What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 Offseason Dynasty Trades (1 Viewer)

12 Team PPR

Just traded away Reggie Wayne and got back Jahvid Best.

My only 2 notable runningbacks were Jonathan Stewart and Donald Brown. My receivers were strong, I still have Calvin, Hakeem Nicks, Dez Bryant and Dwayne Bowe....among others.

Last edited by a moderator:
14 Team PPR 0/1/2 for RB/WR/TE

I gave Big Ben/VYoung/DeAngelo Williams my 2011 1st

I got ARodgers/Hasselback/Reggie Wayne his 2011 2nd

Surprised Rodgers was even available, but I love getting him. Have Stafford as my QB2, so I may move Hasselback if I can find a needy team. I was a bit worried about Wayne showing signs of wear towards the end of last year, but tonights preseason game looked pretty good.

im trying to get j stew. the other owner is pretty weak at reciever

his receivers

Avery, Donnie STL

Bess, Davone MIA

Britt, Kenny TEN

Driver, Donald GBP

Evans, Lee BUF

Sanders, Emmanuel PIT

Thomas, Demaryius DEN

i have

Edelman, Julian NEP

Holmes, Santonio NYJ

Jackson, Vincent SDC

Jones, James GBP

Schilens, Chaz OAK

Smith, Steve CAR

Wayne, Reggie IND

i also have two first round picks next year.

would it be too much to offer v jax and next years first for J. stew?

Andre Johnson, Jacoby Jones, 2011 1st, 3rd, and 4th. From the worst team in our league last year

for

MJD, Jeremy Maclin and Fred Taylor

Iraqi Information Minister said:
Anyone seen trades involving Fitgerald? I have a shot at him in a Zealots league and am particularly interested in his value in picks.
This was before the NFL draft so its pretty old, but I dealt Sidney Rice, Brent Celek and the 1.06 pick for Larry Fitzgerald.

I think I might have overpaid a bit considering the Cards' QB situation, but I expect the 1sts here to be toward the bottom and really couldn't care less about Aromashodu and a 3rd. I'm the Vikings...

Minnesota Vikings gave up:Aromashodu, Devin CHI WRYear 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Minnesota VikingsYear 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dallas CowboysYear 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick from Dallas CowboysSan Francisco 49ers gave up:Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I might have overpaid a bit considering the Cards' QB situation, but I expect the 1sts here to be toward the bottom and really couldn't care less about Aromashodu and a 3rd. I'm the Vikings...

Minnesota Vikings gave up:Aromashodu, Devin CHI WRYear 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Minnesota VikingsYear 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Dallas CowboysYear 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick from Dallas CowboysSan Francisco 49ers gave up:Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR
No you didn't overpay. You bent him over, actually.

12-team, .5 PPR, 2RB, 3WR dynasty league (good teams start a 3rd RB at flex)I traded Jermichael Finley and Arian Foster for Dez Bryant.
I have a similar possibility, except no ppr or flex. Just curious, was there any league reaction?
Another owner said that he would have been willing to offer more for than I did for Dez (looking at his roster, I'm not sure how). The only other non-participant I've talked to about the trade thought it made sense for both teams.
Wonder what the concensus thinks now? Lot's of hype all around in this deal.

Users who are viewing this thread