What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

iCarly - Jeanette McCurdy photos i-leaked (1 Viewer)

Tom Servo

Nittany Beavers
Jeannette McCurdy goes all sexy.

ETA: No nudes; but you may want to be careful where/when you open the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Czervik said:
Will never be able watch Sam & Cat the same way again.
How anyone can watch that show is beyond me. Whoever cast Cat and her ear cringing, totally annoying voice should be shot. When my kids have it on I want to shove a screwdriver into my ears just so I don't have to listen.

I have 3 young boys so I don't get stuck watching this tween garbage, but I did catch a few minutes of some I Didn't Do It show where the main girl looked like a young Bree Olson :homer:

Al Czervik said:
How anyone can watch that show is beyond me. Whoever cast Cat and her ear cringing, totally annoying voice should be shot. When my kids have it on I want to shove a screwdriver into my ears just so I don't have to listen.
Totally agree about her voice. It worked in the Victorious days (probably because she had less lines), but I can't stand it now.

Al Czervik said:
how dare u insult the hotness that is ariana grande

Al Czervik said:
My daughter follows her on Instagram. http://instagram.com/p/ggLuMkyWdV/

Al Czervik said:
Guess she'd be a decent tumble if you could stuff a rag in her mouth.

Anyone else see some accusation that Andre Drummond leaked the photos?
i never heard of her but actually looked at things after i saw her hot pics on TMZ. she looks like a young jenna jamison in the main picture.

She made a fool of the basketball player Drummond on some radio show. I don't pay attention to the NBA so actually don't know who he is either.

Then the pics leaked and she blamed him but i'd put money on her leaking the pics herself to get attention. If he did leak the pics she deserved it for trying to humiliate him.

Al Czervik said:
you know the voice is fake right? :unsure: she is a good singer irl

Al Czervik said:
My daughter follows her on Instagram. http://instagram.com/p/ggLuMkyWdV/
Dude, I follow her on instagram

Al Czervik said:
you know the voice is fake right? :unsure: she is a good singer irl
This, sounds like Mariah

Users who are viewing this thread