What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official "Eat your Chris Brown Crow" thread (1 Viewer)

People talk about Brown being overhyped but the same can be said for Barlow. What has he ever done beside playing 2nd fiddle to Hearst for 2-3 years. He has no QB, no name WR corp, avg line yet it's crazy to take Brown before him? I don't really get it. Barlow is a good talent but is not in a great situation, Brown is. Barlow does not have LT type talent where he can carry an offense, if he did he would have been starting the last 3 years. Brown would have had 2 td's in the 1st half today vs the #1 Dallas def if he played the entire 2nd qtr. The Titans can move the ball and will get a ton of opportunities inside the 20. He may not have quite the talent of Barlow but he has a much much better opportunity.
Good post.I only own Brown in 1 of the 5 drafts I've finished thus far (last one tomorrow), and I feel like I've missed the boat. Unlike some of the other 2 round backs, Brown should have plenty of opportunities in the red zone. If Brown scored 15 TDs (11-12 rushing, 3 receiving) this year, would anyone REALLY be surprised?If you have the number 1 pick, and take Priest or LT2, and you're able to grab Thomas Jones and Chris Brown at 2.12 and 3.1, you don't have to pick another RB for 10 rounds.

Yeah, language like that belongs in one of those "other" Web sites' forums. I honestly can't believe what a bunch of savages there are at one of the competitors' sites. Swearing at each other, insults, etc. I really appreciate the civility here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread