What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (2 Viewers)

Just received my 2nd order or 13 jerseys. No mistakes and all of them look to be excellent quality. :thumbup:

Someone should start a list of people wanting to get in on an order./in.
Sort of pointless and would probably only serve to delay things. If Pizza confirms that he's going to put in another order, just send him the money and tell him what you want. No need for lists.

Sort of pointless and would probably only serve to delay things. If Pizza confirms that he's going to put in another order, just send him the money and tell him what you want. No need for lists.
I sorta meant to help Pizza so he can see how much interest there is so far for another list.But whatever, someone just PM me if he decides to do another order. :thanks:

I sorta meant to help Pizza so he can see how much interest there is so far for another list.But whatever, someone just PM me if he decides to do another order. :thanks:
Why don't you just PM him with what you want? Why should he have to try to figure out who wants a jersey?

Why don't you just PM him with what you want? Why should he have to try to figure out who wants a jersey?
That's kind of what I was getting at. Pizza has done pretty much all of the legwork here... I'm sure JetsWillWin was only trying to help out, but I think we should make it as simple and easy as possible for Pizza.

Because I don't want to assume he's doing another order, he may not want to. :confused: I'm not even assuming Pizza is going to do it, I'm just saying keeping track of all of the people who've posted "I'm in on the next order" would make it easier to figure out if we have enough to do another order, whether it's by Pizza or someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's kind of what I was getting at. Pizza has done pretty much all of the legwork here... I'm sure JetsWillWin was only trying to help out, but I think we should make it as simple and easy as possible for Pizza.
If that's easiest, fine. I thought this would cut down legwork. Apparently I'm lazy and stupid. :shrug: I guess I'll order a Manny jersey.

Because I don't want to assume he's doing another order, he may not want to. :confused: I'm not even assuming Pizza is going to do it, I'm just saying keeping track of all of the people who've posted "I'm in on the next order" would make it easier to figure out if we have enough to do another order, whether it's by Pizza or someone else.
Sorry, wasn't trying to come across wrong, just thought it made more sense to contact the guy who has been placing all of the orders.

If that's easiest, fine. I thought this would cut down legwork. Apparently I'm lazy and stupid. :shrug: I guess I'll order a Manny jersey.
:lmao: Didn't mean to jump on you there, and I apologize if it came across that way.

Hey Pizza, what's the status of our order at this point? Just waiting for the 3rd package now?
OK, the first 2 packages arrived at my home today. I've packaged what I could. Those will go out tomorrow. Here is the Tracking # for the 3rd box: EE189808845CNHere is the list of screen names who are going out tomorrow:Lehigh98- Ultey GreyFruitbat- Turner White/ Johnson Red...still waiting on Brown Green & Moss BlueFodasme- Sanders WhiteVamphyri- Raji Green/ Singletary BlueDotman- McNabb Green/ Howard WhiteKillerclown- Rodgers GreenSingman- Moss BlueRaidergil- Staubach/StablerChitownpone- MantleSho Nuff- BraunI have 4 other jerseys:PetersonBradyElwayMossThese are waiting for other pieces to ship off.For those who care, I think the prize jersey of this prder was the Throwback Singletary! That is one sweet jersey in Bears Blue!!!! Congrats!
Um... so my that means my Gretzky throwback must be in the forthcoming 3rd package, right? :unsure:
I think my entire order is in the third one...
Label/Receipt Number: EE18 9808 845C NClass: Express Mail International®Status: Inbound Out of CustomsYour item cleared United States Customs at 1:57 PM on July 9, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Enter Label/Receipt Number. Enter Label / Receipt Number. Detailed Results: Inbound Out of Customs, July 09, 2009, 1:57 pm Inbound Into Customs Inbound International Arrival, July 09, 2009, 1:54 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) Foreign International Dispatch, July 07, 2009, 6:47 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Origin Post is Preparing Shipment Foreign Acceptance, July 07, 2009, 4:15 pm :thumbup: :thumbup:

Guys, go ahead and send orders. Please put Order #3 in the PM with your Real Name. Then send Paypal to kellington_46176@yahoo.comIt looks like I might get the 3rd box tomorrow or Saturday. So, I can order again early to middle of next week. :D Sound good?

singman said:
Judge Smails said:
singman said:
CrossEyed said:
Buzzworth said:
How are the sizes fitting. Who's wearing what at what height and weight?
I'm 5'9", 175 and the mediums have been very much fitting like other jerseys I have worn or tried on in the past. They seem pretty true to size.
I am 6'2 190 and the extra large fit great
I'm thinkin' 6'1 220 XXL?
That seems right.
I'm guessing that an XL would probably fit you fine. I'm 6'0'' and around 220 and the XL football jersey is slightly large on me. It probably just depends on how baggy/long you want the jersey.

Judge Smails said:
singman said:
CrossEyed said:
Buzzworth said:
How are the sizes fitting. Who's wearing what at what height and weight?
I'm 5'9", 175 and the mediums have been very much fitting like other jerseys I have worn or tried on in the past. They seem pretty true to size.
I am 6'2 190 and the extra large fit great
I'm thinkin' 6'1 220 XXL?
6'2" 220 and the 52 XL is fitting perfect in the football and slightly big in the NHL (sleeves are just a bit too long)

Got the Braun jersey today and it looks and fits fantastic.

Im 6 ft bout 220 and it fits just right for me...though, if I gain any weight (planning on losing more actually) I could see it could get tight around the belly.

But very nice.

Im actually going to order one for my brother as well in this next order...sending a pm shortly.

Thanks pizzatyme, I just received my Micky Mantle jersey and it is awesome! Better then I was even hopeing for. Thanks again.

I am 5'11" 190. I got a 50 (L) and it fits like a normal t-shirt. I usually wear my jerseys a bit bigger so I will probably do a 52 next time

I got my Sanders white Jersey.....LOVE IT! :thumbup:

Thanks pizzatyme!

Will be sending ya an order for 2 more Jersey's. Birthdays coming!

Just got my jerseys, thanks pizzatyme :thumbup:

I got a McNabb in Eagles green and Ryan howard in cream.

The Mcnabb jersey seriously looks like a $200 jersey. The only thing that MIGHT be off, is the green outline of the Eagle patch on the shoulder looks slightly lighter than it should be. Although I'd have to compare it to the real thing to be sure, but you would never notice it anyway, I was just trying to find any flaw on the jersey.

The Howard jersey is awesome too, although I honestly don't know if it is the exact color, it's not what I expected the cream jersey to look like although I'm guessing it is the right color I just want to compare it in person. Otherwise it's flawless.

For $35 each I am extremely happy with both, pizzatyme, if you think you have a lot of pull with them, I will kick you some extra $$$ if you can get them to make an A's Rickey Henderson and a Griffey jersey. :D LOL

dotman said:
...if you think you have a lot of pull with them, I will kick you some extra $$$ if you can get them to make an A's Rickey Henderson and a Griffey jersey. :D LOL
me too, I'd buy those two in a minute.

So basically, these are fake jerseys but very accurate and high quality fakes? Made in China I assume...?

Does anybody know is there a big difference in size compared to Reebok's Premier jerseys?

So basically, these are fake jerseys but very accurate and high quality fakes? Made in China I assume...?Does anybody know is there a big difference in size compared to Reebok's Premier jerseys?
Actually, my Mark Bavaro Mitchell & Ness jersey from these guys has a tag that says "Made in Korea."

So basically, these are fake jerseys but very accurate and high quality fakes? Made in China I assume...?Does anybody know is there a big difference in size compared to Reebok's Premier jerseys?
Actually, my Mark Bavaro Mitchell & Ness jersey from these guys has a tag that says "Made in Korea."
The authentic Reebok NFL jerseys say "made in Korea," so the knock-offs say "made in Korea" as well. Even though they are made in China.ETA: Clothes that say "made in Korea" are often made primarily in China. A "made in Korea" tag is more desirable than a "made in China" tag these days, so companies will make stuff in China, ship it to Korea, then ship it from Korea to the U.S. as it goes through customs with the Korean tag on it.

Kind of odd, I had 2 packages shipped Thursday morning and Friday morning (our time) and neither of them is showing that they arrived in the US yet on the tracking site. I would think at least the first package would be here by now.

Pizza, have you noticed the tracking site being accurate, or are they not updated in real time?

Kind of odd, I had 2 packages shipped Thursday morning and Friday morning (our time) and neither of them is showing that they arrived in the US yet on the tracking site. I would think at least the first package would be here by now.Pizza, have you noticed the tracking site being accurate, or are they not updated in real time?
usps tracking is very inaccurate and only updated every 24hrs

My hockey jersey has a tag that says "made in canada", yet it was oddly not made in canada. how do they do it!

Hey Pizza, what's the status of our order at this point? Just waiting for the 3rd package now?
OK, the first 2 packages arrived at my home today. I've packaged what I could. Those will go out tomorrow. Here is the Tracking # for the 3rd box: EE189808845CNHere is the list of screen names who are going out tomorrow:Lehigh98- Ultey Grey
Thanks Pizza, looks good and fit is good too.ETA, also came with a 2008 World Series patch.Cool to have on there but the green in the patch looks more neon-y that the official one.

The Maualuga jerseys look sweet. :thumbup:

Now I just have to decide if I want the Bengals or Browns Maualuga jersey. :mellow:

Hmm, my second package, shipped on Friday is showing arrived at JFK sorting center yesterday. But my first package is still only showing that it left Shanghai on Thursday. Is JFK where it goes through customs, or does it go through customs and then to JFK?

Ok guys, I have a Sz. 48 Brady jersey in blue and I can't find the owner for the life of me. Whose is it?

I'm sorry for the mixup.

Also, I'm ready to accept orders for the next order. Please make sure to put "#3 and your Real name" in the title of the PM. Also, when you pay by Paypal, please put in the notes what you're paying for and your MB screen name.

This will help me keep this stuff organized.

TIA

All payments via Paypal go to kellington_46176@yahoo.com

Russ~

Also, I'm ready to accept orders for the next order. Please make sure to put "#3 and your Real name" in the title of the PM. Also, when you pay by Paypal, please put in the notes what you're paying for and your MB screen name.This will help me keep this stuff organized.TIAAll payments via Paypal go to kellington_46176@yahoo.comRuss~
Russ,Thanks for sending the Moss jersey. it looks great and my son will love it for his birthday. When do you anticipate ordering this next order? I would prefer to wait until Wednesday. If that is possible, I will be ordering a few more. Thanks for all of the help with ordering these for us.BTW - My wife wants a Brandon Inge jersey. He is an all star after all :rolleyes: LOL

Also, I'm ready to accept orders for the next order. Please make sure to put "#3 and your Real name" in the title of the PM. Also, when you pay by Paypal, please put in the notes what you're paying for and your MB screen name.This will help me keep this stuff organized.TIAAll payments via Paypal go to kellington_46176@yahoo.comRuss~
Russ,Thanks for sending the Moss jersey. it looks great and my son will love it for his birthday. When do you anticipate ordering this next order? I would prefer to wait until Wednesday. If that is possible, I will be ordering a few more. Thanks for all of the help with ordering these for us.BTW - My wife wants a Brandon Inge jersey. He is an all star after all :rolleyes: LOL
:lmao:

I will take orders all week. I will place it Saturday. This will let everyone hit payday who needs that.Inge is amazing! :lol:

Anybody know approx. how long it has been taking once you get to this point?

Label/Receipt Number:

Class: Express Mail International®

Your item left SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on July 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Foreign International Dispatch, July 12, 2009, 6:50 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Foreign Acceptance, July 12, 2009, 5:03 pm

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Anybody know approx. how long it has been taking once you get to this point? Label/Receipt Number: Class: Express Mail International®Status: Foreign International DispatchYour item left SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on July 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Foreign International Dispatch, July 12, 2009, 6:50 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Foreign Acceptance, July 12, 2009, 5:03 pm Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
What website are you using to track? Mine looks different than that.ETA: My one shipment left China on July 9 and it's still not showing arrived in US. The other left on July 10 and shows arriving at JFK yesterday.

Went home to check the mail on my lunch break, and my Gretzky throwback had arrived. :thumbup: Thanks again, Pizza!

One question for Pizza (or anyone else who was in on Pizza's 2nd order or has ordered a hockey jersey, particularly the Gretzky throwback): did any of the other jerseys smell? This one has a weird, kind of repugnant odor to it. :yucky: The Brady and Orr jerseys I received previously were fine, but this one kind of smells. It was apparent as soon as I took it out of the box, even while it was still in the plastic. I'm really hoping I won't have to machine wash this... I left it in front of a fan while I went back to work, and I'm hoping that will do the trick.

Anyone else have this problem? It's a beautiful jersey (maybe not quite as nice as the Orr, but still very nice nonetheless), but it just smells funny.

Anybody know approx. how long it has been taking once you get to this point? Label/Receipt Number: Class: Express Mail International®Status: Foreign International DispatchYour item left SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP on July 12, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. Foreign International Dispatch, July 12, 2009, 6:50 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP Foreign Acceptance, July 12, 2009, 5:03 pm Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
What website are you using to track? Mine looks different than that.ETA: My one shipment left China on July 9 and it's still not showing arrived in US. The other left on July 10 and shows arriving at JFK yesterday.
I've ordered five jerseys twice now, and never got any kind of shipping info for either shipment.But my second order just arrived a few minutes ago. Each time, it took just over a week from placing the order to receiving it.(Tomlinson is right-side-up this time. :thumbup: )

From what I was able to gather from Pizza's last two orders, it took 3-5 days from China to his doorstep in IND.

Users who are viewing this thread