What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks-Cardinals Game Thread (1 Viewer)

If you had to take Arizona total yards or Seahawks total yards off penalties tonight, which would you take?

Lynch now grabbing his helmet.

Stomach my a5^&. He was benched for some sort of team violation.

Was a good spot. All the complaining we do about refs, it's amazing some of what they get right

Was a good spot. All the complaining we do about refs, it's amazing some of what they get right
I was thinking that same thing. It really was a great spot. Can't believe they got it that close given how quick it all happened.

At least in this game thread we don't have to deal with the fans of the opponents ccomplaining about the refs the whole game

Not watching the game just the stats. Why doesn't Lynch have anything yet? I only need 10 from him for the Championship. I thought I had a good shot.

Not watching the game just the stats. Why doesn't Lynch have anything yet? I only need 10 from him for the Championship. I thought I had a good shot.
either he had a stomach bug that got better as soon as the 2nd quarter began or he was benched for a quarter

Users who are viewing this thread