What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

making a little money in fantasy baseball, best advice (1 Viewer)

mjb69

Footballguy
I've done reasonably well playing 50/50s on Fanduel and Draftkings using utilizing advice from the FBG. I especially like the Interactive Value Charts. I thought I'd give (daily) Fantasy Baseball a try this season. Can you give me a recommendation on where to get the same quality guidance I get from the FBG for Fantasy Baseball? Is there a preferred site to play on?

Thanks.

there have never been many who made serious money over a long period of time Gambling on baseball - and dress it any way you want that is what daily cash contests are.

But if you want to puruse it Todd Zola has done some very good studies on playing the dailies - I think it was on Fantasy Alarm

50/50s can be slightly profitable, but everything else will be a money drain unless you really dive into stacks and how they can help you. Personally, I ignore that angle and do 50/50s because I cant beat the studs at their own game and a lot of daily players just copy their GPPs into 50/50s which has to be less than ideal for them.

This year might be harder for everything though as it seems like tons of places are selling or posting cash game lineups

I would be interested if we could fire up a daily FD thread during the season.

Also bankroll management is more important in bases just because there are games every day. Usually instead of making like 7 variations and putting all my money in play every NFL Sunday I put like 20% on 1 or 2 lineups or even lower would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread