What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rookie 1.12- PPR (1 Viewer)

Who is the 1.12 rookie?

• Mohammed Sanu

Votes: 49 47.6%
  • LaMichael James

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • Dwight Jones

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Reuben Randle

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Marvin McNutt

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Juron Criner

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Joe Adams

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Isaiah Peed

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Bernard Pierce

• Ryan Tannehill

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
went with Randle last time, but Criner has won me over after the way he looked yesterday. Looks like a beast that knows how to use his size and isn't afraid to work the middle

went with Randle last time, but Criner has won me over after the way he looked yesterday. Looks like a beast that knows how to use his size and isn't afraid to work the middle
I went with him too. He's going to climb a lot of lists. He seemed to be the favorite o fevery QB. He looks like Boldin.

Time to call this one as Sanu has double the votes on the # 2 choice!

I would also recommend adding looking at adding WR Marvin Jones, as his stock seems to have taken a bump up after a solid Senior Bowl week!

People who are voting LaMichael James must just be going off the name. No way I take im until the 3rd at best, unless he lands in an amazing situation.

People who are voting LaMichael James must just be going off the name. No way I take him until the 3rd at best, unless he lands in an amazing situation.
Totally agree. I liked Quizz Rodgers better than him. I think I'd have to hear "we want to use him just like Sproles in NO" for me to make him a late 1st rounder.

I am hoping these polls will go to 20 spots. I like Sanu in this area. A lot. But I do think the perceived value of RB drives the likes of James Peed and Pierce higher than their relative NFL predraft ranking.

Users who are viewing this thread