What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 IDP Rookies (1 Viewer)

Zealots IDP only “Phalanx” draft results for any interested. I’m Cronus — can’t say three Commanders in a row was my plan, but it is what it is.

Surprised Dallas Turner lasted until pick 10 (3rd DE) but I am not familiar with this format (scoring). I think he is in a great spot.
I was close between him and Latu with my pick, but went with Latu. It is a start 3 DE and 5 LB league, which may be why so many LBs went early, as a bit more scarce after MFL’s designation change.
Yeah, time to turn one of those into a flex or something.

Zealots IDP only “Phalanx” draft results for any interested. I’m Cronus — can’t say three Commanders in a row was my plan, but it is what it is.

Surprised Dallas Turner lasted until pick 10 (3rd DE) but I am not familiar with this format (scoring). I think he is in a great spot.
I was close between him and Latu with my pick, but went with Latu. It is a start 3 DE and 5 LB league, which may be why so many LBs went early, as a bit more scarce after MFL’s designation change.
Yeah, time to turn one of those into a flex or something.
If you ever have an opening in this league, I'm your replacement...please.

Stole Cedric Gray. Surprised Muasau and Hampton undrafted.

Users who are viewing this thread