What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THE BOOK DRAFT (1 Viewer)

rikishiboy

Footballguy
drafters will draft books in the following categories......1 classic1 drama1 horror1 mystery1 non-fiction1 sci/fi or fantasy1 thriller1 collection of short stories1 series1 flex*** THE BOOK DRAFT COMPLETE DRAFT LIST AND ROSTERS ***1.01 - rikishiboy - The Foundation Series - Isaac Asimov - Series1.02 - DC Thunder - The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald - Classic1.03 - Ivankaramazov - The Stand - Stephen King - Horror1.04 - mon - The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck - Classic1.05 - perry147 - The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkein - Science Fiction/Fantasy1.06 - Uncle Humuna - Moby **** - Herman Melville - Classic1.07 - kupcho1 - 孫子兵法 (The Art of War) - 孫子 (Sun Tzu) - Nonfiction1.08 - Woz - The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe - Edgar Allen Poe - Short Story Collection1.09 - cosjobs - Lonesome Dove - Larry McMurtry - Drama1.10 - Assani Fisher - 1984 - George Orwell - Science Fiction/Fantasy2.01 - Assani Fisher - Catcher in the Rye - J. D. Salinger - Classic2.02 - cosjobs - The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain - Classic2.03 - Woz - Gulliver's Travels - Jonathan Swift - Classic2.04 - kupcho1 - A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole - Drama2.05 - Uncle Humuna - Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut - Flex2.06 - perry147 - The Iliad - Homer - Classic2.07 - mon - Catch 22 - Joseph Heller - Flex2.08 - Ivankaramazov - Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk - Thriller2.09 - DC Thunder - Horatio Hornblower Series - C.S. Forester - Series2.10 - rikishiboy - Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes - Classic3.01 - rikishiboy - Frankenstein - Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley - Horror3.02 - DC Thunder - The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas - Thriller3.03 - Ivankaramazov - Brave New World - Aldous Huxley - Science Fiction/Fantasy3.04 - mon - Tales of H. P. Lovecraft - H. P. Lovecraft - Horror3.05 - perry147 - Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand - Drama3.06 - Uncle Humuna - Dune - Frank Herbert - Science Fiction/Fantasy3.07 - kupcho1 - Ulysses - James Joyce - Classic3.08 - Woz - The Prince - Machiavelli - Nonfiction3.09 - cosjobs - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch - Philip K. **** - Horror3.10 - Assani Fisher - Plato's Dialogues - Plato - Series4.01 - Assani Fisher - When Pride Still Mattered: A Life of Vince Lombardi - David Maraniss - Nonfiction4.02 - cosjobs - Travis McGee Series - John D. MacDonald - Series4.03 - Woz - It - Stephen King - Horror4.04 - kupcho1 - A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess - Science Fiction/Fantasy4.05 - Uncle Humuna - The Jack Ryan Series - Tom Clancy - Series4.06 - perry147 - Walden - Henry David Thoreau - Nonfiction4.07 - mon - And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie - Mystery4.08 - Ivankaramazov - The Brothers Karamazov - Fyodor Dostoevsky - Drama4.09 - DC Thunder - The Collected Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway - Ernest Hemingway - Short Story Collection4.10 - rikishiboy - The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown - Thriller5.01 - rikishiboy - 12 Red Herring - Jeffrey Archer - Short Story Collection5.02 - DC Thunder - The Name of the Rose - Umberto Eco - Mystery5.03 - Ivankaramazov - The Crying of Lot 49 - Thomas Pynchon - Mystery5.04 - mon - The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkein - Science Fiction/Fantasy5.05 - perry147 - American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis - Horror5.06 - Uncle Humuna - The Hound of the Baskervilles - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Mystery5.07 - kupcho1 - كتاب ألف ليلة و ليلة (The Book of One Thousand and One Nights) - Abu abd-Allah Muhammed el-Gahshigar - Short Story Collection5.08 - Woz - Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen - Drama5.09 - cosjobs - Tales of Ordinary Madness - Charles Bukowski - Short Story Collection5.10 - Assani Fisher - The Works of George Berkeley - George Berkeley - Short Story Collection6.01 - Assani Fisher - Theory of Poker - David Sklansky - Flex6.02 - cosjobs - Matthew Scudder Series - Lawrence Block - Flex6.03 - Woz - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde - Flex6.04 - kupcho1 - The Baroque Cycle - Neal Stephenson - Series6.05 - Uncle Humuna - The Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad - Thriller6.06 - perry147 - Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov - Flex6.07 - mon - The Illustrated Man - Ray Bradbury - Short Story Collection6.08 - Ivankaramazov - The Sound and the Fury - William Faulkner - Classic6.09 - DC Thunder - Macbeth - Shakespeare - Drama6.10 - rikishiboy - The Time Machine - H.G. Wells - Science Fiction/Fantasy7.01 - rikishiboy - The Origin of Species - Charles Darwin - Nonfiction7.02 - DC Thunder - Das Kapital - Karl Marx - Nonfiction7.03 - Ivankaramazov - The Decameron - Giovanni Boccaccio - Short Story Collection7.04 - mon - The Rabbit Angstrom Novels - John Updike - Series7.05 - perry147 - The Canterbury Tales - Geoffrey Chaucer - Short Story Collection7.06 - Uncle Humuna - Dracula - Bram Stoker - Horror7.07 - kupcho1 - Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell - Flex7.08 - Woz - The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis - Series7.09 - cosjobs - The Firm - John Grisham - Thriller7.10 - Assani Fisher - LA Confidential - James Ellroy - Mystery8.01 - Assani Fisher - One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel García Márquez - Drama8.02 - cosjobs - The Right Stuff - Tom Wolfe - Nonfiction8.03 - Woz - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? - Phillip K. **** - Science Fiction/Fantasy8.04 - kupcho1 - The Day of the Jackal - Frederick Forsyth - Mystery8.05 - Uncle Humuna - Delta of Venus - Anais Nin - Short Story Collection8.06 - perry147 - Red Dragon - Thomas Harris - Thriller8.07 - mon - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey - Drama8.08 - Ivankaramazov - The Oedipus Trilogy - Sophocles - Series8.09 - DC Thunder - The Wealth of Nations - Adam Smith - Flex8.10 - rikishiboy - The Maltese Falcon - Dashiell Hammett - Mystery9.01 - rikishiboy - Contest - Matthew Reilly - Drama9.02 - DC Thunder - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea - Jules Verne - Science Fiction/Fantasy9.03 - Ivankaramazov - Anarchy, State and Utopia - Robert Nozick - Nonfiction9.04 - mon - Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton - Thriller9.05 - perry147 - The Sackets Series - Louis L'Amour - Series9.06 - Uncle Humuna - Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel García Márquez - Drama9.07 - kupcho1 - The Silence of the Lambs - Thomas Harris - Thriller9.08 - Woz - To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee - Mystery9.09 - cosjobs - The Sirens of Titan - Kurt Vonnegut - Science Fiction/Fantasy9.10 - Assani Fisher - The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles - Julie Andrews - Thriller10.01 - Assani Fisher - The Haunting of Hill House - Shirley Jackson - Horror10.02 - cosjobs - Get Shorty - Elmore Leonard - Mystery10.03 - Woz - The Magus - John Fowles - Thriller10.04 - kupcho1 - The Books of Blood - Clive Barker - Horror10.05 - Uncle Humuna - Cadillac Desert - Marc Reisner - Nonfiction10.06 - perry147 - The Spy Who Came in From the Cold - John Le Carre - Mystery10.07 - mon - Fates Worse Than Death - Kurt Vonnegut - Nonfiction10.08 - Ivankaramazov - The Trial - Franz Kafka - Flex10.09 - DC Thunder - The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus - Christopher Marlowe - Horror10.10 - rikishiboy - War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy - Flexrikishiboy1 - The Foundation Series - Isaac Asimov - Series2 - Don Quixote - Miguel de Cervantes - Classic3 - Frankenstein - Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley - Horror4 - The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown - Thriller5 - 12 Red Herring - Jeffrey Archer - Short Story Collection6 - The Time Machine - H.G. Wells - Science Fiction/Fantasy7 - The Origin of Species - Charles Darwin - Nonfiction8 - The Maltese Falcon - Dashiell Hammett - Mystery9 - Contest - Matthew Reilly - Drama10 - War and Peace - Leo Tolstoy - FlexDC Thunder1 - The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald - Classic2 - Horatio Hornblower Series - C.S. Forester - Series3 - The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas - Thriller4 - The Collected Short Stories of Ernest Hemingway - Ernest Hemingway - Short Story Collection5 - The Name of the Rose - Umberto Eco - Mystery6 - Macbeth - Shakespeare - Drama7 - Das Kapital - Karl Marx - Nonfiction8 - The Wealth of Nations - Adam Smith - Flex9 - Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea - Jules Verne - Science Fiction/Fantasy10 - The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus - Christopher Marlowe - HorrorIvankaramazov1 - The Stand - Stephen King - Horror2 - Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk - Thriller3 - Brave New World - Aldous Huxley - Science Fiction/Fantasy4 - The Brothers Karamazov - Fyodor Dostoevsky - Drama5 - The Crying of Lot 49 - Thomas Pynchon - Mystery6 - The Sound and the Fury - William Faulkner - Classic7 - The Decameron - Giovanni Boccaccio - Short Story Collection8 - The Oedipus Trilogy - Sophocles - Series9 - Anarchy, State and Utopia - Robert Nozick - Nonfiction10 - The Trial - Franz Kafka - Flexmon1 - The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck - Classic2 - Catch 22 - Joseph Heller - Flex3 - Tales of H. P. Lovecraft - H. P. Lovecraft - Horror4 - And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie - Mystery5 - The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkein - Science Fiction/Fantasy6 - The Illustrated Man - Ray Bradbury - Short Story Collection7 - The Rabbit Angstrom Novels - John Updike - Series8 - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Ken Kesey - Drama9 - Jurassic Park - Michael Crichton - Thriller10 - Fates Worse Than Death - Kurt Vonnegut - Nonfictionperry1471 - The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkein - Science Fiction/Fantasy2 - The Iliad - Homer - Classic3 - Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand - Drama4 - Walden - Henry David Thoreau - Nonfiction5 - American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis - Horror6 - Lolita - Vladimir Nabokov - Flex7 - The Canterbury Tales - Geoffrey Chaucer - Short Story Collection8 - Red Dragon - Thomas Harris - Thriller9 - The Sackets Series - Louis L'Amour - Series10 - The Spy Who Came in From the Cold - John Le Carre - MysteryUncle Humuna1 - Moby **** - Herman Melville - Classic2 - Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut - Flex3 - Dune - Frank Herbert - Science Fiction/Fantasy4 - The Jack Ryan Series - Tom Clancy - Series5 - The Hound of the Baskervilles - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - Mystery6 - The Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad - Thriller7 - Dracula - Bram Stoker - Horror8 - Delta of Venus - Anais Nin - Short Story Collection9 - Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel García Márquez - Drama10 - Cadillac Desert - Marc Reisner - Nonfictionkupcho11 - 孫子兵法 (The Art of War) - 孫子 (Sun Tzu) - Nonfiction2 - A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole - Drama3 - Ulysses - James Joyce - Classic4 - A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess - Science Fiction/Fantasy5 - كتاب ألف ليلة و ليلة (The Book of One Thousand and One Nights) - Abu abd-Allah Muhammed el-Gahshigar - Short Story Collection6 - The Baroque Cycle - Neal Stephenson - Series7 - Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell - Flex8 - The Day of the Jackal - Frederick Forsyth - Mystery9 - The Silence of the Lambs - Thomas Harris - Thriller10 - The Books of Blood - Clive Barker - HorrorWoz1 - The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe - Edgar Allen Poe - Short Story Collection2 - Gulliver's Travels - Jonathan Swift - Classic3 - The Prince - Machiavelli - Nonfiction4 - It - Stephen King - Horror5 - Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen - Drama6 - The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde - Flex7 - The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis - Series8 - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? - Phillip K. **** - Science Fiction/Fantasy9 - To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee - Mystery10 - The Magus - John Fowles - Thrillercosjobs1 - Lonesome Dove - Larry McMurtry - Drama2 - The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain - Classic3 - The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch - Philip K. **** - Horror4 - Travis McGee Series - John D. MacDonald - Series5 - Tales of Ordinary Madness - Charles Bukowski - Short Story Collection6 - Matthew Scudder Series - Lawrence Block - Flex7 - The Firm - John Grisham - Thriller8 - The Right Stuff - Tom Wolfe - Nonfiction9 - The Sirens of Titan - Kurt Vonnegut - Science Fiction/Fantasy10 - Get Shorty - Elmore Leonard - MysteryAssani Fisher1 - 1984 - George Orwell - Science Fiction/Fantasy2 - Catcher in the Rye - J. D. Salinger - Classic3 - Plato's Dialogues - Plato - Series4 - When Pride Still Mattered: A Life of Vince Lombardi - David Maraniss - Nonfiction5 - The Works of George Berkeley - George Berkeley - Short Story Collection6 - Theory of Poker - David Sklansky - Flex7 - LA Confidential - James Ellroy - Mystery8 - One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel García Márquez - Drama9 - The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles - Julie Andrews - Thriller10 - The Haunting of Hill House - Shirley Jackson - Horror

Last edited by a moderator:
with the 1.1 I select the foundation series by Isaac Asimov

Foundation

I plan on drafting simply what I have read and liked....this is one of the greatest series by a great author.

Foundation

I plan on drafting simply what I have read and liked....this is one of the greatest series by a great author.
I have not read this series but have heard great things about it; but still at 1.1 I think it is a little bit high.

that may be true..but I am simply drafting what I know....I am sure others will draft a more shall we say enlightened selection :)

Foundation

I have not read this series but have heard great things about it; but still at 1.1 I think it is a little bit high.

1.2--"The Great Gatsby"--F. Scott Fitzgerald-ClassicSome (me amongst them), would argue that this is indeed "the Great American Novel". The story of the rise and fall of Jay Gatsby, as well as that of Tom and Daisy Buchanan, this novel is a relavant in the 2000s as it was in the 1920s when it was written.

you have room for one more drafter?
Joined yesterday? You're going to have to tell us about yourself first.You going to do something about your sideburns?

1.2--"The Great Gatsby"--F. Scott Fitzgerald-Classic

Some (me amongst them), would argue that this is indeed "the Great American Novel". The story of the rise and fall of Jay Gatsby, as well as that of Tom and Daisy Buchanan, this novel is a relavant in the 2000s as it was in the 1920s when it was written.
Very good choice I saw this ranked #1 on a list of the greatest novels of the last 100 years. (Special Note: I have not read it.)

1.2--"The Great Gatsby"--F. Scott Fitzgerald-Classic

Some (me amongst them), would argue that this is indeed "the Great American Novel".  The story of the rise and fall of Jay Gatsby, as well as that of Tom and Daisy Buchanan, this novel is a relavant in the 2000s as it was in the 1920s when it was written.
Very good choice I saw this ranked #1 on a list of the greatest novels of the last 100 years. (Special Note: I have not read it.)
Then do yourself a favor and read it. :thumbup:

Joined yesterday? You're going to have to tell us about yourself first.You going to do something about your sideburns?
I've been here for a while.
So how long is your time out?
No time out. In fact I posted just yesterday. Just prefer using my real name now. Most people know who I am.
Screw it. Consider him added. I can't imagine someone creating an alias for a book draft.1.01 rikishiboy The Foundation Series Isaac Asimov Series

1.02 DC Thunder The Great Gatsby F. Scott Fitzgerald Classic

1.03 Ivankaramazov The Stand Stephen King Horror

1.04 mon The Grapes of Wrath John Steinbeck Classic

1.05 perry147

1.06 Uncle Humuna

1.07 kupcho1

1.08 Woz

1.09 cosjobs

1.10 Assani Fisher

(formatting stinks for now)

1.05 Lord of the Rings (LOTR)

Simply the greatest Fantasy books of all time.

LOTR

Classics and Dramas are going too fast. The 20th one chosen isn't going to be better than the 1st, except based on personal opinion.

Hey Rikishi, I'm going to e-mail you a list of 3 picks because I have class and lifting soon in case 1.07 picks

1.07 - 孫子兵法 (The Art of War) / 孫子 (Sun Tzu) / 6th century BC / Nonfiction

Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics. It is one of the most famous studies of strategy and has had a huge influence on both military planning and beyond. First translated into a European language two hundred years ago by Father Amiot, a French missionary, The Art of War has been credited with influencing Napoléon, the German General Staff, and even the planning of Operation Desert Storm. Leaders as diverse as Mao Zedong and Vo Nguyen Giap have claimed to have drawn inspiration from the work.
Perhaps one of the most influential books ever written, the Art of War has applications well beyond the military realm. It is certainly one of the most beneficial books that I've ever read.I think that nonfiction will prove to be a tough selection for many even though there is only one spot allocated to the category. I think we'll see a number of biographies and "buff" books so I wanted something that will truly stand out.

Classics and Dramas are going too fast. The 20th one chosen isn't going to be better than the 1st, except based on personal opinion.
You don't sound like a lover of books. If my favorite author is Steinbeck I better pick him quick. Personal opinion is all that matters to me.

No time out. In fact I posted just yesterday. Just prefer using my real name now. Most people know who I am.
Who did you used to be?
jwvdcw....I still use both names...just signed in as this one now.

1.07 - 孫子兵法 (The Art of War) / 孫子 (Sun Tzu) / 6th century BC / Nonfiction

Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics. It is one of the most famous studies of strategy and has had a huge influence on both military planning and beyond. First translated into a European language two hundred years ago by Father Amiot, a French missionary, The Art of War has been credited with influencing Napoléon, the German General Staff, and even the planning of Operation Desert Storm. Leaders as diverse as Mao Zedong and Vo Nguyen Giap have claimed to have drawn inspiration from the work.
Perhaps one of the most influential books ever written, the Art of War has applications well beyond the military realm. It is certainly one of the most beneficial books that I've ever read.
Good and interesting pick. Extra points for the Mandarin characters!

Classics and Dramas are going too fast.  The 20th one chosen isn't going to be better than the 1st, except based on personal opinion.
You don't sound like a lover of books. If my favorite author is Steinbeck I better pick him quick. Personal opinion is all that matters to me.
Oh boy do I ever love books. I'm book crazy. I just thought the point of the draft was to assemble the best team according to the categories. That said, my favorite book hasn't been taken yet, it is a drama, and there's no way I'd let it pass me just because I thought the #1 horror book was still on the board.

I vote we don't let Assani Fisher (jwvdcw) in. He almost ruined the Seinfeld draft by never being around. He didn't even complete the draft.

1.08 "The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe (including Pit and the Pendulum, Tell Tale-Heart, Fall of the House of Usher" - by Edgar allen Poe. This is my short stories collection pick.

Classics and Dramas are going too fast.  The 20th one chosen isn't going to be better than the 1st, except based on personal opinion.
Oh boy do I ever love books. I'm book crazy. I just thought the point of the draft was to assemble the best team according to the categories. That said, my favorite book hasn't been taken yet, it is a drama, and there's no way I'd let it pass me just because I thought the #1 horror book was still on the board.
I think the objective is to assemble the best team. If you can do that and include your favorites, so much the better.I think that there are very few books on my cheat sheet that will appear on other people's lists. Maybe 1 or 2, but I've got backups just in case. Odds are I'll go the whole draft without one of my books being snagged before I can pick it.

That said, I've read every book picked so far, and enjoyed all of them.

2.01 Gulliver's Travels - Jonathan Swift. Since there is no satire category, I'll take this as my classic. I couldn't pass this up though as it's one of my favorite books.

1.08 "The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe (including Pit and the Pendulum, Tell Tale-Heart, Fall of the House of Usher" - by Edgar allen Poe. This is my short stories collection pick.
Can we get a link to the specific book? There are countless Poe collections.

Great pick

I vote we don't let Assani Fisher (jwvdcw) in. He almost ruined the Seinfeld draft by never being around. He didn't even complete the draft.
:confused: I play poker online all day...how could I not be around?

2.01 Gulliver's Travels - Jonathan Swift. Since there is no satire category, I'll take this as my classic. I couldn't pass this up though as it's one of my favorite books.
Darn!Missed it by 2 picks!!!

Go look at the Seinfeld draft. You were never around, we were always waiting on you. You didn't even select your last three picks.

1.08 "The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe (including Pit and the Pendulum, Tell Tale-Heart, Fall of the House of Usher" - by Edgar allen Poe.  This is my short stories collection pick.
It's on the stacks here at the library I'm at right now. The editor alt author is Sherwin Cody. It was published in 1924 by Modern Library.

Go look at the Seinfeld draft. You were never around, we were always waiting on you. You didn't even select your last three picks.
Color me confounded.

He jumped the gun and skipped 2 people. I thought we added cosjobs and Assani

1.08 "The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe (including Pit and the Pendulum, Tell Tale-Heart, Fall of the House of Usher" - by Edgar allen Poe.  This is my short stories collection pick.
It's on the stacks here at the library I'm at right now. The editor alt author is Sherwin Cody. It was published in 1924 by Modern Library.
OK. Tought to judge a book by a cover (we can't see) though. ;)

Screw it. Consider him added. I can't imagine someone creating an alias for a book draft.1.01 rikishiboy The Foundation Series Isaac Asimov Series

1.05 perry147

1.06 Uncle Humuna

1.07 kupcho1

1.08 Woz

1.09 cosjobs

1.10 Assani Fisher

Damn, I didn't see this. I just picked 2.01 because I thought it was only an 8 person draft. :wall: Were any of you planning on taking Gulliver's Travels with the next 4 picks?

Update: cosjobs on the clock1.01 - rikishiboy - The Foundation Series - Isaac Asimov - Series1.02 - DC Thunder - The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald - Classic1.03 - Ivankaramazov - The Stand - Stephen King - Horror1.04 - mon - The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck - Classic1.05 - perry147 - The Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkein - Series1.06 - Uncle Humuna - Moby **** - Herman Melville - Classic1.07 - kupcho1 - 孫子兵法 (The Art of War) - 孫子 (Sun Tzu) - Nonfiction1.08 - Woz - The Best Tales of Edgar Allen Poe - Edgar Allen Poe - Short Story Collection1.09 - cosjobs - - - 1.10 - Assani Fisher - - -

He jumped the gun and skipped 2 people. I thought we added cosjobs and Assani
My bad my bad. I was going by the list at the top of the page. What do you guys want to do about my pick? Were any of you honestly going to take it? I gotta go here for a few hours in a little bit.

1.05 perry147

1.06 Uncle Humuna

1.07 kupcho1

1.08 Woz

1.09 cosjobs

1.10 Assani Fisher

Damn, I didn't see this. I just picked 2.01 because I thought it was only an 8 person draft. :wall: Were any of you planning on taking Gulliver's Travels with the next 4 picks?
I won't take it. FWIW, you "book nerds" will probably hate my picks, but I'm gonna pick what I like moreso than what I think will be popular.

Users who are viewing this thread