What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Didn't even try for more dates.

Gotta love all the whining on the groups about how 10C is worthless and the band has sold out because of a few "Platinum" Tickets being sold.  

The shows from 2020 had a very limited number of tix available. Most of The new shows had near 100% hit rate for 10C members. 

In any event I'll be at: 

Quebec City : 1st row sidestage risers

Ottawa: GA

Nashville: Mid Floor

St Louis: GA 

Flights, hotels, trains booked. Sooooo ready for this tour. :banned:  

Still have tickets for St. Louis.  In the past few years, I've taken my wife who does not really love Pearl Jam, but I don't have any friends anymore who love them enough to road trip with me.  My youngest, a college freshman, has slowly gotten into PJ over the last several months, so I will be taking him instead.  Going to be fun to have him experience his first concert with the best concert experience he could hope for!

Still have my Phoenix tickets from 2020. Will keep an eye on fan to fan to try upgrade but not terrible tickets. Hockey arena, Stone's side, about mid-ice and row Q in bottom level.

Can't wait to see them again. Wish they were doing the full show instead of Pluralone as opening act. Got spoiled with that 35 song setlist in 2013.
I am still expecting a full show. I was listening to an interview with Josh Klinghoffer on Pearl Jam radio. He says he will be having special guests playing with him, including members of Pearl Jam. Maybe it will be ok?

I am pretty stoked for this show. I was there in 2013 as well.

After several cancellations due to vocal issues, the boys killed it in Amsterdam on Monday night 🔥

Videos surfacing from the show are amazing on the PJ groups. 

33 Days till I fly out for Quebec City... Lawd I can't wait. I've needed this. 

Anyone else hitting the Canadian leg? 

Last edited by a moderator:
So... not sure where else to post this.... please bear with me..... posting this one with a tall bourbon and some soggy eyes.

Few friends stick like taffy. One of those is Mike. He's one of the best... maybe the best. That's not important. 

Sometime tomorrow Mike is going to have to pull the plug on his 14yo son, in a Level 1 trauma unit somewhere in America.

For the Thread Police:  Mike is a Pearl Jam fan... a BIG fan.... a BIG BIG fan......first show early 90s... tattoos.... all the things. One of us. 

But Tomorrow Mike and his wife are going to have to make a decision no parent should ever ever ####### have to make.  Barring a miracle tonight, ,tomorrow they'll be pulling the starter pistol for a team of people who will run with coolers that will bring life to an unknown number of young teenagers.

10 Club folks know you get a +1 for every show.

September 18th I've got GA for St Louis with Mike. We're coming in a day early because, Mike's a lifer Cards fan and it's Yadi & Pujols curtain call. Bonus pre-show activity. 

For the show: I'm not sure what to be expect, but knowing him, this is going to be a cathartic experience. 

Tip em back, if you're still up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
NA Tour kicks off tomorrow! Why so quiet in here?

I've been in Quebec City since Monday with the GF. What a beautiful city. Staying down in Old Quebec. Awesome time walking around yesterday.

Planning to hit the Wishlist pre-party around 3 or so tomorrow. Then the show.

Via Rail Friday (Biz class / open bar) to Ottawa. Show Sat night in Ottawa. Sun staying downtown in Byward then flying home Monday.

Ottawa > Quebec
Fight me 😂

Ottawa venue (Canadian fire center) is straight trash tho. Jesus.

Whoever thought 8' wide concourses was a good idea needs to be punched in the **** a lot. Between beer and merch lines (both of which were insane due to half-retarded staff, apparently) the entire concourse was basically gridlocked in any possible direction. Never again in this venue.

But the show? The band? The crowd?
Ottawa was poppin tonight

Taking off for the drive to Nashville in an hour!

Anyone else going to Nashville or St Louis this weekend? I'll be at the wishlist preparties then in GA/PIT for both shows.

Catching Cards vs Red Saturday night from Champions Club Box as well... Pujols/Yadi farewell tour.

Tonight was wild in STL.

Ended up 3 deep in front of Jeff, between Mike and Ed. Had some fun exchanges with Mike and Ed sang a good chunk of Glorified G "AT" me.

I may have had some 2A friendly PJ shirts printed up.👀

As soon as Glor G kicked off apparently my buddy and all our new friends were pointing at me. Ed came out of his monitor cocoon and was leaning off the stage singing in our general direction. I held out the shirt front and he basically stared a hole in me for a verse 😂

It was somewhat of a social experiment. Fan base was amazing. Dozen or two positive comments per show. Handful of angry folks with w few words. Half dozen really cool conversations. Renewed my faith in the faithful

I saw them once at the United Center back in the late 90's (hated the venue since we sat behind the band that only turned to recognized us x2 during the show). Caught them x3 @ Wrigley and each time was magnificent. As festival headliner's they were a bit of a disappointment since I'd grown used to their 3 hour long performances and they only performed 2 hours worth of music, but it was to be expected.
My greatest joy in being a Pearl Jam fan is the fact I expect them to hang around at least another decade or two before becoming to y frail to belt out their hits.

Shocked at how dead this thread is fresh off a big tour. You guys alive in here? :lol:

Have the Quebec City Boot if anyone wants it.
I'll also be getting Ottawa / Nashville / St Louis

If anyone is getting any other shows from the tour and is down to trade lemme know :headbang:

Been buried, but went to tremendous shows at MSG and Camden.

MSG was first experience behind the stage but recommend it highly. If only for the pleasure of watching the monster that is Matt Cameron. Was 2nd row from stage, but like "front row experience" for their sing to the back (Elderly). Being 9/11, was pretty intense and acknowledged by Ed and the band.

That being said, thought Camden was the better show despite the perpetual s-show that is Camden parking. Believe it clicked in as the longest show of year and liked the setlist better (MSG more of a greatest hits show in comparison)

Needless to say, both were amazing and renews my hope that they may get out a little more often (even if in short bursts) as they just seemed to be having so much damn fun.

Last edited:
Tour announcement is expected today, as Santos posted the membership reminder yesterday.

Rumored location's can be found in the April Fools video and playlist.

Very disappointed in the limited "tour" cities and dates.
Could just be the first leg.
Eddie's committed to Ohana Festival at the end of September. Wouldn't be surprised to see another announcement for a winter leg. Last time out things were pretty rough with all of the covid and Eddie's voice going out on him for a while. I think these short tours may become their norm, along with 24 song sets instead of the 33-36 they used to play.

Eddie's committed to Ohana Festival at the end of September. Wouldn't be surprised to see another announcement for a winter leg. Last time out things were pretty rough with all of the covid and Eddie's voice going out on him for a while. I think these short tours may become their norm, along with 24 song sets instead of the 33-36 they used to play.
Also, rumor is that Cameron is going to be part-time drummer for Foo Fighters, who are starting to tour again.

Also, rumor is that Cameron is going to be part-time drummer for Foo Fighters, who are starting to tour again.
Yeah, I don't know what I think of that...

Matt squashed that rumor.

Matt squashed that rumor.
Hadn't seen that. Thanks.

Being a Minnesota transplant in Arizona I wouldnt mind one getting my hands on that MN license plate. Tshirt is legit too. Maybe they'll pop up on ten club.

Users who are viewing this thread