What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

There will only be 1 team left undefeated (1 Viewer)

Finless

Footballguy
The Jags are going to beat up on the Colts. Now that's a lock. David Gerrard's wizardry and mistake free football, MJD, and the nasty D will be too much for Peyton and company to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jags are going to beat up on the Colts. Now that's a lock. David Gerrard's wizardry and mistake free football, MJD, and the nasty D will be too much for Peyton and company to handle.
Then there would still be two teams undefeated after tomorrow, gb.Colts/Jags is Monday.

David Gerrard's wizardry and mistake free football
There's just something wrong with this sentence.
I'm not so sure...grammatically?
Well, aside from spelling Garrard's name wrong, I just think it's bizarre to associate the guy with "mistake free football".
Well zero interceptions is a pretty good sign of mistake free football. However I would be more leery of associatiing Garrard with "wizardry".It should be a good game and the Jags most certainly have the chance to beat the Colts. But my money is still on Peyton and Co. It should be a good game thoug for a change.

Knowing the Colts/Jags don't play until Monday night, I came in here expecting to find clueless, I mean finless, predicting a Dolphins over Pats finish!

How crazy is that?

Now that's funny.

I don't care who ya are.

However I would be more leery of associatiing Garrard with "wizardry". = LOL.

If the Colts can't contain the Jags running game, it should be a close game. Either way, I think the Colts will take this one. Too many weapons.

Nice to have two Monday Night Games in a row worth watching.

this is one of those moments where I feel proud to be a member in this forum.

Knowing the Colts/Jags don't play until Monday night, I came in here expecting to find clueless, I mean finless, predicting a Dolphins over Pats finish!How crazy is that?Now that's funny. I don't care who ya are.
Easy Pal...Jagarus and Gerrard will romp on MNFL.

The spread is only 3 points, so as far as Vegas is concerned it's going to be a very close game.

If you bet Jacksonville, you basically have to have the mindset that Jacksonville is going to win the game if you expect to get paid.

I think the game will be pretty close but I don't think Jacksonville has team to do it. I don't like their offense. They don't have a really good running game and when I look at their passing game, it's average. So, there's nothing to scare me there.

On defense, they're getting a little better but I think you can run on them. Peyton Manning won't have a huge day but they will have success running the ball.

Anything can happen in the NFL but I expect Indy to win. For them to lose, they'll have to commit multiple turnovers and give Jacksonville easy opportunities for points. If Indy plays a tight game, regardless of what Jacksonville does I believe Indy wins.

It is ridiculous to say that either team is a lock to win tomorrow night's game. Though, I can't take anything Finless says seriously - especially when he can't even spell Garrard correctly.

Between the content of this post and that it was done at 11:50 on a Saturday night, I'm going out on a limb and say alcohol was the lubricant for the typist's fingers.

It may get ugly tonight folks.
Jags always play the Colts very tough. I will put it this way - If the Jags get three or more sacks(or hard hits) on Manning they have a shot.The best way to deal with Manning is to punch him in the mouth early.

This gem fell to page 4.
You went to page 4 looking for this? Some life.... :goodposting:
How exactly does that mean he has no life? It's not like it takes longer than 2 minutes to search the first 4 pages of a forum. And if you're so busy in life that you can't afford to relax and hang out for 2 minutes, then I feel sorry for you.

Users who are viewing this thread