year we are getting a twelve year old Armenian girl to announce the games.

ESPN: Reeeally? Well we just signed a mime so there

Users who are viewing this thread