What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pollard to IR (1 Viewer)

Crap...saw the news yesterday and hoped it wasn't that bad, now have to find a WW fill, in a 16 team start 2 DB league. I'm debating between Griffin Ten, Allen NYJ, McDonald STL, Woodson Oak and Whitner Cle.....I'm not a fan of CB's as they seem to be too hit and miss. I'm leaning towards Griffin as he is the #2 DB in our league scoring set up and is a FA.

At this point, what do people think about holding/dropping in a dynasty league? I'm leaning toward dropping given that he's 30, it's a rough injury, and he never seems to be in any team's long-term plans.

Crap...saw the news yesterday and hoped it wasn't that bad, now have to find a WW fill, in a 16 team start 2 DB league. I'm debating between Griffin Ten, Allen NYJ, McDonald STL, Woodson Oak and Whitner Cle.....I'm not a fan of CB's as they seem to be too hit and miss. I'm leaning towards Griffin as he is the #2 DB in our league scoring set up and is a FA.
George wilson?

Users who are viewing this thread