What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W7 - Denver V Miami (2 Viewers)

I love these announcers. "We're certainly not seeing Bush break off long runs like we were so accustomed to early in his career".

These guys realize that his longest run after his first 3 years was something like 18 yards, right?

Thomas should have adjusted, Tebow threw it to a place where he could have easily made a play. Yes, it could have and shuold have been a better throw but that one was also on the WR. The throw back in the first should have been a 20 yard gain by Royal, but he just didnt make the play(off his hands). Either Tebow is not getting thru his reads very quickly or the Denver WRs are not getting open at all. Kind of tough to see from the TV.
I see a possible repeat of David Carr excuses coming. No WR's. then no running game, then no OL, then no D. Then Wow, Tebow actually does suck.
I dont believe you are watching this game. Denver is refusing to challenge the dolphins defense. No excuses, tebow isnt having a great game, but he isnt having a bad game either. 6 passing attempts. This is what I mean by not challenging the dolphins D. Sure there will be the haters, there will be the tebow fanboys, but the truth is - This is as vanilla of a game plan as a private high school football team would run offensively.

Best news so far..."As I write this, the Gator celebration is happening on the field. Most of the crowd is booing the "honoring of the Gators".http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/ :thumbup: :thumbup:
I don't pay attention to college ball, why is that a good thing? Seems odd to me..

I am not a Tebow fanboy, I would be fine if Denver lost out and we got Luck next year and traded Tebow for some old footballs. My point is people hate Tebow because of who is, that's is it. Every play, every thrown that goes wrong just makes some of you so happy because it happens to Tebow. It is just funny. Moore doesn't look any better but I don't see anyone on here just laughing it up when he screws up.

Under some of the posters ideas on here, Elway should have been cut after his first start. Stat line 1 for 8, an int, 4 sacks and lined up behind his guard before Steve Deberg replaced him. Boy that guy ended up sucking big time.

I say give it time and let's see what happens. He either makes it or Denver moves on from this circus

I love these announcers. "We're certainly not seeing Bush break off long runs like we were so accustomed to early in his career".These guys realize that his longest run after his first 3 years was something like 18 yards, right?
announcers were obviously drinking yesterday instead of prepping for the game . . .

Best news so far..."As I write this, the Gator celebration is happening on the field. Most of the crowd is booing the "honoring of the Gators".http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/ :thumbup: :thumbup:
I don't pay attention to college ball, why is that a good thing? Seems odd to me..
Honoring Florida Gators at Miami Hurricanes home stadium seems odd to me. But you would have to follow college football to know they are hated rivals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a Tebow fanboy, I would be fine if Denver lost out and we got Luck next year and traded Tebow for some old footballs. My point is people hate Tebow because of who is, that's is it. Every play, every thrown that goes wrong just makes some of you so happy because it happens to Tebow. It is just funny. Moore doesn't look any better but I don't see anyone on here just laughing it up when he screws up.Under some of the posters ideas on here, Elway should have been cut after his first start. Stat line 1 for 8, an int, 4 sacks and lined up behind his guard before Steve Deberg replaced him. Boy that guy ended up sucking big time.I say give it time and let's see what happens. He either makes it or Denver moves on from this circus
you're comparing Moore to Tebow? are you kidding? Moore wasn't a first round draft pick . . .Moore isn't on ESPN every two seconds . . . Moore doesn't have a new "Tebow hype thread" every three days . . .

Every play, every thrown that goes wrong just makes some of you so happy because it happens to Tebow. It is just funny. Moore doesn't look any better but I don't see anyone on here just laughing it up when he screws up.
Everyone already knows Moore is a ham and egger. Many think Tebow is an NFL QB. They need to be set straight.

3/7 for 24 yards in the third quarter? Tebow is better than Orton how?

I think its dumb how they keep saying Tebow brings excitement to the DEN. It's only exciting when he scrambles because he NEVER throws the ball. I hope a linebacker comes in and knocks the S### out of him

anyone defending poor lil Timmy after watching him throw for 24 yards in 2 1/2 quarters has to be kidding themselves . . .

I am starting to wonder if ESPN owns the Redzone channel now because every time Tebow sniffs the field they have to cut to him. I know the 1:00 games have been pure crap so far but seriously enough of the nut hugging here. If I wanted to see some awful play i would have just watched the Skins game

And Miami is one of the worst pass D's in the league. Looks like I'll be throwin Demarius Thomas back to the WW - all WR's in Denver are now WW trash. This is Tebow's easiest game on the schedule.

I love these announcers. "We're certainly not seeing Bush break off long runs like we were so accustomed to early in his career".These guys realize that his longest run after his first 3 years was something like 18 yards, right?
He had a great run against the Bears in the playoffs.

The Denver play calling has been terrible. They should be calling shorter pass plays, screens, and doing some QB draws. Instead its constantly McGahee up the middle and long bombs (which is not the throw Tebow is best at).

Wow I am a big Tebow fan but this is easily his worst game as a professional. He looks about as prepared to be an NFL QB as probably Terrelle Pryor. At least 3 passes that weren't even within 10 yards of target.

ETA - 1. Thomas over the middle, pass near the sideline; 2. Thomas on the sideline, pass near the bench; and 3. Decker way overthrown deep; 4. First half scramble, tried to throw a touch pass to Moreno from 5 yards away that was over his head.

as sad as the Broncos are playing, Tim still has a chance to be the hero . . .

Users who are viewing this thread