What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Denver V Miami (1 Viewer)

P

O

S

!

oh... Denver recovered Tebow's fumble on a 3rd and long called draw

:yucky:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Broncos have attempted 5 passes in the half. Either he can play qb or he can't but 5 attempts is ridiculous.

The Broncos have attempted 5 passes in the half. Either he can play qb or he can't but 5 attempts is ridiculous.
True, but 2 of Tebow's runs are marked as scrambles and he's been sacked twice, so that's actually 9 times the Broncos have attempted to pass.

someone that is watching please chime in - how is Tim playing??
Tebow drops back, he never throws, some time passes, he gets sacked, or he runs with it. or maybe he scrambles to throw it 10 feet over Moreno's head when hes no more than 12 yards downfield...

someone that is watching please chime in - how is Tim playing??
It is a really generic offense. Tebow has hit 3 passes, had one dropped and had one that should have been a pick-6 if any of the Miami players could hold on to the bal. He has 6 rushes for 38 yards.I was really shocked to see FBG so high on him this week because you had to know this was going to be a rough game for him.

Sharpe making excuses for Tebow . . .
He wasn't making excuses. It is the truth. It is the guy's first half of his 1st start this year. He has looked terrible, but that being said, this game should be tied because his kicker has missed two FGs.Now if we fast forward 3-4 games down the road and he continues to play like this, I will be right on the he can't play NFL QB bandwagon.

He wasn't making excuses. It is the truth. It is the guy's first half of his 1st start this year. He has looked terrible, but that being said, this game should be tied because his kicker has missed two FGs.Now if we fast forward 3-4 games down the road and he continues to play like this, I will be right on the he can't play NFL QB bandwagon.
my point is that they see him in practice, they KNOW what he can do - why isnt he throwing it downfield???

my point is that they see him in practice, they KNOW what he can do - why isnt he throwing it downfield???
that pass is why.

Hey Tim, if you manage to get away from Wake, good job! Don't go looking for him to give him another chance.

that pass is why.
thank you . . .

I was admittedly a Tebow backer coming into the game. What did he have going for him?

-Effective in unconventional ways

-Picks up timely first downs with his legs

-Brings the best out of his teammates

Well so far he has failed miserably in all of the above. Baring a complete reversal in the 2nd half he's gonna be awfully tough to defend after this performance.

Thomas should have adjusted, Tebow threw it to a place where he could have easily made a play. Yes, it could have and shuold have been a better throw but that one was also on the WR. The throw back in the first should have been a 20 yard gain by Royal, but he just didnt make the play(off his hands).

Either Tebow is not getting thru his reads very quickly or the Denver WRs are not getting open at all. Kind of tough to see from the TV.

If Tebow doesn't take the sack on the first FG attempt - it would have bee an 39 yard try instead of 49.He was making excuses...guys come in at QB weekly in the NFL without spending time getting a game plan developed for them. You should be professional enough to play better than this.

Thomas should have adjusted, Tebow threw it to a place where he could have easily made a play. Yes, it could have and shuold have been a better throw but that one was also on the WR. The throw back in the first should have been a 20 yard gain by Royal, but he just didnt make the play(off his hands). Either Tebow is not getting thru his reads very quickly or the Denver WRs are not getting open at all. Kind of tough to see from the TV.
I see a possible repeat of David Carr excuses coming. No WR's. then no running game, then no OL, then no D. Then Wow, Tebow actually does suck.

Thomas should have adjusted, Tebow threw it to a place where he could have easily made a play. Yes, it could have and shuold have been a better throw but that one was also on the WR. The throw back in the first should have been a 20 yard gain by Royal, but he just didnt make the play(off his hands). Either Tebow is not getting thru his reads very quickly or the Denver WRs are not getting open at all. Kind of tough to see from the TV.
I see a possible repeat of David Carr excuses coming. No WR's. then no running game, then no OL, then no D. Then Wow, Tebow actually does suck.
that timeline will take three years to be completed . . .

Users who are viewing this thread