What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Girls commits suicide due to bullying (1 Viewer)

This is a sad story & these people are pathetichttp://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/01/cyberbullying_continues_to_tor.htmlHer Facebook memorial page. You can still see a ton of posts by people bullying her even to this very minute.http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Amanda-Cummings/267406289989633Even 4chan has gotten involved
Care to post some of these comments for those behind a work firewall with regard to facebook?

I remember being bullied in 1st grade (If I ever find you Jeff Larson, watch out :hot: ).

My kid is an easy target for bullies for some reason.

I really, really hate bullies. :angry:

This is a sad story & these people are pathetichttp://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/01/cyberbullying_continues_to_tor.htmlHer Facebook memorial page. You can still see a ton of posts by people bullying her even to this very minute.http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Amanda-Cummings/267406289989633Even 4chan has gotten involved
Care to post some of these comments for those behind a work firewall with regard to facebook?
They are getting deleted quickly. One person said she was so sad to see such a beautiful girl commit suicide and the response was "From her pic she didnt look very beautiful".Who is 9gag?

So she was bullied at high school for many years and she committed suicide. It seems like now this 9gag group (which apparently has nothing to do with her HS bullies) is now cyberattacking her facebook memorial page. Not sure why. Also, no clue if her HS bullies are also involved. This is so sad.

Social networks have taken bullying to another level. Before bullies only knew your 'school life', now they know your family, friends, friends-friends.

I just don't see the upside to using these.

We have bullies in the FFA too. Pickles and Tannerlllllamamama are two of them. I'm not committing suicide for them, tho. But Pickles and lllllamama are EXACTLY the same type of people as the ones bullying that girl.

We have bullies in the FFA too. Pickles and Tannerlllllamamama are two of them. I'm not committing suicide for them, tho. But Pickles and lllllamama are EXACTLY the same type of people as the ones bullying that girl.
Just stop, What an embarrasment you are.

They are the embarrasment. They are nasty, mean, heartless, sonofab's. I know people like that. They routinely cross the line and rip other people to shreds to get a laugh. Maybe I'm immune to it, but I bet you anything there are other people they have seriously hurt, because the two of them are sociopaths. They shouldn't post here, or anywhere.

They are the embarrasment. They are nasty, mean, heartless, sonofab's. I know people like that. They routinely cross the line and rip other people to shreds to get a laugh. Maybe I'm immune to it, but I bet you anything there are other people they have seriously hurt, because the two of them are sociopaths. They shouldn't post here, or anywhere.
Please don't hijack this thread

Poodles and Tanner aren't smart enough to do any damage and nobody who matters pays them any serious attention at all. Give it a rest.

Poodles and Tanner aren't smart enough to do any damage and nobody who matters pays them any serious attention at all. Give it a rest.
The damage is mental. Their relentless personal attacks can hurt people like the girl in this thread topic. They are nasty people.

When we're talking cyberbullying in the FFA, we're talking Pickles and tannerlalllllamama. This is exactly on topic.

When we're talking cyberbullying in the FFA, we're talking Pickles and tannerlalllllamama. This is exactly on topic.
Im asking you one more time to please stop. This thread is about this poor girl and the cyberbullies attacking her facebook page.

Don't let the fact that some of you may know Pickles and tannerllllamamam on some sort of personal level blind you to what they really are.

Seriously. Shut. Up. You're not cute. You're not funny. You have no "schtick." You're seriously mentally ill and need help. Stop dragging your garbage into a thread like this.

Im asking you one more time to please stop. This thread is about this poor girl and the cyberbullies attacking her facebook page.
And I'm telling you one more time this is compeltely on topic.We could also discuss the Blue Onion debacle. That was where a group of FFA posters decided to get together in a thread here and openly plan on threatening and bullying someone in real life. That was the most disgusting thread this place ever had, and it allowed to run on for months. Joe and David are damn lucky events didn't spin out of control leading to someone getting seriously hurt. I've yet to see Joe or David apologize for letting that thread run, or even understand what they did wrong.

Does this diatribe really need to be in so many threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
:goodposting: Since this thread is already hijacked I'll say I agree with beej. llama has made me tear up on more than one occasion. :cry:

Seriously. Shut. Up. You're not cute. You're not funny. You have no "schtick." You're seriously mentally ill and need help. Stop dragging your garbage into a thread like this.
As an expurt on mental illness, I can say he may have "issues", but is more of a garden-variety PIA than mentally ill.

Fensalk. You're off the rails in this thread, bro.
Am I?Let me put the challenge to Joe Bryant. Print out the Blue Onion thread. Take it to your local church. Openly explain to the congregation and the clergy that you let that thread run for months. Furthermore, you never apologized for that nor clamped down on personal attacks and bullying in your forums. There is no way in the world he'll do it. Because he knows this place is a sewage pit. Because he knows he's done something awful and embarrassing.

Am I?Let me put the challenge to Joe Bryant. Print out the Blue Onion thread. Take it to your local church. Openly explain to the congregation and the clergy that you let that thread run for months. Furthermore, you never apologized for that nor clamped down on personal attacks and bullying in your forums. There is no way in the world he'll do it. Because he knows this place is a sewage pit. Because he knows he's done something awful and embarrassing.
This again? Take it to another thread if you really want to tilt at this windmill one more time.

:lmao: jesus

I've experienced first-hand people who have hurt deeply by bullying. I've seen them come up to me and cry their heart out. Its a REAL problem and it flips my switch when I see it happen.

And I'm telling you one more time this is compeltely on topic.We could also discuss the Blue Onion debacle. That was where a group of FFA posters decided to get together in a thread here and openly plan on threatening and bullying someone in real life. That was the most disgusting thread this place ever had, and it allowed to run on for months. Joe and David are damn lucky events didn't spin out of control leading to someone getting seriously hurt. I've yet to see Joe or David apologize for letting that thread run, or even understand what they did wrong.
Dude....SHUT IT DOWN!

Im asking you to stop doing something and you are ignoring my pleas and continuing to do it. This thread is not the place for your diatribe. So in effect you are being the bully here.

Users who are viewing this thread