What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10,243 (1 Viewer)

just wanted to check where i am at. ETA - 2,364 - I will get there in 20 more years....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wikkid PM'ed me today and asked that I send along a hearty thanks to everyone in the FFA for all the fish. He's fine, but mostly incommunicado at his parents place on the shores of Walden Pond. Seriously, he is alive and well, but he was presented with an opportunity to disconnect from the inter-twitters - and he took it. ... greedy, selfish *******!

From time to time he manages to slip away from his bouncer gig at the local bingo hall and swing through the library next door to manage his fantasy rosters. Got to believe that sending lowball offers his way now is the shark move.

Wikkid PM'ed me today and asked that I send along a hearty thanks to everyone in the FFA for all the fish. He's fine, but mostly incommunicado at his parents place on the shores of Walden Pond. Seriously, he is alive and well, but he was presented with an opportunity to disconnect from the inter-twitters - and he took it. ... greedy, selfish *******!

From time to time he manages to slip away from his bouncer gig at the local bingo hall and swing through the library next door to manage his fantasy rosters. Got to believe that sending lowball offers his way now is the shark move.

thanks for the update. glad he is OK.

:goodposting:

Ok, this has gone on long enough. He needs to get his ### back here now. Seriously, what's the point of the FFA without the world's most interesting man.

Ok, this has gone on long enough. He needs to get his ### back here now. Seriously, what's the point of the FFA without the world's most interesting man.
He's seen things you people wouldn't believe.

And not just attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

One of the mods should delete one of wikkid's old posts to bring him down to 9,999 and make him come back.
That is officer thinking right there
He was always referencing his failing health. I hope it wasn't actually a final curtain call. :(
Seriously, he did PM me after starting this thread. He stepped away from the FFA to focus on his writing. ...but yeah, he's made numerous references to his failing health. I hope he writes the great American novel AND comes back to post here.

ETA: He does dabble in the hobby of fantasy football still, so he likely lurks in FBG and I would not be surprised if he responded to a PM or two.

ETA Part deux: Pretty sure Wikkid left because the suckiness of this forum software pegs out at eleven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last active yesterday. :shrug:
I PM wikkid thru FFA semi-regularly - miss him too - and he always answers within a few days. They are not the wordmonsters like his old posts, but there's usually something worthy in there. With but an hour or so of weekly access to the net, he only scans and seldom comments on what's going on here, but always has a shoutout for his old pals.

Users who are viewing this thread