What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Sunday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Who's in, who's out:

Colts Inactives:

LB Gary Brackett

QB Peyton Manning

CB Kevin Thomas

SS Melvin Bullitt

LB Ernie Sims

G Ryan Diem

DT Fili Moala

Dallas Clark (foot) is active.

Expect Mendenhall to run wild with 2 LBs out.

Steelers Inactives:

WR Jerricho Cotchery

RE Brett Keisel

CB Bryant McFadden

RB Jonathan Dwyer

QB Dennis Dixon

OT Jonathan Scott

OT Jamon Meredith

Ziggy Hood will start in place of Keisel.

Williams Gay will fill in for McFadden at left cornerback.

Will Ben even attempt 25 passes this game? Here's a better question, does Mendy have more carries than Ben does completions?

Indy has been selling out to stop run. Stillers need to go play-action on first next possession.

Collins is really really really bad!

As I say that he steps up with a nice throw.

But I think it's gonna be ugly tonite for Indy's offense. Not to go out on a limb here.

Wallace's numbers are amazing. Outside of Andre and Calvin, I'm not sure there is a fantasy WR more valuable at the moment.

Sounds like lots of Steeler fans in Indy with the Heath cheer.
When I see Miller out there in this stadium, I always think of that early remarkable drive in the 2005 playoff game, which featured two beautiful long passes to Miller, remember? One of my favorite Steeler memories of all time.

I'd truly love to see Wallace fumble twice and then get hurt.
This is a big reason I stopped playing fantasy football.
Why? It's one foolish guy who likes to read himself post. 99% of Fantasy players don't think like this.
Maybe, but I got tired of watching games with guys who were more interested in stupid individual things like rooting for a particular guy to fumble or whatever. Found myself starting to watch games the same way and I realized that I was no longer enjoying just sitting down to watch the games. Even Steeler games.

Who's in, who's out:

Colts Inactives:

LB Gary Brackett

QB Peyton Manning

CB Kevin Thomas

SS Melvin Bullitt

LB Ernie Sims

G Ryan Diem

DT Fili Moala

Dallas Clark (foot) is active.

Expect Mendenhall to run wild with 2 LBs out.

Steelers Inactives:

WR Jerricho Cotchery

RE Brett Keisel

CB Bryant McFadden

RB Jonathan Dwyer

QB Dennis Dixon

OT Jonathan Scott

OT Jamon Meredith

Ziggy Hood will start in place of Keisel.

Williams Gay will fill in for McFadden at left cornerback.
:rolleyes:

Boy, I don't get to watch Mendenhall too often. From the looks of todays game he doesn't look to have great vision. He does a lot of running into his own linemen and doesn't take the correct block.

Users who are viewing this thread