What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

People Magazine's Most Beautiful Person is... (1 Viewer)

She's definitely attractive, no doubt. But the word beautiful is so subjective nowadays, so to declare someone the most beautiful just sounds like a publicity stunt.

She's definitely attractive, no doubt. But the word beautiful is so subjective nowadays, so to declare someone the most beautiful just sounds like a publicity stunt.
Dude. Did you not see? This is People Magazine -- they're above that sort of thing.

Oh, c'mon. Really? Wow.

Good thing I cancelled my People subscription....errr...wait..I never had a People subscription.

I think she is pretty, but she's got to do something with her hair. It looks like Hank Aaron's hairdo.

I think she is pretty, but she's got to do something with her hair. It looks like Hank Aaron's hairdo.
People wants to get people talking ... so, here you go.

The question they raise by naming Nyong'o is whether the "Most Beautiful Person" should be "among the best of a specific type" or "among the best of those who have wide appeal".

The question they raise by naming Nyong'o is whether the "Most Beautiful Person" should be "among the best of a specific type" or "among the best of those who have wide appeal".
I dont understand this comment at all. She was pretty much the talk of EVERY award show due to her fashion sense.

Why is that question raised by Lupita, and not by Christina Applegate, or Gwyneth Paltrow, or Julia Roberts (All previous winners)?

Didn't read the article, but "Most Beautiful Person" implies they are factoring in things beyond the Offdee Scale (thus outside of our realm of interests).

The "she's so sweet" or "great personality" alternative to the Maxim Hot 100.

I would absolutely love to sleep with her.

If for nothing else to bring my grand total of people I've slept with on the Top 50 most beautiful people to a robust 1.

Lotta racist in here. Or gay.

Nttiawwt.

I mean, there is. For the first part. Which lots of you must be. Only explanation. Other than gay.

And honestly, most gay guys would prob be all about this choice, so we are down to one option apparently.

Dude, I swear I play basketball with that kid every Saturday. With the way he calls touch fouls all the time, I'm not surprised he wears dresses the rest of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread