#1 danno67

danno67

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:09 AM

Does the MyFBG area not work until the season begins? It doesn't appear to allow me to associate players with the league profiles I created.

#2 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,236 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

Yes, it appears to be working normally. I just linked one of my leagues as a test and the MyFBG cheatsheet highlighted my players in yellow. What is your MFL league and team ID?

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#3 danno67

danno67

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 24-August 11

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:41 AM

Yes, it appears to be working normally. I just linked one of my leagues as a test and the MyFBG cheatsheet highlighted my players in yellow. What is your MFL league and team ID?

I was rechecking this info, and it turns out I input the wrong #. Fat fingered it Sorry to have wasted your time!

#4 Topes

Topes

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,801 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

Does this feature only work for MFL teams?

I'm looking all over the place for a way to enter my team, and not finding it. So, I came to the board, and this is the only post I've (yet) seen on the matter of entering a team.

I figured there's be an interface for entering a team manually (like the Rate My Team interface). Just not finding it.

#5 Topes

Topes

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6,801 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

Think I may have figured it out. I can add them through the Add players to my watch list: feature.

I hadn't gone there, as I thought that was for adding players to a watch list (irrespective of league profile), rather than for adding players to a team on a league profile.

Perhaps there is another way, but this method seems to be working for me.

#6 skhyatt

skhyatt

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 126 posts
  • Joined 16-May 10

Posted 24 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

Think I may have figured it out. I can add them through the Add players to my watch list: feature.

I hadn't gone there, as I thought that was for adding players to a watch list (irrespective of league profile), rather than for adding players to a team on a league profile.

Perhaps there is another way, but this method seems to be working for me.

If you use MFL.com, FBG works directly with it and auto imports players/player changes, etc. It's pretty cool in that when looking at your team, the players are highlighted in yellow. If they are a free agent, they are highlighted in blue. Very handy tool. Unfortunately, your limited to 10 profiles or leagues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users