What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (4 Viewers)

Jeff, PPR....in sig.Do you see me picking up any of these:Powell,K.Smith, J.Johnson(denverTrying to figure who to start this week for Wallace and Foster.Picked up D. jones......was one thought.......already have little,Williams in....but need one more WRCan play a rb or wr in flex positionWant be terrible if I lost .....but love Winning.Thanks
Little and Damian Williams for sure. Then start DJones as WR3. I assume Harry Douglas is not available. He could have another great game this week.
No thoughts on those RB's? no douglas....so i need a flex player?
dont like those rbs and would take a chance on donald jones or vincent brown if avail or other fa wr. who is available from WASH?

Hi JeffStandard PPR league1. Which 2 WR's and which 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE) would you start this week from my players below?: Hakeem Nicks (NYG)vs Philly Nate Washington (Tenn)@ Atlanta Earl Bennett vs SanDiego Donald Jones (Buff) @ Miami Greg Olsen (Car) @ Detroit2. Also Which RB would you start this week?: Willis McGahee (Den) vs NYJ, Lance Ball (Den) vs NYJ, D. Williams (Car) @ Detroit, Kevin Smith (Det) vs CarolinaThanks
Willis at rbNicks and Bennett at WRJones and ball at flex

Jeff, PPR....in sig.Do you see me picking up any of these:Powell,K.Smith, J.Johnson(denverTrying to figure who to start this week for Wallace and Foster.Picked up D. jones......was one thought.......already have little,Williams in....but need one more WRCan play a rb or wr in flex positionWant be terrible if I lost .....but love Winning.Thanks
Little and Damian Williams for sure. Then start DJones as WR3. I assume Harry Douglas is not available. He could have another great game this week.
dont like those rbs and would take a chance on donald jones or vincent brown if avail or other fa wr. who is available from WASH?
not Gaffney...maybe armstrong or one of the others....checking.

not much...austin.....armstong.......

Last edited by a moderator:
how about earl bennett or kerley or avant?

gone.....what about Caldwell if green out this week? or some under the radar te.....rosters too big in our leaguenot many te's either....pita,cook,fasano

gone.....what about Caldwell if green out this week? or some under the radar te.....rosters too big in our league
caldwell is a thought if green is out. jones still not a bad thought either, especially if nelson is out or limited

gone.....what about Caldwell if green out this week? or some under the radar te.....rosters too big in our league
caldwell is a thought if green is out. jones still not a bad thought either, especially if nelson is out or limited
Have Jones in ....but still need one more flex wr/te or rb. maybe cook or caldwell....but who to drop?

Hi JeffStandard PPR league1. Which 2 WR's and which 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE) would you start this week from my players below?: Hakeem Nicks (NYG)vs Philly Nate Washington (Tenn)@ Atlanta Earl Bennett vs SanDiego Donald Jones (Buff) @ Miami Greg Olsen (Car) @ Detroit2. Also Which RB would you start this week?: Willis McGahee (Den) vs NYJ, Lance Ball (Den) vs NYJ, D. Williams (Car) @ Detroit, Kevin Smith (Det) vs CarolinaThanks
Willis at rbNicks and Bennett at WRJones and ball at flex
Thanks.... 1, Do you think Willis McGahee will play? 2. How would you rank this week in ppr:Nate Washinton, Greg Olsen, Donald Jones and Davone Bess?3. Which is a better team D rest of year: Philly or Dallas?Thanks again

Have Jones in ....but still need one more flex wr/te or rb. maybe cook or caldwell....but who to drop?
drop cobb

Hi Jeff

Standard PPR league

1. Which 2 WR's and which 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE) would you start this week from my players below?:

Hakeem Nicks (NYG)vs Philly

Nate Washington (Tenn)@ Atlanta

Earl Bennett vs SanDiego

Donald Jones (Buff) @ Miami

Greg Olsen (Car) @ Detroit

2. Also Which RB would you start this week?:

Willis McGahee (Den) vs NYJ,

Lance Ball (Den) vs NYJ,

D. Williams (Car) @ Detroit,

Kevin Smith (Det) vs Carolina

Thanks
Willis at rbNicks and Bennett at WR

Jones and ball at flex
Thanks.... 1, Do you think Willis McGahee will play? yes, looks that way now

2. How would you rank this week in ppr:

Nate Washinton, Greg Olsen, Donald Jones and Davone Bess? jones, washington, olsen, bess

3. Which is a better team D rest of year: Philly or Dallas?

Thanks again

drop cobb
Bess is one more possiblity this week only of course.

14 team dynasty league

QB's M. Ryan, M. Hasselbeck

RB's C. Johnson, S. Jackson, M. Jones-Drew

Wr's- R. Wayne, M. Austin, S. Moss, E. Decker, J. Nelson, J. Jones, D. Williams, P. Burress

TE's- J. Witten, A. Hernandez

K- M. Crobsy

DEF- San Diego

Would you trade a 2012 2nd and 3rd round pick for Alex Smith. The two picks should be towards the bottom no higher then 9th pick since I am locked into the playoffs right now.

Jeff, PPR....in sig.Do you see me picking up any of these:Powell,K.Smith, J.Johnson(denverTrying to figure who to start this week for Wallace and Foster.Picked up D. jones......was one thought.......already have little,Williams in....but need one more WRCan play a rb or wr in flex positionWant be terrible if I lost .....but love Winning.ThanksBess is one more possiblity this week only of course.
jones over bess, calwell over bess, too

14 team dynasty leagueQB's M. Ryan, M. Hasselbeck RB's C. Johnson, S. Jackson, M. Jones-Drew Wr's- R. Wayne, M. Austin, S. Moss, E. Decker, J. Nelson, J. Jones, D. Williams, P. Burress TE's- J. Witten, A. Hernandez K- M. Crobsy DEF- San DiegoWould you trade a 2012 2nd and 3rd round pick for Alex Smith. The two picks should be towards the bottom no higher then 9th pick since I am locked into the playoffs right now.
I think I would pass just because you could draft QBs with both picks and be better off with more upside

Jeff, PPr in sig

Time to get Powell.....Green hurt....?

Mcnight someone just picked up

not sure....or who to drop.

Hi Jeff,

Last day for trades, and Im wondering about trying to get Demarco Murray. This owner is doing well at 8-2, has three terrific RBs, but his WRs are very weak. Im 6-4, haven't scored well this year, and so am in a dogfight for the playoffs.

Id really like another strong RB, and have pretty good depth at both RB and WR, so if Murray was worth it, Id make an offer. What do you think of something like Nicks, Manningham, and Morris for Murray?

For RBs, Id then have Mendenhall, Murray, and McGahee as probable starters, with Ingram, Tolbert, and Smith as bench guys.

For WRs, Id have Denarius Moore and Brandon Lloyd, with Vincent Brown as my emergency guy in case of injury.

Thats a lot to give up, but maybe a potential stud like Murray is worth it? Should I aim higher? Not a lot of time to dicker...

If you like it, since its a 3 for 1, is there anyone on his team that I should try to include coming back to me?

Thoughts? Thanks Jeff!

This is a 12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Pass TDs = 4 pts, all others 6. 1 for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 25 yards passing.

My Team: QB: Ben, Tebow

RB: Mendenhall, McGahee, Tolbert, Maurice Morris, Ingram, Kevin Smith

WR: Denarius Moore, Nicks, Lloyd, Manningham, Vincent Brown

TE: Celek DEF: Broncos K: Cundiff

His Team: QB: Ryan, Dalton

RB: McCoy, Forte, Demarco Murray

WR: Santonio, Austin, Michael Jenkins, Doucet, Lance Moore

TE: Gronkowski, Watson DEF: 49ers, Giants K: Akers, Gould

'football newbie said:
Hi Jeff, Last day for trades, and I’m wondering about trying to get Demarco Murray. This owner is doing well at 8-2, has three terrific RBs, but his WRs are very weak. I’m 6-4, haven'’t scored well this year, and so am in a dogfight for the playoffs.I’d really like another strong RB, and have pretty good depth at both RB and WR, so if Murray was worth it, I’d make an offer. What do you think of something like Nicks, Manningham, and Morris for Murray?For RBs, I’d then have Mendenhall, Murray, and McGahee as probable starters, with Ingram, Tolbert, and Smith as bench guys. For WRs, I’d have Denarius Moore and Brandon Lloyd, with Vincent Brown as my emergency guy in case of injury. That’s a lot to give up, but maybe a potential stud like Murray is worth it? Should I aim higher? Not a lot of time to dicker...If you like it, since it’s a 3 for 1, is there anyone on his team that I should try to include coming back to me?Thoughts? Thanks Jeff! This is a 12-team NON-PPR redraft league. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 WR/RB Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF. 16 player roster. Pass TDs = 4 pts, all others 6. 1 for 10 yards rushing or receiving, 25 yards passing.My Team: QB: Ben, TebowRB: Mendenhall, McGahee, Tolbert, Maurice Morris, Ingram, Kevin SmithWR: Denarius Moore, Nicks, Lloyd, Manningham, Vincent BrownTE: Celek DEF: Broncos K: CundiffHis Team: QB: Ryan, DaltonRB: McCoy, Forte, Demarco Murray WR: Santonio, Austin, Michael Jenkins, Doucet, Lance Moore TE: Gronkowski, Watson DEF: 49ers, Giants K: Akers, Gould
I like your deal in a non-ppr. Another option might be mendenhall and a wr like manningham. BTW, I think Lloyd will do well down the stretch so losing the WRs does not bother me

Hey Jeff,

My DEF is on its BYE week so here are the options I have available to me this week:

BUF @ MIA

RAMS V SEA

CHARGERS @ BEARS

SEAHAWKS @ RAMS

FALCONS V TITANS

BROWNS V JAGS

JAGS @ BROWNS

TITANS @ FALCONS

MIAMI V BILLS

PANTHERS @ LIONS

SKINS V COWBOYS

RAIDERS @ VIKINGS

I played Santonio Holmes and he did okay could have been better if Sanchez could hit some targets but that one is played so...

PPR LEAGUE

Starting

QB--ROMO

K---BAILEY

TE--A HERNANDEZ

I Need your help with the following:

2 RBs to START this week

-DeMarco Murray @ WAS (YES!)

-James Starks v TB (I Like this match up----the Bucs can be run on but will GB run much?)

-C Johnson @ ATL (I can't START him anymore.....can I? I am in a must win situation)

-LeGarette Blount @ GB (This seems like a crazy idea)

***PLUS I AM DROPPING K MORENO TO EITHER PICK UP ONE OF THE RBS OR WRS OPTIONS LISTED BELOW FOR YOUR REVIEW.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Based on my current roster which of the RBS or WRS can help me NOW or down the road in my playoff run.....

-I know BEANIE WELLS is hurt but he was dropped I can try to grab him off the wire and sit him until he can return

-KENDALL HUNTER (Gore's health is so up and down)

or

I can grab another WR, I am considering the Titans DAMIAN WILLIAMS or the Falcons HARRY DOUGLAS

My WR corp consists of:

-Calvin Johnson V CAR

-Santonio Holmes V DEN

-Denarius Moore @ MIN

-Eric Decker V NYJ

-Greg Little V JAX

-D Heyward-Bey (DROPPING HIM FOR THE DEFENSE U RECOMMEND TO PICK UP)

I need to start 2 more WRs maybe a 3rd because I have a FLEX WR/TE slot to fill....

My 2 TEs are:

-A HERNANDEZ v KC

-Jake BALLARD v PHI

**WOULD YOU START THE 2ND TE IN THE FLEX SLOT or SELECT 1 of the WR OPTIONS ABOVE?

----------

Lastly, I have PAINTER as my reserve QB , knock wood I haven't had to use him since Romo's Bye week and he got me a win....stand pat or drop him for one of the guys below who may or may not be a better option?

*ANDY DALTON

*ALEX SMITH

*JOHN SKELTON

*MATT MOORE

I know how wordy I am but please don't forget to tell me what to do with my flex spot Jeff, I have got to win this week to stay alive brother!

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE TIME AND PATIENCE!

Gibson ranked high???is he worth it for one week?Gore or Hunter?

Jeff,

Next week I drop Cundiff/caldwell most likely for a bu qb just for emergency.

Leinart, Dalton.....or just get Kitna?

Thanks

Hey Jeff,

My DEF is on its BYE week so here are the options I have available to me this week:

BUF @ MIA

RAMS V SEA

CHARGERS @ BEARS

SEAHAWKS @ RAMS

FALCONS V TITANS

BROWNS V JAGS

JAGS @ BROWNS

TITANS @ FALCONS

MIAMI V BILLS

PANTHERS @ LIONS

SKINS V COWBOYS

RAIDERS @ VIKINGS

Raiders, Jags 2nd

I played Santonio Holmes and he did okay could have been better if Sanchez could hit some targets but that one is played so...

PPR LEAGUE

Starting

QB--ROMO

K---BAILEY

TE--A HERNANDEZ

I Need your help with the following:

2 RBs to START this week

-DeMarco Murray @ WAS (YES!)

-James Starks v TB (I Like this match up----the Bucs can be run on but will GB run much?)

-C Johnson @ ATL (I can't START him anymore.....can I? I am in a must win situation)

-LeGarette Blount @ GB (This seems like a crazy idea)

Murray and Johnson

***PLUS I AM DROPPING K MORENO TO EITHER PICK UP ONE OF THE RBS OR WRS OPTIONS LISTED BELOW FOR YOUR REVIEW.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Based on my current roster which of the RBS or WRS can help me NOW or down the road in my playoff run.....

-I know BEANIE WELLS is hurt but he was dropped I can try to grab him off the wire and sit him until he can return

-KENDALL HUNTER (Gore's health is so up and down)

or

I can grab another WR, I am considering the Titans DAMIAN WILLIAMS or the Falcons HARRY DOUGLAS

Douglas if just for this week; Hunter or wells for upside later on

My WR corp consists of:

-Calvin Johnson V CAR

-Santonio Holmes V DEN

-Denarius Moore @ MIN

-Eric Decker V NYJ

-Greg Little V JAX

Start Calvin and Moore, along with Holmes

-D Heyward-Bey (DROPPING HIM FOR THE DEFENSE U RECOMMEND TO PICK UP)

I need to start 2 more WRs maybe a 3rd because I have a FLEX WR/TE slot to fill....

My 2 TEs are:

-A HERNANDEZ v KC

-Jake BALLARD v PHI

**WOULD YOU START THE 2ND TE IN THE FLEX SLOT or SELECT 1 of the WR OPTIONS ABOVE? Moore at wr

----------

Lastly, I have PAINTER as my reserve QB , knock wood I haven't had to use him since Romo's Bye week and he got me a win....stand pat or drop him for one of the guys below who may or may not be a better option?

*ANDY DALTON

*ALEX SMITH

*JOHN SKELTON

*MATT MOORE

I know how wordy I am but please don't forget to tell me what to do with my flex spot Jeff, I have got to win this week to stay alive brother!

Drop Painter for Hunter or Wells

AS ALWAYS THANKS FOR THE TIME AND PATIENCE!

Gibson ranked high???is he worth it for one week?Gore or Hunter?
Not a gibson fan, prefer to hope for a big gore or hunter game. might choose hunter this week

Jeff,

Caldwell did fine....nice call on him. When will Green be back.

Also heard D. Jones hurt his ankle.

Trying to decide if of these are guys to drop after this week

Thanks

Jeff,

Bess,Smith(eagles),cobb,cooper,kerley.....or do I need any other Wr's now since I got Garcon.

Would you stash Ward,smith,......still hold lewis.

Thanks........10-1 now baby Wow ...have Gronk in three of my leagues....drafted in 10-12th.

Jeff,

Wdis....

need two: Garcon,Little,Caldwell,Moore,Clayton,Williams

Thanks.......figure fred,SJ and Foster are a given

Any reason to keep both Cundiff and Kasay

12 Team PPR, Return, .5 PPC, 4 Pass TD, 6 all other

QB - Vick, Stafford

RB - Foster, ADP, Gore

WR - VJax, Wallace, Boldin, GLittle

TE - Graham, Dickson

I started out huge and am 9-2 with a first round playoff bye likely locked up. I'm limping in though with Vick, Gore and ADP. I just dealt MBush, DThomas, Tebow and Jordy Nelson for Stafford and Boldin. People are kicking about that deal but the team I traded with had Brady and started Jacobs and Woodhead last week, not due to injury or byes either!

Anyhow, I now have two spots open, one has to be an RB and the other can be RB/WR. Who do I bid on this week for the rest of the season or possibly a flier for next year (auction keeper league)?

RB - KSmith, LT, Ringer, Spiller, Gerhart, Addai

WR - TSmith, SMoss, Simpson, DHB, Burleson

I was thinking KSmith and Gerhart because of ADP's injury but am not opposed to anyone else. Maybe stash Moss, or TSmith (have Boldin and Dickson though).

We start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, RB/WR/TE. With 3 startable WRs, I might wanna grab two RB's?

Your thoughts?!?! Always love your advice, it's gotten me where I am for the most part. Thanks Jeff!

Hey Jeff!

For the league and team in my signature.

I have been sneaking out wins that last number of weeks and am starting to feel a little better about getting into the playoffs. The league leader is 8-2-1, I am 8-3-0, 4 teams at 6-5-0, 2 teams at 5-6-0, and then 2 bottom feeders. So it'll be a tight race to the finish with 4 teams making the playoffs. I want to remain strong these last couple weeks and also be set up for the playoffs.

I have a few questions for you today.

First, I picked up Folk for Kasey's bye week and will be dropping him now. I was going to pick up a RB I figured. Initially I was planning on grabbing Ben Tate, but Kevin Smith is looking really appealing right now. I could grab both of them if I dropped someone like Jacobs (Bradshaw returning?) or Robinson (Austin back soon?). Who should I be going after, and if both who else should I be dropping?

Other FA RBs: Chris Ogbonnaya, Peyton Hillis (just dropped), Daniel Thomas, Joe McKnight, Shane Vereen, Dexter McCluster

Other FA WRs: Mike Williams (TB), Santana Moss, Nate Burleson

Any other must grab standouts there given my current roster?

Second, I bailed on Vernon Davis to pickup Jacobs a couple weeks ago, but he has turned things around and Fred Davis, not so much. Should I swap Fred for Vernon again?

12 Team PPR, Return, .5 PPC, 4 Pass TD, 6 all otherQB - Vick, StaffordRB - Foster, ADP, GoreWR - VJax, Wallace, Boldin, GLittleTE - Graham, DicksonI started out huge and am 9-2 with a first round playoff bye likely locked up. I'm limping in though with Vick, Gore and ADP. I just dealt MBush, DThomas, Tebow and Jordy Nelson for Stafford and Boldin. People are kicking about that deal but the team I traded with had Brady and started Jacobs and Woodhead last week, not due to injury or byes either!Anyhow, I now have two spots open, one has to be an RB and the other can be RB/WR. Who do I bid on this week for the rest of the season or possibly a flier for next year (auction keeper league)?RB - KSmith, LT, Ringer, Spiller, Gerhart, AddaiWR - TSmith, SMoss, Simpson, DHB, BurlesonI was thinking KSmith and Gerhart because of ADP's injury but am not opposed to anyone else. Maybe stash Moss, or TSmith (have Boldin and Dickson though). We start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, RB/WR/TE. With 3 startable WRs, I might wanna grab two RB's? Your thoughts?!?! Always love your advice, it's gotten me where I am for the most part. Thanks Jeff!
grab smith for sure, but do not expect games like last weekfor the second pick up gerhart if you need help this week. if not pick up santana since he can be a very good wr2 with grossman at qb - check his numbers. much better with gross than beck

Hey Jeff!For the league and team in my signature.I have been sneaking out wins that last number of weeks and am starting to feel a little better about getting into the playoffs. The league leader is 8-2-1, I am 8-3-0, 4 teams at 6-5-0, 2 teams at 5-6-0, and then 2 bottom feeders. So it'll be a tight race to the finish with 4 teams making the playoffs. I want to remain strong these last couple weeks and also be set up for the playoffs.I have a few questions for you today.First, I picked up Folk for Kasey's bye week and will be dropping him now. I was going to pick up a RB I figured. Initially I was planning on grabbing Ben Tate, but Kevin Smith is looking really appealing right now. I could grab both of them if I dropped someone like Jacobs (Bradshaw returning?) or Robinson (Austin back soon?). Who should I be going after, and if both who else should I be dropping?Other FA RBs: Chris Ogbonnaya, Peyton Hillis (just dropped), Daniel Thomas, Joe McKnight, Shane Vereen, Dexter McClusterOther FA WRs: Mike Williams (TB), Santana Moss, Nate BurlesonAny other must grab standouts there given my current roster?Second, I bailed on Vernon Davis to pickup Jacobs a couple weeks ago, but he has turned things around and Fred Davis, not so much. Should I swap Fred for Vernon again?
Here is your team, copied from the signature:QB: Romo, TebowWR: White, Wallace, Fitzgerald, Harvin, RobinsonRB: RRice, Bradshaw, JacobsTE: FDavisK: Kasay, FolkD: Eagles, Cowboys I would drop Tebow, Jacobs, Folk, and one of the defense -- all assuming you can freely drop/addI would pick up VDavis, Hillis, Tate, Kevin SmithJacobs has not been a decent starter so I would take a few shots for upside.

Jeff,Wdis....need two: Garcon,Little,Caldwell,Moore,Clayton,WilliamsThanks.......figure fred,SJ and Foster are a givenAny reason to keep both Cundiff and Kasay
keep kasay over cundifffred is out i thinkstart williams and caldwell (assuming green out), and moore
L. moore over little and Gacon so if im clear....start 2rb,1flex, 3Wr'sFoster,sjax bench Jackson who goes in my flexStart Wallace,Williams,Caldwell,L. moore ??

8 Team League, Redraft League, Non-PPR

Weekly Starting Requirements - QB, 2 RBS, 2 WRS, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR FLEX, 1 K, 1 DEF

Offensive Scoring System -

Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 3 points at 350 yards

Passing Touchdowns 5

Interceptions -1

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 3 points at 175 yards

Rushing Touchdowns 6

Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 3 points at 175 yards

Reception Touchdowns 6

Return Yards 25 yards per point

Return Touchdowns 6

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost -2

Offensive Fumble Return TD 6

- My Roster

QB- Ben Roethlisberger, Matthew Stafford

RB- Darren McFadden, LeSean McCoy, Rashad Mendenhall, Chris Johnson

WR- Mike Wallace, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin

TE- Jermichael Finley

K- Neil Rackers

DEF- Steelers

Last week I had a roster problem and dropped AJ Green for Percy Harvin. Since Harvin is going to have carries as well as catches, I'm thinking his value might have gone up. But I still keep looking at AJ Green out on the waiver wire. Do you think I should drop Brandon Marshall, Brandon Lloyd or Percy Harvin to pick up AJ Green? Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Hello Jeff, PPR in sig

WeeKs 15 and 16 are our playoffs(I have a bye week 14)

Pu Kitna for insurance

Hearing Fred Gone ouch HELP?? that hurt

I know I need to concentrate on those two weeks: 15 16

Redman,White,Ware,Scott,Thomas Jones,T. jones,Woodhead,Vareen.Cobb in on the wire(hear choice let go,with Royster being brought up), but I just wanted you to let me know what you think I need to do most for those weeks.

Just wasn't sure about thoughts on Foster during week 15 and 16 if they are still doing well.

Sorry for all the reading.....JUST VERY UPSETTING LOSING SUCH A STUD LIKE FRED. I got White pu for Fred....but can always drop. Also dropped Choice for Royster......both can be changed......wonder about Redman getting touches at end of year.

Thanks very much, and Happy Thanksgiving

Need a flex to go with Foster and JStewart

Standard scoring PPR

Tate @ Jacksonville

DWilliams @ Colts

Breaston v. Pittsburgh

Hi Jeff

Standard PPR league

Lost RB Jackson for the year

1. Who would you start this week at RB:

D. Williams @ Indy

Gerhart @ Atl

Tomlinson vs Buff

Which 2 at WR and which 2 at flex (WR/TE) would you start:

AJ @ Jax

H. Nicks @ NO

N, Washington @ TB

A. Brown @ KC

E. Bennett @ Oakland

G. Olsen @ Indy

Thanks...

Hi Jeff

Standard 0.5 PPR league

Lost RB Jackson for the year, gotta replace him in lineup, but have flex as option:

choices are:

RB McKnight

RB Marion Barber

RB Toby Gerhart

WR A J Green (still gimpy as of Fri, but looks like he'll go)

Users who are viewing this thread