What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thanksgiving Game Thread - Green Bay at Detroit*** (1 Viewer)

I disagree with a lot of the commentary here so far:1. I'm enjoying the game. It's not what I expected, but its been a good defensive struggle. Both teams are playing very good defense. Both teams are being very physical, which is why there's been so many penalties. I expect the offenses to do better in the 2nd half after some adjustments. But it's been very entertaining so far. 2. The refs have not been one-sided. There's been a few questionable calls, as there always is, but none that I would call terrible. I agree with Goodell; I think the quarterbacks need to be protected. The league can't afford concussions and other QB injuries. Every team knows this, they all know the rules. If you are someone who is posting that the NFL wants Green Bay to go undefeated or that the league favors one team over another, you probably shouldn't be posting at all. 3. I think Buck is pretty good. Not my favorite, but I have no complaints. All in all, it's a fun game to watch. Happy Thanksgiving!
If only you had properly modulated this post of yours.

I disagree with a lot of the commentary here so far:

1. I'm enjoying the game. It's not what I expected, but its been a good defensive struggle. Both teams are playing very good defense. Both teams are being very physical, which is why there's been so many penalties. I expect the offenses to do better in the 2nd half after some adjustments. But it's been very entertaining so far.

2. The refs have not been one-sided. There's been a few questionable calls, as there always is, but none that I would call terrible. I agree with Goodell; I think the quarterbacks need to be protected. The league can't afford concussions and other QB injuries. Every team knows this, they all know the rules. If you are someone who is posting that the NFL wants Green Bay to go undefeated or that the league favors one team over another, you probably shouldn't be posting at all.

3. I think Buck is pretty good. Not my favorite, but I have no complaints.

All in all, it's a fun game to watch. Happy Thanksgiving!
Then they should've called a penalty on Matthews for 2 steps before hitting Stafford. It was a whole step later than KVB's. The refs have been one sided in the fact that there've been at least 3 or 4 terrible calls against the Lions, even though they have called a few on the Pack.

LIONS WIN, I'm not even a Lion's fan But U can C they will WIN. If they lose, I will send U a donut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I own a donut shop!

Chris Houston walks out with no helmet, shoulder pads off, towel over his head. Obviously done for the day, too.

Secondary is beat up.. doesnt look good with the Rogers attack.

:lol: at Fox drowning out the crowd noise once a lot of boos were heard early on.
That's funny. I had it on mute...was the crowd a little underwhelmed?
Quite a few boos at the very start, and then no crowd noise the rest of the way. The funniest part was the singer yelling, "C'mon, Detroit," followed by dead silence for the TV viewers. :lmao:
They could of put anyone out their and called them Nickelback, who knows what these guys look like?

:lol: at Fox drowning out the crowd noise once a lot of boos were heard early on.
That's funny. I had it on mute...was the crowd a little underwhelmed?
Quite a few boos at the very start, and then no crowd noise the rest of the way. The funniest part was the singer yelling, "C'mon, Detroit," followed by dead silence for the TV viewers. :lmao:
They could of put anyone out their and called them Nickelback, who knows what these guys look like?
music girls can strip to

Detroit just shot themselves in the foot. Suh will be suspended for games because of that slamming of the head, and stomping on the player.

Users who are viewing this thread