What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2024 Kentucky Derby Thread (2 Viewers)

your bets on 9 should all be safe...anyway here's my ticket

$5 ATB on #3
$2 win on #1 (gotta bet the grey horse)
$1 exacta box 1-2-3-9
$0.50 exacta box 1-2-3-9
$2 show on #9 to try avoid being skunked on the above

🐴

-QG

No dice. What a terrible, terrible trip for Sierra Leone. Had him in big exactas with the 10 and 8. 2-3-4. Props to the 6. Always scared of Saez up front but thought the 1 and 10 would soften him up. But he didn't back up. Triple Crown wrap

Horse racing is a team sport. I don't remember this ever being brought up so sorry if it's a Honda:

Dr. j invests in horse racing league:

Dr. J: "This will stick like glue, catch on like wildfire, and we’ll all be a part of something that makes sense in terms of excitement, in terms of fan appreciation and in terms of the numbers."

Maybe it's just me but I think a reference to glue is kind of ironic in a horse story.

Original announcement of league last year:

I would argue exacta bets are the original "fantasy team".

Horse racing is a team sport. I don't remember this ever being brought up so sorry if it's a Honda:

Dr. J: "This will stick like glue, catch on like wildfire, and we’ll all be a part of something that makes sense in terms of excitement, in terms of fan appreciation and in terms of the numbers."

Maybe it's just me but I think a reference to glue is kind of ironic in a horse story.

I’ve never heard of this. Your link didn’t work for me

I’ve never heard of this. Your link didn’t work for me

Similar story from another source.

League web site:

Users who are viewing this thread