#1 HitNRun

HitNRun

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 13-August 07

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

If I renew a subscription right now, will it be for last season or the upcoming season? I am seeing last season dates on the subscription page. Thanks! Hit

#2 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,233 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:21 PM

If I renew a subscription right now, will it be for last season or the upcoming season? I am seeing last season dates on the subscription page. Thanks! Hit

A renewal now runs through the end of the 2012 season.

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#3 shimtown

shimtown

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 15-August 03

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

No early-bird discount this year?

#4 hedzookeeper

hedzookeeper

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 591 posts
  • Joined 04-January 10

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:38 AM

According to my Subscription History as a returning user, it ended on 3/1/12.

Free  Dynasty League - PPR
10 Team 2012 Initial Season 8th pick overall
1QB/2RB/2WR/1Flex(RB/WR)/1Flex(WR/TE)/1Flex(RB/WR/TE)1TE/1K/1TD

Roster Size: 30 =  Up to 25 Keepers

Scoring: Passing: TD = 4,PYD = .04, INT = -2, TD +50yds = 1, Passing +400yds = 3 Rushing/Receiving: TD = 6,YD = .10 Rec = .5, TD +50yds = 1 TD +50yds = 1, Rush/Rec 200yds + = 3, Receiving Target = .2 Misc - Fumbles = -2

QB - Matt Ryan,Russell Wilson

RB - Darren McFadden,Ronnie Hillman,Isaiah Pead,Marcus Lattimore,Christine Michael,LeGarrette Blount,,Benny Cunningham,Jordan Todman,Matt Asiata,CJ Anderson,Chris Polk,Lance Dunbar
WR - Michael Wallace,Demaryius Thomas,Kenny Britt,Stephen Hill,Denarius Moore,Quinton Patton,Tavon Austin,Justin Hunter,Riley Cooper,Tavarres King,Jerrel Jernigan

TE - Ladarius Green,Vernon Davis,Vance MacDonald,Andrew Quarless
K -
TD - New England Patriots

Money Dynasty League - PPR

10 Team 

1QB/1-5 RB/1-5 WR/1-5 TE/1K/1TD

Roster 30 = 25 Keepers

Starters = 10 total 

Scoring: All TD = 6 points, 1 point /reception, Passing yds = 0.04 and RB/WR yards are .1/1 yard.

QB - EJ Manuel, Russell Wilson,Aaron Rodgers

RB - Helu,MJD,Trent Richardson,Turbin,DeWilliams,Tre Mason,Isaiah Crowell,James White

WR - Britt,Garcon,Hill,Jennings,LaFell, Lance Moore,Quick,Tate,Washington, Roddy White,Sammy Watkins,Paul Richardson

TE - Cumberland,Daniels,Fred Davis,Witten, Dwayne Allen

K - Bryant,Hauschka

TD - Denver

Rookie picks: 1.01=Sammy Watkins,2.01=Tre Mason,3.01= Isaiah Crowell 3.06,3.10=Paul Richardson,4.01=James White,4.10,5.01

#5 bro1ncos

bro1ncos

Footballguy

• FBG Apps Beta Tester
  • Pip
  • 2,342 posts
  • Joined 26-June 05

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

No early-bird discount this year?

:goodposting: Wondering the same thing. Would be nice to know since my subscription ended in March.

#6 Memphis Foundry

Memphis Foundry

The King of Wishful Thinking

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 7,233 posts
  • Joined 14-April 03

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

The current one year subscription @ $24.95 reflects the Earlybird discount -- we reduced the price a couple of weeks ago.

If God were to come down right now: "Terry, what can I do for ya?" Send me ... Put me back in one Super Bowl, and put me on the one-foot line, and give me two minutes to go and give me all three of my timeouts and give me my boys. And let me hear my name over the loudspeaker -- let me hear the roar of the crowd -- "BRAD-shaw! BRAD-shaw!" -- let me have 'em booing on one side. Let me get in and call plays -- see their eyes grow as I call these plays -- and talk to 'em. Let me feel the hair on my back crawl up -- I mean, that's what the Super Bowl does to ya. I mean, it's ... I mean, it's doing it right now to me. I mean, I can go out right now and play -- I know I can play two minutes.

-- Terry Bradshaw (1994)

Get Inside With a Footballguys Subscription - The Audible - Footballguys Podcast

#7 rolliehouliranson

rolliehouliranson

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2,229 posts
  • Joined 15-April 03

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:00 PM

Now renewal fee is sitting at $28.95. Seems a little steep for me. I thought a subscription ran through the summer.
"If you've never seen KISS live, you don't understand the band." ~Paul Stanley

"Williams to tie it with a three...HE DOES!!!" ~Dick Enberg

#8 Howie

Howie

Footballguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 241 posts
  • Joined 02-September 06

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Now renewal fee is sitting at $28.95. Seems a little steep for me. I thought a subscription ran through the summer.

I thought the same and find the discounted rate at: http://subscribers.f...mber/member.php

However, when I attempt to renew, I can only find the $28.95 price. Is there a link for members to access the lower rate?
--Howie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users