What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - Indianapolis V Jacksonville (1 Viewer)

End of the first quarter, score is 7-7, but the Jags are in the redzone. Jags are running the ball well, the OL is moving the Indy DL.

At the half, 14-14. The Jags are using a 3:1 run to pass ratio on play selection. Garrard is throwing mostly to Mike Thomas, MSW has been targeted maybe twice and I believe he has 1 catch. Thomas has about 4-5 catches for the majority of Garrards 70+ passing yards.

Manning has thrown his first int of the season. Looked like Eldridge was going to make the catch inside the Jags 5 yard line, but coughed it up when he got hit. Jags defender caught it before it hit the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Play action pass from Garrard to Lewis for a 20 yard TD following the Manning interception. Jags lead 21-14.

For those of you worried about Colts receivers, particular Collie, Manning is 20/26 for 175 yards. Manning has been throwing short passes and very few going further than 10 yards. Wayne is catching lots of those short passes. The last time Manning went deep he was picked.

Wayne fumbles at the Jags 10 yard line. Another costly turnover as the Colts were looking to score.

Fantasy aside, Collie has turned into a heck of a receiver. Great routes, excellent hands and pretty good speed to boot.

Addai runs one in from the 2 yard line on third down. Game tied 21-21 with 7 minutes left.

Is there something wrong with MSW? Any explanation for him having zero points through three quarters? Injury? Lack of effort? In the doghouse?

Garrard passes to MJD for a 8 yard touchdown on 3rd and 7. Jags lead 28-21, almost at the 2 minute warning.

So much for the MJD = massive bust talk. Congrats to those that hung and and bought low.

Is there something wrong with MSW? Any explanation for him having zero points through three quarters? Injury? Lack of effort? In the doghouse?
Jags are playing a run first ball control game, most passes are being thrown Mike Thomas' way. MSW has been targeted maybe 2-3 times. I think he has 1 catch.

Manning to Collie for 1 yard TD on 3rd and goal. Game tied 28-28, less than 1 minute left in the 4th quarter.

Anyone else here using MFL in an IDP league and not seeing stats for ANY Indy player? Hoping it's not just me.

On post: Ummm.....Blair White.

Thanks in advance. :thanks:

Done with MSW -- each week I tell myself to start him then I fall for FBG rankings and let them change my mind. Not again until he blows up (if ever).

Users who are viewing this thread