What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I have a camera on my phone (2 Viewers)

Is this the new "GM's thread about nothing"?
BLASPHEMER!!!!!1!!!
:lmao: You're cool, but that thread has become a bit too crowded for me.
Not a bad idea.If you remember, I had the original thread about nothing but it couldn't survive the onslaught as GM's thread has.
This is a good point. And the sequel is rarely as good as the original. I might camp out here or in the drunk thread.

I've talked to the owner of this house and she is a sweet old gal but I think she has lost her marbles. It's kind of what I imagine Tanner will be like as an old guy with a three cats.

Without further adieu, I give you ceramic cats in a bird cage.
with cat
Every time I see a car with a rainbow sticker on it I speed up hoping to see a hot lesbo but it never is. :lmao:
:lol: Better chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of an actual rainbow.
It's not going to stop me from continuing to look.

I've talked to the owner of this house and she is a sweet old gal but I think she has lost her marbles. It's kind of what I imagine Tanner will be like as an old guy with a three cats.

That's terrible. Those ceramic cats should be allowed to roam free. Set them in the yard and let them frolic with the little burro pulling a wagon or the lawn jockey.

That's terrible. Those ceramic cats should be allowed to roam free. Set them in the yard and let them frolic with the little burro pulling a wagon or the lawn jockey.
There's also a little plastic bird. On a perch.

We ended up Downtown at my buddy's bar last night. He has go-go dancers.

I hate the resolution on my phone.

Pic1

The hottest thing was that there were some really good looking women totally enamored with these broads.

pic2

It's kind of what I imagine Tanner will be like as an old guy with a three cats.
:bag: This morning I go to get an undershirt from the top shelf of my armoire (looks like this) and there's a cat asleep in there. :bag:
:lmoa: :lmao: :lmao:
this happned again the other dayThis one was on the bottom shelf since he's too fat to try to get to the top shelf.
This is really disgusting to me. You're probably one of those guys that walks around all day with your shirts covered in animal hair and could care less aren't you. :yucky:

It's kind of what I imagine Tanner will be like as an old guy with a three cats.
:bag: This morning I go to get an undershirt from the top shelf of my armoire (looks like this) and there's a cat asleep in there. :bag:
:lmoa: :) :lmao:
this happned again the other dayThis one was on the bottom shelf since he's too fat to try to get to the top shelf.
This is really disgusting to me. You're probably one of those guys that walks around all day with your shirts covered in animal hair and could care less aren't you. :thumbup:
You're probably one of those guys that cares more about shirts than starving children.

Seahawks fans sitting in front of us yesterday. GM, what's the deal with the scarfs? They also had these under their eyes. :no:

They would have been alright but they were also really obnoxious which upset some of the other people around us. They made it about 8 minutes through the first quarter.
Upper deck? :useless:
lol At least I wasn't sporting a light green ascot.I was just happy to get season tickets when they came back in 95 and actually prefer those seats. The company I used to work for had tickets on the 45 in the lower bowl and I could never see what was going on.

<me and Michael Buffer should be here> :shrug:

If I was downtown more, this thread would kill. Yesterday I saw this big black gal that had some sort of yellow yarn or something in her hair. It looked like the fake spider web stuff you see in people decorate their yards with. There was no consistency either it was just in about 30 random places. It was awesome. :no:

I was at my cousin's place last night and I noticed this Sponge Bob pendant in the display case. He had it made for a local rapper about 8 years ago that was recently gunned down. His heirs found the receipt and sold it back to my cousin.

It is about 5"tall by 3" wide and 1/4" thick. Yes, it is solid gold and those are all real diamonds, rubies, and sapphires.

It can be all yours for 11k.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another reason I'm moving.

The street on the sign backs up to my house. They didn't put a number on it though. I guess they are scared somebody is going to cut their tree down and screw them out of $50.. :sigh: :shrug:

I took a pic of this goose with a white head earlier today.

There were only a 4-5 other geese around then. I just got back to the office and there were about 100 of them now and the white head little guy was all by himself with his head turned to his back like he was sleeping.

I kind of feel bad for the little fella.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread