What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football Game Thread - Wk10 (1 Viewer)

Which QB will be the bigger story, McNabb or Vick?Can the Eagles split the season series with the Redskins?Can Washington make it a 3-way race in the NFC East? :popcorn:
Vick, Washington's D is horrible.Washington signing McNabb before the next game after benching him during the 2 minute warning is a joke in itself.

If McCoy just caught his 31st ball, in the 1st quarter of the 9th Eagles game, how is he on pace to catch 80 balls this year?

ETA: Did I hear Gruden wrong? I just looked up McCoy and he does have 41 catches

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do something not often seen on the internet. When Vick was in Atlanta I said he was overrated because he was not a good QB, and his legs wouldn't cover that up forever. When he was in jail I said he would never make an NFL roster as better than a backup.

I now see before me an very good QB.

In other words, I was wrong.

As an Atlanta fan I'm torn on rooting for Vick, to be honest though, I still kind of do.

He's simply amazing to watch. He looks 100% better than he used to. Mature and more poised.

Chucky did say something I agree with and that's Michael Vick is playing as good or better than he's ever played Qb.

Guy looks way better than I ever thought he would. I can remember talks while he was in prison of him coming back to play in the NFL as a receiver or some type of gimmick position because he won't be able to play QB in the NFL. It goes to show you that all these experts don't know more than anyone else.

If Vick would have started all season long he could have been MVP.

uh oh. I was extremely thrilled to the start of this game needing 30 from Vick but what if this gets ugly early.

Washington's O needs to do something

In the HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE, the ONLY human EVER created that could have made the two TD plays Vick just made IS...

Donovan McNabb? Once upon a time, of course...

Seriously, NOBODY WANTED VICK? Not even the RAIDERS?

Insane play calling/execution by the Eagles. This stuff is straight out of a video game!

Dear Mr. Jackson,

Could you please do that 80+ yard thing you did earlier a couple more times this evening.

Thanking you in advance.

Your pal,

5-ish

Users who are viewing this thread