What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 Offseason Dynasty Trades (3 Viewers)

Start 2 QB league.10 teams.Josh Freeman and Glen Coffeefor1.5 rookie pick and Bernard Scott
Hope the 2nd guy already had Gore otherwise wha....? 1,05 is worth more than the other 3 combined for me.ETA- Then again I've never been in a 2QB league, maybe Freeman is worth enough in that case, not sure, I just know I think he will be alright but not 'special' like the 1,05 has the potential to be

Last edited by a moderator:
Start 2 QB league.10 teams.Josh Freeman and Glen Coffeefor1.5 rookie pick and Bernard Scott
Hope the 2nd guy already had Gore otherwise wha....? 1,05 is worth more than the other 3 combined for me.ETA- Then again I've never been in a 2QB league, maybe Freeman is worth enough in that case, not sure, I just know I think he will be alright but not 'special' like the 1,05 has the potential to be
I disagree, Freeman has the potential to be a top 10 QB. Bradford and Clausen almost certainly go before 1.05 in 2QB leagues so you're trading Mathews or maybe Bryant for Freeman - on the surface the pick is worth more but those 2QB leagues change QB values significantly. I think it's a fair deal.

Major Blockbuster just completed.....Start 10 (1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE), 1PPR all players and 6 pts ALL TDs.......

Big Ben + Beanie/Hightower + Andre1500 + 4.06 + 2011 1st

for

Flacco + "All-Day" + D.Ware + Miles Austin + 3.12 + 2011 3rd + 2012 2nd

Both teams are pretty well stocked and should be in the hunt for the chip in '10 and '11......

FUBAR said:
TenTimes said:
The_Head_Ape said:
I disagree, Freeman has the potential to be a top 10 QB. Bradford and Clausen almost certainly go before 1.05 in 2QB leagues so you're trading Mathews or maybe Bryant for Freeman - on the surface the pick is worth more but those 2QB leagues change QB values significantly. I think it's a fair deal.
This.

FUBAR said:
TenTimes said:
cstu said:
TenTimes said:
gianmarco said:
Team A gave: Randy Moss/Hines Ward/2011 2ndTeam Be gave: Steve Smith (NYG)/McClain
Why McClain? Rice owner?
I'm the one that gave up Smith and had to include a player or drop one.
As far as I knew Randy Moss (and Hakeem Nicks for that matter) was still ahead of Smith.
I think you'd be surprised at how little interest there is for Moss this off-season.
:shrug: I would rather both Smith and Nicks over Moss.

FUBAR said:
TenTimes said:
As far as I knew Randy Moss (and Hakeem Nicks for that matter) was still ahead of Smith.
I think you'd be surprised at how little interest there is for Moss this off-season.
:loco: I would rather both Smith and Nicks over Moss.
But that's your team. I have Moss in one of my dynasties. I wouldn't trade him for both of those guys right now because I have one of the best teams in the league. If I had my roster minus Moss, I would jump all over him if I could get him for Smith or Nicks. In 2010 he has a better chance than either of them to be a Top 5 WR. It probably even holds true for 2011.

Major Blockbuster just completed.....Start 10 (1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE), 1PPR all players and 6 pts ALL TDs.......Big Ben + Beanie/Hightower + Andre1500 + 4.06 + 2011 1stforFlacco + "All-Day" + D.Ware + Miles Austin + 3.12 + 2011 3rd + 2012 2ndBoth teams are pretty well stocked and should be in the hunt for the chip in '10 and '11......
I like the team getting 3 proven studs and multiple picks. Also helps that Flacco isn't being investigated for rape.

Major Blockbuster just completed.....Start 10 (1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE), 1PPR all players and 6 pts ALL TDs.......Big Ben + Beanie/Hightower + Andre1500 + 4.06 + 2011 1stforFlacco + "All-Day" + D.Ware + Miles Austin + 3.12 + 2011 3rd + 2012 2ndBoth teams are pretty well stocked and should be in the hunt for the chip in '10 and '11......
I like the team getting 3 proven studs and multiple picks. Also helps that Flacco isn't being investigated for rape.
I do not regard Flacco and Austin as proven studs yet one would be foolish to grade off 1 year of stats. Team 2 is getting the better end of the deal however.

Major Blockbuster just completed.....Start 10 (1 QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1 TE), 1PPR all players and 6 pts ALL TDs.......

for

Both teams are pretty well stocked and should be in the hunt for the chip in '10 and '11......
I do not regard Flacco and Austin as proven studs yet one would be foolish to grade off 1 year of stats. Team 2 is getting the better end of the deal however.
I'm the team getting Flacco, ADP, and Austin -- i would not have done this deal if i didnt think Flacco and/or Austin are guaranteed studs in my mind for the next few years.

i love Beanie, but with Greene as my #2, i felt i had to make my RB1 a bit more safer (Wells to Peterson). I still have Calvin so losing/downgrading Andre to Miles and getting a QB i feel is ready to breakout in a big way is worth it.

GSWarriors said:
Matt said:
Truman said:

for

Just traded Ronnie Brown for Matt Moore and Devin ThomasI'm the team getting Flacco, ADP, and Austin -- i would not have done this deal if i didnt think Flacco and/or Austin are guaranteed studs in my mind for the next few years.

i love Beanie, but with Greene as my #2, i felt i had to make my RB1 a bit more safer (Wells to Peterson). I still have Calvin so losing/downgrading Andre to Miles and getting a QB i feel is ready to breakout in a big way is worth it.

12 Team Dynasty PPR -- Worked 2 deals this week....

Gave: Chris Johnson, Mario Manningham, 3.02

Got: ADP, Holmes, 1.10

then

Gave: 1.10 & Holmes

Got: Matt Ryan & Donnie Avery

(My only QBs before were Henne, Pennington and Derek Anderson)

12 team PPR

Gave: Slaton and 2.01

Got: Sims-Walker and 2.03

Was weak at WR and have RB depth, still have Deangelo Williams, Stewart, Greene, Bradshaw and Forsett. At WR all I had was Boldin and some young potential.

12 Team Dynasty PPR -- Worked 2 deals this week....Gave: Chris Johnson, Mario Manningham, 3.02Got: ADP, Holmes, 1.10thenGave: 1.10 & HolmesGot: Matt Ryan & Donnie Avery(My only QBs before were Henne, Pennington and Derek Anderson)
I'd take that for Chris Johnson in a second.

This trade just went down in my league this morning...

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB

Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

Year 2010 Draft Pick 1.11

for

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Daniels, Owen HOU TE

Year 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick from Chosen Ones

12 teams, 1PPR WR/TE, 0.5PPR RB, 2RB 3WR 1 flex

Marques Colston + Josh Freeman

for

Donald Brown + Chad Ocho Cinco + Fred Davis

This trade just went down in my league this morning...Stewart, Jonathan CAR RBFinley, Jermichael GBP TEYear 2010 Draft Pick 1.11forPeterson, Adrian MIN RBDaniels, Owen HOU TEYear 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick from Chosen Ones
Wow, and I thought I loved JStew! About to make this trade in my Non PPR dynasty league with salaries:Giving Sjax and Matt RyanforJ.Stew, Keller and EliI think STL brings in a compliment to SJax this year (3rd or 4th rounder) and lightens his load going forward... plus he has to carry the entire team on his back.

Team A gave: Harvin/Cooley/3.03/3.05

Team B gave: ABryant/VDavis

Team A gave: 1.03/3.03

Team B gave: McCoy/2011 2nd

Team A gave: Jennings/1.10

Team B gave: Sidney Rice/Stafford

Team A gave: Roddy/2011 2nd (high)

Team B gave: Jennings/2011 3rd (low)

Standard 12 team PPR

Team A Gave Up

Buckhalter, Correll DEN RB

Bryant, Antonio TBB WR

Johnson, Calvin DET WR

Team B Gave Up

Morgan, Josh SFO WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Year 2010 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.02)

Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick

doowain said:
Team A gave: Harvin/Cooley/3.03/3.05Team B gave: ABryant/VDavisTeam A gave: 1.03/3.03Team B gave: McCoy/2011 2ndTeam A gave: Jennings/1.10Team B gave: Sidney Rice/StaffordTeam A gave: Roddy/2011 2nd (high)Team B gave: Jennings/2011 3rd (low)
Team B, Team A, Team B (huge), even

16 team keep 12 league 25 man rosters.

Jay Cutler, Pierre Thomas, rookie picks 1.6 and 1.12

for

Josh Freeman, Maurice Jones-Drew, rookie pick 2.8, and veteran picks in the 3rd and 6th.

12-team non-PPR. Net-net of a couple of minor deals...

Team A gets: AGonzalez, Norwood, 3.12

Team B gets: Meachem, LWhite (CJ3 owner), 3.05

Standard 12 team PPRTeam A Gave UpBuckhalter, Correll DEN RBBryant, Antonio TBB WRJohnson, Calvin DET WRTeam B Gave UpMorgan, Josh SFO WRSmith, Steve CAR WRYear 2010 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.02)Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick
thoughts on this trade? i'm team B fwiw....

Standard 12 team PPRTeam A Gave UpBuckhalter, Correll DEN RBBryant, Antonio TBB WRJohnson, Calvin DET WRTeam B Gave UpMorgan, Josh SFO WRSmith, Steve CAR WRYear 2010 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.02)Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick
i think i like team A's haul a little better here, but i am still high on morgan too. plus smitty and maybe dez bryant. not a huge believer in antonio right now.

Think you got the better of the deal. I would have made that deal for Calvin alone, so Bryant is a nice bonus. It is criminal how low Calvin is being regarded by some people.

This trade just went down in my league this morning...Stewart, Jonathan CAR RBFinley, Jermichael GBP TEYear 2010 Draft Pick 1.11forPeterson, Adrian MIN RBDaniels, Owen HOU TEYear 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick from Chosen Ones
Simply an outstanding trade for the team receiving Adrian Peterson and Owen Daniels.

14 team PPR

Gave:

1.09, Meachem, Vince Young

Got:

Tom Brady, Devin Thomas, 2.06

We have a dev. draft so 14 college players already picked last year. So 1.09 and 2.06 are really crapshoots.

14 team PPR Gave:1.09, Meachem, Vince YoungGot:Tom Brady, Devin Thomas, 2.06We have a dev. draft so 14 college players already picked last year. So 1.09 and 2.06 are really crapshoots.
In that case the team getting Brady absolutely killed in that deal. I would have said the same if those were regular picks, the fact that you have college players already rostered only makes that trade that much more lopsided.

Some recent trades PPR plus bonus scoring dynasty

Charlie Whitehurst for

3.12 2010 pick

Daryl Tapp and 5.16 for

Laurent Robinson for

1.12 for

Braylon Edwards

2011 5th round rookie pick (5 rounds)

Tom Brandstetter

1.12, 4.08 and 2011 2nd rounder

Johnny Knox and Devin Aromashadu

2011 4th round pick for

Dannel Ellerbie

Jerome Harrison 2011 third for

Cedric Benson

Marcus Freeman 3.05 for

Jordy Nelson

Simply an outstanding trade for the team receiving Adrian Peterson and Owen Daniels.
Thought the deal was fairly even myself, perhaps even slight edge to the team getting Stewart/Finley/1.11.

10 team ppr start 11/roster 25, passing TD's 4pts.

Start 1-2 QB's, 2-4 RB's, 3-5 WR's, 1-3 TE's, 1-2 K's, 1-2 DST's

Team A receives: MJD, Carson Palmer

Team B receives: P. Manning, 3.04 rookie/FA pick (24th ovr)

Ernol said:
Thought the deal was fairly even myself, perhaps even slight edge to the team getting Stewart/Finley/1.11.
Agreed, pretty even trade. I would favor the Stweart side if the Panthers dont resign DWilliams.

Ernol said:
Agreed, pretty even trade. I would favor the Stweart side if the Panthers dont resign DWilliams.
Big If, but even then I still may side with the Stewart end of the deal...

Users who are viewing this thread