What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboy/Titan Game THread (1 Viewer)

when was Calico named the #2 ahead of Bennett? I am very impressed with those catches he had, and wish I would have targeted him sooner. :wall:

TY Calico and C.Brown will have nice years. Calico is a fav of mine. He may very well have a breakout year.Look for him as your #4 wr

WOW - BROWN!
Nifty TD run, but seriously, the Dallas defense was lost.
Only because they didn't finish -- the back seven initially assumed that Brown was stopped. The TD was legit ... and a display of nice balance and perseverance by Brown.

Do I need to bump the Chris Brown vs Travis Minor thread again??? That was the dumbest arguement i've ever heard.

My understanding is that the TEN starters will only get 15-20 snaps tonight (they will go into the 3rd Q next week vs. GB)...Dallas starters will go into the 3rd...Brown averaging 6.3 a carry so far tonight...

My understanding is that the TEN starters will only get 15-20 snaps tonight (they will go into the 3rd Q next week vs. GB)...Dallas starters will go into the 3rd...Brown averaging 6.3 a carry so far tonight...
Well if that is the case that is a very dumb move on the Titans part. Why not give your big guns the week off before the season starts and let them play 3 qrts tonight. BAD MOVE

That's three targets for Calico. I've only noticed one other target to Mason so far, but I've not checked the stats at nfl.com to see how many attempts have been made.McNair looked great on the two long balls he threw (both to Calico).I just went and picked Calico up in the only league he was available in (of my four). It's small rosters. I dropped Dayne to pick him up.

Eddie George carry - Al Michaels: "That's a big hole and it closes quickly." Get used to that...Vinny has eyes for Keyshawn...

Is there another Cowboy WR out there? Keyshawn, Keyshawn, Keyshawn. Another nice sideline catch just now and one in traffic as I was typing my previous post.-1 yard on that play just now...Eddie, Eddie, Eddie...

Do I need to bump the Chris Brown vs Travis Minor thread again??? That was the dumbest arguement i've ever heard.
Take off ay, dumbest thing I ever hear was Bobby Petrino lying his #### off about his dealings with Auburn. Here's to you guys losing come Sunday at Pizza Palace.

calico drop... damnit
This is why he will not supplant Bennett. Way too inconsistent with his hands
are you freaken crazy that was a bullett about 100mph with Mcnair under heavy pressure and Calico was like 7 yards away.LOL
uhhh... aren't they're paid to make those types of catches? he's not gonna be pulling down feathers every time..

Eddie should be used in the vien of the latter years of Marion Butts: 3rd & 1...4th and 1...etc and STRAIGHT ahead only! :wall:

calico drop... damnit
This is why he will not supplant Bennett. Way too inconsistent with his hands
are you freaken crazy that was a bullett about 100mph with Mcnair under heavy pressure and Calico was like 7 yards away.LOL
uhhh... aren't they're paid to make those types of catches? he's not gonna be pulling down feathers every time..
True, but it is not like that was the easiest catch in the world. It was a laser and it got to him earlier then he thought it would because of the pressure. Calico is better then Bennett and will be the #2 at some point this year.

Man, the Titans secondary can't even cover Keyshawn. Wait till the Colts come to town.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread