What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Justin Forsett, RB, Seattle Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Jason Wood

Zoo York
2010 Player Spotlight Series

One of Footballguys best assets is our message board community. The Shark Pool is, in our view, the best place on the internet to discuss, debate and analyze all things fantasy football. In what's become an annual tradition, the Player Spotlight series is a key part of the preseason efforts. As many of you know, we consider the Player Spotlight threads the permanent record for analyzing the fantasy prospects of the player in question. This year, we plan to publish more than 140 offensive spotlights covering the vast majority of expected skill position starters.

Each week we will post a list of players to be discussed. Those threads will remain open for the entire preseason, and should be a central point to discussion expectations for the player in question. Importantly, analysis done in the first week of posting will be part of the permanent record in two ways. 1) At the end of the week, we will tally the projections into a consensus. 2) We will select a number of pull quotes from forum contributors who make a compelling statement or observation. Both the projections and pull quotes will be part of a published article on the main website.

Thread Topic: Justin Forsett, RB, Seattle Seahawks

Player Page Link: Justin Forsett Player Page

Each article will include:

[*]Detailed viewpoint from a Footballguys staff member

[*]Highlighted member commentary from the message board threads

[*]FBG Projections

[*]Consensus Member Projections

The Rules

In order for this thread to provide maximum value, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines:

[*]Focus commentary on the player (or players) in question, and your expectations for said player (or players)

[*]Back up your expectations in whatever manner you deem appropriate; avoid posts that simply say "I hate him" or "He's the best"

[*]Avoid redundancies or :thumbdown: ... this should be about incremental analysis or debate

While not a requirement, we strongly encourage you to provide your own projections for the player (players):

Projections should include:

[*]For QBs: Attempts, Completions, Passing Yards, Passing TDs, Ints, Rush Attempts, Rush Yards, Rush TDs

[*]For RBs: Rushes, Rushing Yards, Rush TDs, Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs

[*]For WRs & TEs: Receptions, Receiving Yards, Receiving TDs

Now let's get on with the conversation! We look forward to your contributions and let me offer a personal thanks in anticipation of the great debate and analysis.

White getting cut helps his value, but I doubt it helps his production much. The Seahawks obviously dont want him to carry the load, so his upside is limited. With or without White, the Seahawks Rb situation is a RBBC mess that i will not be touching unless they somehow get Lynch.

152 carries, 638 yards, 3 TD's, 21 rec., 166 yards, 1 TD.

Anyone afraid of Julius? He's been an afterthought in most drafts so far, even though Carroll has spoken highly of him (and Forsett).

Height: 5-8

Weight: 194

Born: Oct 14, 1985 - Lakeland, FL

College: California

Draft: 2008 - 7th round (26th pick) by the Seattle Seahawks

Rookie Season

114 carries

619 yards

5.4 YPC

4 TDs

41 Rec

350 yards

8.5 yards per catch

9.7 YAC

1 TD

2010 Projections

215 carries

1075 yards

5 ypc

6-10 TDs

65 rec

520 yards

8 yards per catch

2 TDs

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever season it is those are top five numbers in ppr leagues and I think that is kinda high. I would start by lowering his total tds to six or so, then probably his carries by thirty or forty. He still has top ten potential in ppr leagues as long as someone finally realizes how terrible Julius Jones is.

I posted this on a Forsett dynasty thread June 8th:

I don't care about dynasty but- as I said before- I know Forsett's uncle Dewayne and we talk about JF every week. Before, during and after the Lendale thing, Carroll has always been preparing Forsett to carry a big load. Lendale was a cheap flier, only because Carroll coached him at USC. What hasn't been publicized is that LenDale has a bum knee. He's dealt with it since October 2007.

Anyway......... Forsett is in for a great year unless he does something to screw it up - and I hear nothing but tales of devotion, hard work and ambition about this kid. Unless he gets hurt in camp I plan on reaching a round or two early to make sure I get him.

Leon Washington has a metal rod holding his tibia and fibula together, LenDale is gone, and Julius Jones is just a bridesmaid like Bernie Parmalee. Forsett is my #1 sleeper of the year and the biggest pure RB sleeper in several years. He's still under the radar as camp approaches.

1130 rushing yards

8 rushing TDs

305 rec yards

41 rec

1 rec TD

I don't care about dynasty but- as I said before- I know Forsett's uncle Dewayne and we talk about JF every week. Before, during and after the Lendale thing, Carroll has always been preparing Forsett to carry a big load. Lendale was a cheap flier, only because Carroll coached him at USC. What hasn't been publicized is that LenDale has a bum knee. He's dealt with it since October 2007.

Anyway......... Forsett is in for a great year unless he does something to screw it up - and I hear nothing but tales of devotion, hard work and ambition about this kid. Unless he gets hurt in camp I plan on reaching a round or two early to make sure I get him.

Leon Washington has a metal rod holding his tibia and fibula together, LenDale is gone, and Julius Jones is just a bridesmaid like Bernie Parmalee. Forsett is my #1 sleeper of the year and the biggest pure RB sleeper in several years. He's still under the radar as camp approaches.

1130 rushing yards

8 rushing TDs

305 rec yards

41 rec

1 rec TD
Thanks for the inside info. It's great that you have a contact that is hyping Forsett. I think you are a little too close for your own clear perspective. The fact is that Coach Carroll in the last 4 years at SC never rode any of his RB's the way you are projecting. His style is to ride the hot hand. I bet that every Seattle RB will be the hot hand and simultaneously in the dog house in consecutive weeks. It will be like trying to catch lightning in a bottle. I give Forsett the following totals:

750 yards

4 rushing TDs

40 rec, 350 yards, and 2 TDs

I think Forsett is one of the absolute best flex play guys you can grab this year. My perfect draft has stud RB and 2 recievers in the first 3 rounds, Romo in the 4th, and then Forsett in the 5th or 6th a la Ray Rice 2009.

He's a bit under the radar for such a talented guy, and getting him as late as the 6th, or even 7th round in some cases, is a huge boost for a team, enabling them to stack up on receivers. Forsett may be a little bit spiky as Carroll's "hot-hand" technique could come into play, but I suspect that Forsett's playmaking ability (which he used against ole Pete at USC) will allow him to shine and get a steady 12-15+ touches a week, allowing him to be a solid fantasy #2 RB with huge upside if Washington can't get healthy and/or Jones goes down.

1130 rushing yards

8 rushing TDs

305 rec yards

41 rec

1 rec TD
Well, I'm pretty sure Julius Jones' uncle is on the Julius Jones bandwagon... which uncle do we listen to?!Seattle as a team only had 6 rushing touchdowns last year, fyi.
I wouldn't dismiss what he said that easily. It's not ridiculous to think the poster is privy to useful info on how the carries are going to break down.

175 carries

750 yards

4.3 YPC

6 TDs

50 Rec

400 yards

8 YPC

3 TD

I don't think he is a special back, but is by far the best RB on the roster. Put up nice numbers last year in a limited role. His rush schedule looks very favorable and think he puts up RB 2/3 numbers. He is a good bargain right now at his ADP. In PPR leagues, I see him easily as a viable #2 back.

Today's Sam Farmer puff piece sounds very close to what Aardvark said:

Forsett, in his third season out of Cal, is everything LenDale White wasn't — undersized, dedicated, productive, and an instant Pete Carroll favorite.

The Seahawks had the league's 26th-ranked running game last season, but they might have been much more effective had they put the ball in Forsett's hands. The 5-foot-8, 194-pound back averaged 5.4 yards in 114 carries with four touchdowns, and caught 41 balls out of the backfield. He was far more explosive than Julius Jones, who was limited to fewer than 50 yards in more than half of his starts last season.

I realize it was some time ago but in 1997-1999 when Carroll coached the NE Pats here is the production...

'97-CuMart(24 yrs old)-1,160-4Td, 41/300/1Td

'98-Robert Edwards(24 yrs old) 1,115/9Td, 35/330/3Td...very similar to a future HoF RB from the year previous.

'99-Terry Allen(31 yrs old) 896/8Td, 14/125...big downgrade at RB from the previous season.

Aarvark is only projecting about what Carroll was able to produce form his RB1 the 1st time around in the NFL...much has changed but still it's not a terrible projection.

I realize it was some time ago but in 1997-1999 when Carroll coached the NE Pats here is the production...'97-CuMart(24 yrs old)-1,160-4Td, 41/300/1Td'98-Robert Edwards(24 yrs old) 1,115/9Td, 35/330/3Td...very similar to a future HoF RB from the year previous. '99-Terry Allen(31 yrs old) 896/8Td, 14/125...big downgrade at RB from the previous season. Aarvark is only projecting about what Carroll was able to produce form his RB1 the 1st time around in the NFL...much has changed but still it's not a terrible projection.
Now imagine that Carroll coaches defense, not offense.

I realize it was some time ago but in 1997-1999 when Carroll coached the NE Pats here is the production...'97-CuMart(24 yrs old)-1,160-4Td, 41/300/1Td'98-Robert Edwards(24 yrs old) 1,115/9Td, 35/330/3Td...very similar to a future HoF RB from the year previous. '99-Terry Allen(31 yrs old) 896/8Td, 14/125...big downgrade at RB from the previous season. Aarvark is only projecting about what Carroll was able to produce form his RB1 the 1st time around in the NFL...much has changed but still it's not a terrible projection.
Now imagine that Carroll coaches defense, not offense.
:goodposting: He was the HC, same as he is now in Seattle.

Thanks for the inside info. It's great that you have a contact that is hyping Forsett. I think you are a little too close for your own clear perspective. The fact is that Coach Carroll in the last 4 years at SC never rode any of his RB's the way you are projecting. His style is to ride the hot hand. I bet that every Seattle RB will be the hot hand and simultaneously in the dog house in consecutive weeks. It will be like trying to catch lightning in a bottle.

I give Forsett the following totals:

750 yards

4 rushing TDs

40 rec, 350 yards, and 2 TDs
Well at SC, Carroll had the luxury of having many of the best RBs that could be recruited (or money could buy, it seems). He doesn't have that luxury in Seattle. So, you're kind of comparing apples to oranges, now, aren't you?

forsett

1000 rushing 8-10 tds

40 catches 400 yards 1-2 tds

he will be 250 points this year top 10 in ppr i think... he is a sleeper candidate for sure

I like Forsett as well (of course I have him too)

I think 800-900 yds rushing and adding 40 rec for 250-350 isn't far fetched.

He has Julius Jones to compete with and we all know how that should turn out.

I don't see Seattle trading for Lynch either after their failed trade with another bad boy (and former player for Pete) Fatboy...IMO

Some training camps starts today!!!

Ready for some football?

T with T said:
forsett1000 rushing 8-10 tds40 catches 400 yards 1-2 tdshe will be 250 points this year top 10 in ppr i think... he is a sleeper candidate for sure
I dont see this at all :shrug: Then again, I think Washington is the back to have in Seattle. Especially at his price

T with T said:
forsett1000 rushing 8-10 tds40 catches 400 yards 1-2 tdshe will be 250 points this year top 10 in ppr i think... he is a sleeper candidate for sure
I dont see this at all :shrug: Then again, I think Washington is the back to have in Seattle. Especially at his price
I would love that too but would be happy w/ 1000 yds from scrim and 5-6 tds.....

I've been trying to trade him for a WR2 or WR3 for weeks in my dynasty league and getting no bites. I even offered him straight up for Maclin to a team that has to start McGahee and Harrison and got turned down! He's my 4th running back right now and unless he just explodes may never see the starting line up.

There's probably no reason to update this thread barring injury until after the second preseason game. I just don't see what additional insight we'll gain before then.

I too own Forsett but recognize that he's not enough of a stud to outright seize the starting job indefinitely the way a 1st rounder would, nor is he big enough to get more than 50% of the team's carries in a season at the most.

That said, I love how all around "competent" he is at pretty much all of the RB skills/characteristics - rushing, speed, power, receiving, blocking, route running, toughness, etc. Again, he's not great in any of these things, but he's adequate or better in all of them, and the fact he has all of those skills is itself an asset because it allows the offense to run anything it wants with him in the lineup. In a PPR league, that to me spells a very solid RB2, and he could even be better than that if he's getting significant snaps inside the 5-yard line.

Even assuming Leon Washington's healthy (a BIG assumption at this point given the severity of the injury), I don't think that he can claim overall that he's as good in as many areas as Forsett is.

That's just my thought at this point, and I recognize that I could be biased here in my thinking. We simply need to see who is getting the snaps in the training camp with the first team, and also during the preseason games. It may even be the third preseason game or later, or perhaps even the first month of the season before we really get a handle on this. Hopefully we'll get a handle early on as to Leon Washington's physical status which may help clarify this too.

T with T said:
I dont see this at all :( Then again, I think Washington is the back to have in Seattle. Especially at his price
he had 1000 yards from scrimmage 5 tds and 40 catches on 150 touches last year which is just over half years worth.... why is it to much to think he gets 1400 from scrimmage 40 catches and doubles tds.... JULIE jones is a girl and washington has never had over 100 carries in his life and has a rod in his leg... he couldn't beat out Jones and they let him walk cuz he is overrated.... screw washington this is a forsett board....

If Forsett can get 10-12 carries a game he will end up with about 200 touches depending on what he can do catching the ball. Tds are going to be hard to predict but Seattle is not a high powered offense right now with that OL, aging QB, mediocre WRs, John Carlson is the next best piece for that squad.

What can Forsett produce with 200 touches?

In college his Senior year he carried it 300+ times and had 22 receptions, and he did it in the Pac-10 which was decent. In 2005, his Sophomore year he was 1 yd shy of 1,000 and only had about 130 rushing attempts....think about it.

What is Forsett's ADP, anyone got that? He could make an interesting RB3 for a lot of owners. I realize many of us already have gone thru soem redrafts, maybe overlooked Forsett but there is still plenty of time in our other redraft leagues befroe the season starts.

What is Forsett's ADP, anyone got that? He could make an interesting RB3 for a lot of owners. I realize many of us already have gone thru soem redrafts, maybe overlooked Forsett but there is still plenty of time in our other redraft leagues befroe the season starts.
About RB30, by FBG & MFL.

He was 27th last year, and certainly could improve upon his numbers. He didn't get a lot of carries. He could drop off some in receptions, very few RBs avg over 40 receptions a season but less than 30 is hard to imagine with a very mediocre WR stable. His numbers could go up actually. Not much downside at all as RB30 off the board. We're talking 6th-8th round here?

He was 27th last year, and certainly could improve upon his numbers. He didn't get a lot of carries. He could drop off some in receptions, very few RBs avg over 40 receptions a season but less than 30 is hard to imagine with a very mediocre WR stable. His numbers could go up actually. Not much downside at all as RB30 off the board. We're talking 6th-8th round here?
Yup. Overall ADP is between 90-100, so mid 7th-8th in 12 team.Nearby guys like Bradshaw, both Bushs, DMC, Ricky, Hardesty. There are one or two in that list that I personally prefer to Forsett, but it seems like the right risk level.

If Forsett can get 10-12 carries a game he will end up with about 200 touches depending on what he can do catching the ball. Tds are going to be hard to predict but Seattle is not a high powered offense right now with that OL, aging QB, mediocre WRs, John Carlson is the next best piece for that squad.

In college his Senior year he carried it 300+ times and had 22 receptions, and he did it in the Pac-10 which was decent. In 2005, his Sophomore year he was 1 yd shy of 1,000 and only had about 130 rushing attempts....think about it.

The OL has been completely overhauled, both in players and scheme. Almost no chance it's as bad as last year (almost impossible unless you're the Rams). My only issue with the line is that Unger should be center and Spencer should be guard but Carroll doesn't seem like the kind of guy to keep up something that isn't working so hopefully that change will happen if Spencer doesn't live up to his responsibilities. With Forsett's ability to get to full speed instantly, this should dramatically upgrade the running game.Bottom line: last year's OL was abysmal and has no choice but to be better this year, I wouldn't put too much stock in their previous performance.

If Forsett can get 10-12 carries a game he will end up with about 200 touches depending on what he can do catching the ball. Tds are going to be hard to predict but Seattle is not a high powered offense right now with that OL, aging QB, mediocre WRs, John Carlson is the next best piece for that squad. What can Forsett produce with 200 touches? In college his Senior year he carried it 300+ times and had 22 receptions, and he did it in the Pac-10 which was decent. In 2005, his Sophomore year he was 1 yd shy of 1,000 and only had about 130 rushing attempts....think about it. What is Forsett's ADP, anyone got that? He could make an interesting RB3 for a lot of owners. I realize many of us already have gone thru soem redrafts, maybe overlooked Forsett but there is still plenty of time in our other redraft leagues befroe the season starts.
I disagree last year the line was very bad and w.jones was clearly not the same as he retired after 13 seasons but adding OKUNG to the LT will help tremendously for the hawks, plus add golden tate who is a playmaker, D.butler is gonna be in his 2nd season and is rumored to be looking good and the pure fact that Hasselbeck while 35 was hurt last year and was not the same.. I think with him being 100 percent and only 35 he is the same age as Peyton manning and many are thinking he has 4-5 years left... I seattle with Housh,tate,butler/branch/carlson and forsett/wash and healthy Hass I see a pretty damn good Offense.... I think forsett gets 250 touches at least in this offense... he will be running behind OKUNG all day

people forget about OKUNG he had 47 consecutive starts at Oklahoma State and was a complete monster. I know its only one guy but with scheme change, overhaul and a stud like this it can make a world of difference

Height: 5-8

Weight: 194

Born: Oct 14, 1985 - Lakeland, FL

College: California

Draft: 2008 - 7th round (26th pick) by the Seattle Seahawks

Rookie Season

114 carries

619 yards

5.4 YPC

4 TDs

41 Rec

350 yards

8.5 yards per catch

9.7 YAC

1 TD

2010 Projections

215 carries

1075 yards

5 ypc

6-10 TDs

65 rec

520 yards

8 yards per catch

2 TDs
awesome post numbers I expect and you gave good breakdown

he may not have been a rookie but he was like redshirted in 08 didn't even get a carry so it was pretty much his rookie season.... he should be given more of a workload... Jones avg 3 ypc forsett 5.4 on a crap line lol u kiddin

I disagree last year the line was very bad and w.jones was clearly not the same as he retired after 13 seasons but adding OKUNG to the LT will help tremendously for the hawks, plus add golden tate who is a playmaker, D.butler is gonna be in his 2nd season and is rumored to be looking good and the pure fact that Hasselbeck while 35 was hurt last year and was not the same.. I think with him being 100 percent and only 35 he is the same age as Peyton manning and many are thinking he has 4-5 years left... I seattle with Housh,tate,butler/branch/carlson and forsett/wash and healthy Hass I see a pretty damn good Offense.... I think forsett gets 250 touches at least in this offense... he will be running behind OKUNG all day
Why do people keep bringing up Jones in relation to last year's line? He didn't play at all.

I disagree last year the line was very bad and w.jones was clearly not the same as he retired after 13 seasons but adding OKUNG to the LT will help tremendously for the hawks,...
It wasn't just bad, it was embarrassingly bad. The offensive line these past two seasons has been the worst I have seen in all my years watching Seattle (since 1981). Further, Jones never saw the field last year. Not even once. So to say that he was "not the same" is pretty much a gross understatement. How could he possibly compare to being the same if he was a complete no show?
... plus add golden tate who is a playmaker, D.butler is gonna be in his 2nd season and is rumored to be looking good and the pure fact that Hasselbeck while 35 was hurt last year and was not the same.. I think with him being 100 percent and only 35 he is the same age as Peyton manning and many are thinking he has 4-5 years left...
I agree on Tate. I saw him referred to this past week as a "singular talent". He has a unique skill set. Very much like a RB playing WR. I will be curious to see how the team utilzes him. I have no faith in Butler. His 40 time at the combine got him a bump in the draft, but he hasn't show the ability to make a play on a deep ball, and believe me, they tried last year. It was sort of a joke.Comparing Hasselbeck to Manning is a stretch. Hasselbeck has taken a beating these past few years. The wear marker on his tread is showing badly. Is he done? As in stick a fork in him done? I don't think so, but everyone is Seattle will cringe awfully hard every time he is touched this preseason. Offensive line problems have greatly contributed to his demise.
I seattle with Housh,tate,butler/branch/carlson and forsett/wash and healthy Hass I see a pretty damn good Offense.... I think forsett gets 250 touches at least in this offense... he will be running behind OKUNG all day
That cast of characters just feels like a solid bunch of role players. I don't see one game breaking talent. I hate to admit it as a Seattle fan, but that's just the way I feel. Perhaps Tate can be that difference maker. I hope so.Lastly, I believe you are putting too much faith in a rookie OT. If you go back over the past few seasons how did all the rookie OTs perform their first year out? Okung could easily be another version of Jason Smith. I hope not, but its a possibility.

I disagree last year the line was very bad and w.jones was clearly not the same as he retired after 13 seasons but adding OKUNG to the LT will help tremendously for the hawks,...
It wasn't just bad, it was embarrassingly bad. The offensive line these past two seasons has been the worst I have seen in all my years watching Seattle (since 1981). Further, Jones never saw the field last year. Not even once. So to say that he was "not the same" is pretty much a gross understatement. How could he possibly compare to being the same if he was a complete no show?
... plus add golden tate who is a playmaker, D.butler is gonna be in his 2nd season and is rumored to be looking good and the pure fact that Hasselbeck while 35 was hurt last year and was not the same.. I think with him being 100 percent and only 35 he is the same age as Peyton manning and many are thinking he has 4-5 years left...
I agree on Tate. I saw him referred to this past week as a "singular talent". He has a unique skill set. Very much like a RB playing WR. I will be curious to see how the team utilzes him. I have no faith in Butler. His 40 time at the combine got him a bump in the draft, but he hasn't show the ability to make a play on a deep ball, and believe me, they tried last year. It was sort of a joke.Comparing Hasselbeck to Manning is a stretch. Hasselbeck has taken a beating these past few years. The wear marker on his tread is showing badly. Is he done? As in stick a fork in him done? I don't think so, but everyone is Seattle will cringe awfully hard every time he is touched this preseason. Offensive line problems have greatly contributed to his demise.
I seattle with Housh,tate,butler/branch/carlson and forsett/wash and healthy Hass I see a pretty damn good Offense.... I think forsett gets 250 touches at least in this offense... he will be running behind OKUNG all day
That cast of characters just feels like a solid bunch of role players. I don't see one game breaking talent. I hate to admit it as a Seattle fan, but that's just the way I feel. Perhaps Tate can be that difference maker. I hope so.Lastly, I believe you are putting too much faith in a rookie OT. If you go back over the past few seasons how did all the rookie OTs perform their first year out? Okung could easily be another version of Jason Smith. I hope not, but its a possibility.
Sorry i was wrong on the Left tackle jones... it said he played 13 years and he retired after 09 Sorry i dont follow the ######y a@@ seahawks that well lol geez... either way OKUNG is an upgrade from whoever filled that spot and that is huge... mark it.. thats like getting Orlando pace in his prime, it will help line

d I wasnt comparing hass to manning talent wise strictly age and yes the line has been concern thats why they drafted okung.. hass isn't that bad geez he is healthy now he is the least of your probs... its funny how they think this charlie whitefurst loser will take his job in the near future. pathetic

he could also be a Joe Thomas or Ryan Clady... number 1 tackle in football, or even a michael oher for that matter... Jason smith was injured thats not a fair comparison he may turn out to be a stud you dont know that. as for u saying Forsett isn't a gamebreaker u must not be a sea fan son... wake up 1000 yards from scrimmage and 5.4 ypc with that pitiful line wake up, he will be 1500 yard scrimmage guy with 5 plus ypc

Something funny I noticed the other day.

I was reading through Yahoo's Fantasy Football Magazine and they had an article on "This Year's Ray Rice".

4 writers each picked 5 players. NOT ONE PICKED JUSTIN FORSETT! 25 picks, and not one was Forsett.

That's how under the radar this guy is right now.

200 carries - 950 yds - 5 td's

50 receptions - 375 yds - 2 td's

Total - 1325 yds - 7 td's

STD - 174 pts

PPR - 224 pts

Outside of the top 10 but an SOD at his current ADP.

I was reading through Yahoo's Fantasy Football Magazine and they had an article on "This Year's Ray Rice".

4 writers each picked 5 players. NOT ONE PICKED JUSTIN FORSETT! 25 picks, and not one was Forsett.

Thanks fo the recommendation. I better pick up that copy of Yahoo FF Mag. They are some real sharks. :thumbup:

There's a reason Forsett is under the radar.

Thanks fo the recommendation. I better pick up that copy of Yahoo FF Mag. They are some real sharks. :goodposting:

Well, they do get PAID to write about fantasy sports.Regardless, I don't use mags to draft. They are just good to read.

Thanks for the troll though.

Thanks fo the recommendation. I better pick up that copy of Yahoo FF Mag. They are some real sharks. :goodposting:

Well, they do get PAID to write about fantasy sports.Regardless, I don't use mags to draft. They are just good to read.

Thanks for the troll though.
I guess they are good to read like history books. If you are into that stuff. Newspapers line the bird cage a day after being read, yet you purchase something with projections that were developed for print back in April.

Dude, for real. Let's talk about Justin Forsett. And not about how your better than me at fantasy football because you don't buy magazines.

Are all Raiders fans this bitter? Al Davis could learn a thing or two from a fantasy magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread