What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

And Father of the Year goes to.... (1 Viewer)

Jayrod

Footballguy
....not this guy.

I forgot to pick my daughter up from preschool. She was totally oblivious and just had a blast playing around the school by herself. However the teacher wasn't too pleased.

Normally my mother-in-law picks her up in the afternoon. However today, she is out of town and I was supposed to do it. So what did I do? I just went out to lunch by myself and played some Clash of Clans until our friend who is supposed to be watching her this afternoon texted me asking me where she was.

No sex for you!

Hah, I did something similar once. I took my then 5 YO along to get his older bro' from football practice. The little guys started goofing off on the jungle gym and I forgot all about him. When I arrived home with only the older boy my wife was none too happy. When I got back to the football field it was already dark and the little guy was the only person there. Luckily he didn't freak out.

....not this guy.

I forgot to pick my daughter up from preschool. She was totally oblivious and just had a blast playing around the school by herself. However the teacher wasn't too pleased.

Normally my mother-in-law picks her up in the afternoon. However today, she is out of town and I was supposed to do it. So what did I do? I just went out to lunch by myself and played some Clash of Clans until our friend who is supposed to be watching her this afternoon texted me asking me where she was.

No sex for you!
:lmao:

gameday said:
Hah, I did something similar once. I took my then 5 YO along to get his older bro' from football practice. The little guys started goofing off on the jungle gym and I forgot all about him. When I arrived home with only the older boy my wife was none too happy. When I got back to the football field it was already dark and the little guy was the only person there. Luckily he didn't freak out.
I bet you were crapping your pants the whole ride back to that football field.

Ignoramus said:
Jayrod said:
....not this guy.

No sex for you!
:lmao:
Dude. I'm a TH8. Stuff is serious.

Been there and done that. The kids paid me back a couple times by not being at school when I went to pick them up.

My wife (who works nights and sleeps days) has slept through her alarm a couple times, and the kids have had to walk home from school. It's only about 1/2 mile in safe neighborhood so I'm not worried about the kids, but man does she feel guilty when it happens. As she should.

I've taken to calling her every day at 3:00 to make sure she's awake.

My wife (who works nights and sleeps days) has slept through her alarm a couple times, and the kids have had to walk home from school. It's only about 1/2 mile in safe neighborhood so I'm not worried about the kids, but man does she feel guilty when it happens. As she should.

Stop doing that.

Stop doing that.
Then I'll never see my kids again. Ah, I see now. I like the way you think!

Users who are viewing this thread