What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (1 Viewer)

Apparently he just arrived at Valhalla. Silly thing is pga gives every player a car at each event clearly marked as a player car and sounds like all the other players we're waived through (I repeat, "sounds like" ). Also sounds like the mayor got involved.

Great work Louisville PD!

Apparently he just arrived at Valhalla. Silly thing is pga gives every player a car at each event clearly marked as a player car and sounds like all the other players we're waived through (I repeat, "sounds like" ). Also sounds like the mayor got involved.

Great work Louisville PD!

Whether other players/staff were waved through is huge here. If they were, then the police are really going to have egg on their face. More so than they already do. They charged him with a felony. It’s going to be hard for them just to ignore that charge and admit that they were in the wrong.

Allegedly on Espn2 this morning a reporter at the scene said he heard the cop telling Scheffler: Scotty Scheffler is going down...you aren't going to get out of this. Will be nice to hear what really happened.

ETA: here's how it was reported:
"Right now, he’s going to jail," one officer at the scene told Darlington. "He’s going to jail and there ain’t nothing you can do about it."

Last edited:
When players are done with the 18th hole and getting ready to shake hands, they take their hat off. But right before they shake hands, many players run their right hand through their sweaty hair. Wtf?

Fowler with what we call in our group "nice drive"..... basically when someone is dead middle of fairway with a short iron in and makes bogey or worse we just walk off the green and go ...hey Rick nice drive...

Scottie starts with eagle lol
We typically say “nice bogey” before the ball lands in the fairway.

Rahm looks lost out there.
Worst 2 Majors in a row in his career…by a mile. His pace was too good to keep up forever…but after selling out, now he’s under a type of pressure he hasn’t been under before…no one has. Will be interesting to watch. I’m pretty sure he won’t achieve a Majors career performance that he would have if he didn’t join LIV.

The play today is some of the best I've seen in a long time. Lowry's putting has been phenomenal, Justin Thomas just hit the shot of his life, and Tony Finau just made his fourth consecutive birdie to close within 2. The leader board is loaded.

The play today is some of the best I've seen in a long time. Lowry's putting has been phenomenal, Justin Thomas just hit the shot of his life, and Tony Finau just made his fourth consecutive birdie to close within 2. The leader board is loaded.
Lowry heading to 18 with a good chance to shoot a 61. :shock:

So Xander piped his tee shot, I went away to take a leak and came back and he's hacking out of a fairway bunker. WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread