What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Adebisi said:
gmbacm said:
CrossEyed said:
gmbacm said:
CrossEyed said:
Hey guys, now that I have a few more jerseys, I'm starting to think that these are genuine Reebok jerseys that just didn't pass the inspection process. To the untrained eye, most of the "defects" wouldn't even be noticed, but the closer I look, I'm finding things on almost every jersey. My first white Polamalu had a crooked yellow "M" on the 2-colored lettering. The Malkin I just got has a slightly crooked name plate, the Fleury has "2"s on the sleeve that look almost more like "Z"s, the Letang has an "N" that is slightly off, just like my Polamalu. On a second Polamalu in black, the two "L"s in his name both look just a little crooked. My throwback Bradshaw lettering is not cut quite straight and doesn't perfectly match up with the stitching.So I'm starting to think that they aren't bootleg jerseys, I'm thinking they are considered "seconds" or "defects". Not that I'm complaining because, for the price, they are more than worth it.
We received 15 shirts from three sports here - Im 100% confident these aren't defects but are knockoffs, bootlegs, counterfeit - whatever you want to call them. Good enough for me though.
I don't know, I've now seen 12 jerseys (NFL, NHL, and MLB) and on almost every one I can find something that is subtle but might cause it to fail an inspection process. You might be right, but I'm still not sure.I've got 10 more that should arrive tomorrow (almost all Steeler jerseys) so we'll see how they look.
You can justify these purchases however you like for yourself, but they are counterfeits. Google counterfeit jerseys and you will see this. Personally Im not going to pay $200-$300 for an authentic jersey. If they were priced more reasonably I would. But when I can get something that looks decent enough for a fraction of the price Ill go for it. But Im not going to fool myself into thinking they are not counterfeit.
I'm kind of surprised you guys are giving this so much thought. Who really cares if they're counterfeit or not?
I dont care because the price is good. I am aware of what I am buying.

The rest of my order arrived this morning. Received all the correct jerseys in the correct sizes. :thumbup:

Didn't have time to inspect them for quality.

The rest of my order arrived this morning. Received all the correct jerseys in the correct sizes. :thumbup:Didn't have time to inspect them for quality.
The preacher guy dealing in bootleg merch, awesome stuff here... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I recieved 3 jerseys. Sanders (white), Polamalu (black) and Stafford :bag: (blue)

I havent looked at them really closely yet, but I will try to get some pics up for anyone that is interested. One thing I have noticed so far.... The collars and the end (very bottom) of the sleeves seem to be made out of an odd material...polyester, or something (kind of sheer material)....as opposed to the thicker stuff. Maybe this is how the "real" jerseys are, but I doubt it. Actually the Lions Stafford jersey is the best of the three and seems to have normal (or what I would expect) on the sleeves. For $24 though...pretty good!

Today I recieved 3 jerseys. Sanders (white), Polamalu (black) and Stafford :bag: (blue)I havent looked at them really closely yet, but I will try to get some pics up for anyone that is interested. One thing I have noticed so far.... The collars and the end (very bottom) of the sleeves seem to be made out of an odd material...polyester, or something (kind of sheer material)....as opposed to the thicker stuff. Maybe this is how the "real" jerseys are, but I doubt it. Actually the Lions Stafford jersey is the best of the three and seems to have normal (or what I would expect) on the sleeves. For $24 though...pretty good!
No shame on the Stafford jersey bro! I think I'll throw one in my next order. :football:

Adebisi said:
gmbacm said:
CrossEyed said:
gmbacm said:
CrossEyed said:
Hey guys, now that I have a few more jerseys, I'm starting to think that these are genuine Reebok jerseys that just didn't pass the inspection process. To the untrained eye, most of the "defects" wouldn't even be noticed, but the closer I look, I'm finding things on almost every jersey. My first white Polamalu had a crooked yellow "M" on the 2-colored lettering. The Malkin I just got has a slightly crooked name plate, the Fleury has "2"s on the sleeve that look almost more like "Z"s, the Letang has an "N" that is slightly off, just like my Polamalu. On a second Polamalu in black, the two "L"s in his name both look just a little crooked. My throwback Bradshaw lettering is not cut quite straight and doesn't perfectly match up with the stitching.So I'm starting to think that they aren't bootleg jerseys, I'm thinking they are considered "seconds" or "defects". Not that I'm complaining because, for the price, they are more than worth it.
We received 15 shirts from three sports here - Im 100% confident these aren't defects but are knockoffs, bootlegs, counterfeit - whatever you want to call them. Good enough for me though.
I don't know, I've now seen 12 jerseys (NFL, NHL, and MLB) and on almost every one I can find something that is subtle but might cause it to fail an inspection process. You might be right, but I'm still not sure.I've got 10 more that should arrive tomorrow (almost all Steeler jerseys) so we'll see how they look.
You can justify these purchases however you like for yourself, but they are counterfeits. Google counterfeit jerseys and you will see this. Personally Im not going to pay $200-$300 for an authentic jersey. If they were priced more reasonably I would. But when I can get something that looks decent enough for a fraction of the price Ill go for it. But Im not going to fool myself into thinking they are not counterfeit.
I'm kind of surprised you guys are giving this so much thought. Who really cares if they're counterfeit or not?
:shrug:I thought it was understood they were counterfeit

I put in a special request with Jessie for a Rik Smits Indiana Pacers jersey.:fingerscrossed:
Please keep us posted on how this turns out. If they're willing to do custom jobs, I'm probably game for a bunch more.As it is, I'm considering the Strawberry throwback, purely for comedy's sake.

Thread cleaned up a bit.End of hijack, please.
:lmao: got the last word in then scrubbed the whole thing.I like your style. :thumbup: I think I have to get another hockey jersey. The Gretzky one is fantastic - I might have to balance it out with Lemieux. Anyone else get this one?

I think I have to get another hockey jersey. The Gretzky one is fantastic - I might have to balance it out with Lemieux. Anyone else get this one?
I got the Gretzky jersey and am thrilled with it as well. :thumbup:I'll be honest: I think that Lemieux jersey is probably the best one on the entire site (in any sport). I'm very tempted to get one, but as a Bruins fan, I just can't bring myself to do it.I'd recommend you get yourself a Bobby Orr jersey though - that one is also very, very nice. :thumbup:

Thread cleaned up a bit.

End of hijack, please.
:lmao: got the last word in then scrubbed the whole thing.

I like your style. :thumbup:

I think I have to get another hockey jersey. The Gretzky one is fantastic - I might have to balance it out with Lemieux. Anyone else get this one?
:goodposting: "pssssst......(opens trench coat), you a Steeler, Pens or Pirate fan ?"

What a joke, but I'll leave it alone in here.

Has anyone gotten a Yankee jersey? I want a Rivera, but from the pics the numbers appear much smaller than what's on the real thing.

I told a group of friends about this site and we are about to get together and get some jerseys. About 10 of them. So i have a few questions before we buy them.

Will all 10 come in one shipment or do they spread them out? I see some of you saying that you are getting different shipments. Are those different orders that you placed or was that one big order that is coming in smaller shipments?

And we are going to the Bucs season opener against the cowboys. Some of the guys are cowboys fans. Anyone here get the thanksgiving edition of the cowboys jersey?

And whats the deal with not having buccaneers jerseys? I wanted a winslow one for the game but all they had was an ugly warren sapp jersey?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pizza - sorry, I should know this by now - but how much in total for each NFL and NHL jersey?

Continued thanks for handling these orders, GB. :thumbup:

Awesome, I'm in on the next one.Think I'm going to go with a white Cutler since I already have a navy replica. 52 (XL). Bears of course. Let me know where I need to paypal the funds to.Probably will get more later, but want to see how this one works out.
Friendly note, the Cutler jerseys from this site kind of look like butt. I'm pretty sure they used an upside down "g" instead of a "6". Your experience may be different.If you pm me your email I can send a pic showing what I mean.
This pics on the site look identical to the pics on shop.nfl.com, I thought the same thing and compared them.
hmmm, my bad then.I seen some Vikings Jerseys from the same order (both purple and white versions) and man those were sharp.
Got the purple Petersen in the last order and its a beauty.

Adebisi said:
pizzatyme said:
Adebisi said:
Pizza - sorry, I should know this by now - but how much in total for each NFL and NHL jersey?Continued thanks for handling these orders, GB. :thumbup:
$35- NFL,NBA,MLB$53-NHL:)
Thanks... I've emailed them about the jerseys I PM'ed you about. I'm hoping to hear back quickly so I can hopefully get in on your upcoming order...
Still no response from them on this...Pizza, I assume you order directly from the website... is there any way to specify jerseys that are not listed with the rest of them, but are included on their stock spreadsheet when you order?

Pizza - sorry, I should know this by now - but how much in total for each NFL and NHL jersey?Continued thanks for handling these orders, GB. :thumbup:
Thanks... I've emailed them about the jerseys I PM'ed you about. I'm hoping to hear back quickly so I can hopefully get in on your upcoming order...
Still no response from them on this...Pizza, I assume you order directly from the website... is there any way to specify jerseys that are not listed with the rest of them, but are included on their stock spreadsheet when you order?
Yes, just go ahead and Paypal the money over with the Item #s. If they are out, they will just refund the $$$

Yes, just go ahead and Paypal the money over with the Item #s. If they are out, they will just refund the $$$
There are no item numbers listed on the spreadsheet... still haven't received an email response from them, either. :kicksrock:Any ideas?

after googling around I found other sites that are legit shippers of this type of merchandise

http://www.jersey101.com/en/index.asp

http://www.fashionlineshop.com/ProList.php?id=MjE3 has sports jerseys/lacoste & Air Jordan 23's($65). If they have Jordans there has to be other sites with nikes/adidas/reeboks etc. cheaper than traditional outlets
Wow, tons of great "M&N throwbacks" on the jersey101 site. Looking for a Riggins. The other site didnt have any. hmmm....

after googling around I found other sites that are legit shippers of this type of merchandise

http://www.fashionlineshop.com/ProList.php?id=MjE3 has sports jerseys/lacoste & Air Jordan 23's($65). If they have Jordans there has to be other sites with nikes/adidas/reeboks etc. cheaper than traditional outlets
I like the variety on this site! I will probably place order #4 from here when that happens. I'd do it on this order, but don't want to upset the apple cart. :) Their variety is much better, plus I notice that the B. Sanders Lions Throwback is nicer looking on this site. It has the Lions logo on it where the others I've ordered came without the logo.

They also have more rookie jerseys.

They have larger sizes.

And they have the Riggins Throwback! :D

I like the variety on this site! I will probably place order #4 from here when that happens. I'd do it on this order, but don't want to upset the apple cart. :) Their variety is much better, plus I notice that the B. Sanders Lions Throwback is nicer looking on this site. It has the Lions logo on it where the others I've ordered came without the logo.

They have larger sizes.

http://forums.49ers.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=73062found jersey101 in the 49ers message board linked somewhere in this thread. The people who ordered from there were happy as well as nfljerseysupply

I've had some fake Jordan's before (they're all over eBay) and while they usually look the part, they feel like a $10 pair of sneakers on your feet and I wouldn't actually play basketball in them for fear of hurting myself.

Jerseys look different to me when looking at the sites. I was comparing the Barry Sanders jersey's... The sleeves on the Jersey101 site look a lot different when compared with nfljerseysupply.com. I personally think the Barry jersey on jersey101 looks kind of odd. :2cents: I am going to stick with nfljerseysupply.com seeing most of us here have been happy.

FYI, the NHL jerseys on that site look to have some of the crappy crests. If you compare their Blackhawks jerseys with the ones listed at NHL.com, the crests are pretty obviously of a much lower quality and not nearly as detailed.Just make sure to take a good look at what you are getting, and as I've said before, I think the NFL and MLB jerseys are much better. Still faker than a rubber dog turd, but quite a bit better.

Today I recieved 3 jerseys. Sanders (white), Polamalu (black) and Stafford :bag: (blue)

I havent looked at them really closely yet, but I will try to get some pics up for anyone that is interested. One thing I have noticed so far.... The collars and the end (very bottom) of the sleeves seem to be made out of an odd material...polyester, or something (kind of sheer material)....as opposed to the thicker stuff. Maybe this is how the "real" jerseys are, but I doubt it. Actually the Lions Stafford jersey is the best of the three and seems to have normal (or what I would expect) on the sleeves. For $24 though...pretty good!
I thought the Steelers sleeves looked a little off but if you look at the nfl shop its the samehttp://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?p...rentPage=family

Jerseys look different to me when looking at the sites. I was comparing the Barry Sanders jersey's... The sleeves on the Jersey101 site look a lot different when compared with nfljerseysupply.com. I personally think the Barry jersey on jersey101 looks kind of odd. :2cents: I am going to stick with nfljerseysupply.com seeing most of us here have been happy.
the only Sanders jersey on either site I like is the blue throwback with the 75th Annv patch. Both look the same. NFLsupply has funky sleeves on the white and 101 has a lion on the shoulder. I don't recall the lions ever wearing that

They have larger sizes.

PM sent with an order and I think I'm going to order 1 jersey from 101 tonight to check the quality

jersey101 has Griffey jerseys but the team name patch across the front looks ####ty...I'd be careful of ordering from them.

The Jersey 101 looks nice...I like the soccer jerseys from there. Have my eye on the portugal, spain, and german national jerseys.

Plus they have the James Lofton throwback Packers jersey. Though, I really want to find a Leroy Butler throwback somewhere.

The Jersey 101 looks nice...I like the soccer jerseys from there. Have my eye on the portugal, spain, and german national jerseys.Plus they have the James Lofton throwback Packers jersey. Though, I really want to find a Leroy Butler throwback somewhere.
Why would you want another nation's national uniform?

Users who are viewing this thread