What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WCOFF MOCK DRAFT #2 (1 Viewer)

5.10 - Philip Rivers - QB

1.10 - DeAngelo Williams - RB

2.03 - Calvin Johnson - WR

3.10 - Darren McFadden - RB

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

Got this PM from Muddym:

"Hi, do you think you could replace me, something came up and i wont be around for a couple of days. Thanks/"

If anyone knows someone that would like to take Muddym's spot that would be great. Otherwise I'm going to draft for him based on the highest available player left according to WCOFF mock draft #1 while taking into account his teams needs. Maybe he'll continue once he gets back in a couple days or maybe we can find a replacement. For now I will draft for him though.
Muddym needs a rb and the best one left according to WCOFF #1 is:5.11 Chris Wells

Got this PM from Muddym:

"Hi, do you think you could replace me, something came up and i wont be around for a couple of days. Thanks/"

If anyone knows someone that would like to take Muddym's spot that would be great. Otherwise I'm going to draft for him based on the highest available player left according to WCOFF mock draft #1 while taking into account his teams needs. Maybe he'll continue once he gets back in a couple days or maybe we can find a replacement. For now I will draft for him though.
Muddym needs a rb and the best one left according to WCOFF #1 is:5.11 Chris Wells
Giving him the best WR left according to WCOFF #1:

6.02 Donald Driver

6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

I wonder how often a RB that had 1,500 total yards...and 15 TD's...is drafted the following year in the 6th round and after 26 other RB's? All of the WR's look about the same at this point, so I'm grabbing RB3 before WR2.

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

6.04 i will take ray rice. no one excites me at all.

1.09 Chris Johnson

2.04 Steve Smith

3.09 Peyton Manning

4.04 Joseph Addai

5.09 Anthony Gonzalez

6.04 Ray Rice

Jackal King said:
6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

I wonder how often a RB that had 1,500 total yards...and 15 TD's...is drafted the following year in the 6th round and after 26 other RB's? All of the WR's look about the same at this point, so I'm grabbing RB3 before WR2.

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB
I really hope he doesn't end up being Curtis Martin. Lead the league in rushing...then...KAPUT!!!!2004 1600+ yards

2005 735 yards

Jackal King said:
6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB
I really hope he doesn't end up being Curtis Martin. Lead the league in rushing...then...KAPUT!!!!2004 1600+ yards

2005 735 yards
Looks like you came in to post this and didn't make your pick.You do realize you're on the clock, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
6.05 - Santana Moss

Pierre Thomas, Marshawn Lynch

Andre Johnson, Greg Jennings, Santana Moss

Dallas Clark

No problem footballman...I was thinking...

1.07 - Steve Slaton

2.06 - Anquan Boldin

3.07 - Ronnie Brown

4.06 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh

5.07 - Kurt Warner

6.06 - Lance Moore

Jackal King said:
6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

2005 735 yards
Martin injured his knee in week 2 of 2005 and tried to play through it, which eventually ended his career. Shawn Alexander is another good example of a drastically diminished year following a top 10 finish. But, both Martin and Alexander were drafted in the top 10 the year of their demise. TJ is being discounted 'before' any demonstrable evidence of regression.

Jackal King said:
6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

4.03 - Jason Witten - TE

6.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

2005 735 yards
Martin injured his knee in week 2 of 2005 and tried to play through it, which eventually ended his career. Shawn Alexander is another good example of a drastically diminished year following a top 10 finish. But, both Martin and Alexander were drafted in the top 10 the year of their demise. TJ is being discounted 'before' any demonstrable evidence of regression.
I personally picked Curtis Martin in round 3 of 2005. I thought the knee injury was an existing issue. But I do see where you are coming from. How about demonstrable situation. Who am I to argue 1300+ yards in round 6. He is great value in round 4 and only gets better. So maybe Tjones over Dallas clark is a better pick.

Also going WR-WR aint looking so hot. No matter the format...some combination or RB - WR is the way to go.

1.03 Matt Forte

2.10 Roddy White

3.03 Brandon Jacobs

4.10 Vincent Jackson

5.03 Aaron Rodgers

6.10 Donald Brown

1.01 - Adrian Peterson

2.12 - Tom Brady

3.01 - Brian Westbrook

4.12 - Roy Williams

5.01 - Santonio Holmes

6.12 - Jerricho Cotchery

7.01 - Jonathan Stewart

1.03 Matt Forte

2.10 Roddy White

3.03 Brandon Jacobs

4.10 Vincent Jackson

5.03 Aaron Rodgers

6.10 Donald Brown

7.03 Bernard Berrian

Got this PM from Muddym:"Hi, do you think you could replace me, something came up and i wont be around for a couple of days. Thanks/"If anyone knows someone that would like to take Muddym's spot that would be great. Otherwise I'm going to draft for him based on the highest available player left according to WCOFF mock draft #1 while taking into account his teams needs. Maybe he'll continue once he gets back in a couple days or maybe we can find a replacement. For now I will draft for him though.
Muddym is back now and will continue drafting.

Carson Palmer

Steven Jackson

Dwayne Bowe

Marques Colston

Larry Johnson

Eddie Royal

Derrick Ward

Carson Palmer

1.07 - Steve Slaton

2.06 - Anquan Boldin

3.07 - Ronnie Brown

4.06 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh

5.07 - Kurt Warner

6.06 - Lance Moore

7.07 - LenDale White

would have loved J Stewart at 7.07 but will settle for White, he's slow and fumbles too much but is a lock for 10+ TDs

angular_one said:
1.07 - Steve Slaton2.06 - Anquan Boldin 3.07 - Ronnie Brown4.06 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh 5.07 - Kurt Warner 6.06 - Lance Moore 7.07 - LenDale Whitewould have loved J Stewart at 7.07 but will settle for White, he's slow and fumbles too much but is a lock for 10+ TDs
FWIW, I almost passed on Stew for White. IMO, White is a safer bet to score any week while Stew's upside is huge. I was somewhat surprised that Jackal King passed on Stew (with D-Will on the team), but TJones shouldn't have been available there.In short, this mock is going different than I expected.

I'm a big Stewart fan. I was convinced he was an elite RB and thought his fit in Carolina was perfect. I figured if Stewart didn't have the lead back job out of camp...he would have it by mid-season without a doubt. And, I sat and watched week after week as D. Will tore it up. Week after week I waited for the bubble to burst...and D. Will simply refused to slow down.

In waiting for Stewart to ascend, I became a D. Will believer. I really don't see the landscape changing significantly this year. Stewart will get his chance...but barring an injury...I think Stew's ceiling is about where it was last year.

In this format, with RB3 likely on the field every game as a flex, I think you have to give the nod to TJ. I think he might get 50-60 more carries than Stew...and I think he could triple the number of receptions Stew gets.

7.10 - Michael Crabtree - WR

I've been playing it pretty safe so far...but I'm going to reach a bit here.

I know SF is going to be forced to throw...a lot. Someone has to catch some balls.

01.10 - DeAngelo Williams - RB

02.03 - Calvin Johnson - WR

03.10 - Darren McFadden - RB

04.03 - Jason Witten - TE

05.10 - Philip Rivers - QB

06.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

07.10 - Michael Crabtree - WR

7.10 - Michael Crabtree - WR

I've been playing it pretty safe so far...but I'm going to reach a bit here.

I know SF is going to be forced to throw...a lot. Someone has to catch some balls.

01.10 - DeAngelo Williams - RB

02.03 - Calvin Johnson - WR

03.10 - Darren McFadden - RB

04.03 - Jason Witten - TE

05.10 - Philip Rivers - QB

06.03 - Thomas Jones - RB

07.10 - Michael Crabtree - WR
You are not on the clock... I'm not sure why we have so much confusion going on.We are waiting for One More Rep to make his pick at 7.09.

Everyone ignore the 7.10 and 7.11 picks that were made by accident.

7.9 Laveranues Coles not exciting but a solid #3.

1.9 Chris Johnson

2.4 Steve Smith

3.9 Peyton Manning

4.4 Joseph Addai

5.9 Anthony Gonzalez

6.4 Ray Rice

7.9 Laveraneus Coles

8.03 - Steve Breaston - WR

Who know's...maybe Boldin will clear the way for Stevie?

QB1 - Philip Rivers - 05.10

RB1 - DeAngelo Williams - 01.10

RB2 - Darren McFadden - 03.10

Flex - Thomas Jones - 6.03

WR1 - Calvin Johnson - 02.03

WR2 - Michael Crabtree - 07.10

WR3 - Steve Breaston - 08.03

TE1 - Jason Witten - 04.03

Users who are viewing this thread