What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Thanksgiving Game Thread - Green Bay at Detroit*** (1 Viewer)

Penalty? Yes. Ejection? Ridiculous. Lot of GB sportswriters in here talking about Suh "stomping on his chest"....Really? You guys are a bit myopic.
Huge Lions fan here. You are wrong. Suh deserves to be suspended for that. That was idiotic.
Well I am Huge Lions fan too (does that really matter?) I say you wrong and its time served. (He already missed 1/2 a game)
It matters from the standpoint that you were blaming the suh bashing on packers sports writers....wouldn't have mentioned that I was a fan otherwise.

how was that not an obvious pick on nelson?
It's not a pick if you take out the guy covering you. He never touched the guy covering Jennings.Also, the PI the Lion fans are complainig about was PI. The defender has to play the ball, he didn't, plus he grabbed the WR's shirt, easy call.And no, I didn't have a dog in this fight, just an objective view.The Roughing call on Vanden Bosch was horsecrap too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which form of roughing the passer was he even calling there? He didn't even explain it.He didn't hit him in the head, he didn't hit him late, he didn't drive him into the ground, and he didn't hit him low. WTH?
It's the NFL's new golden boy. can't touch him. and clearly Goodell has decided the Pack must go 16-0...Lions have no chance today playing with these officials.
Pure comedy gold.You are right up there with Mr. Pack in the whining category. :cry:

Does Smith have a twitter? I'm going to get on there and trash him.
'captbly said:
'Corwin said:
'Kool-Aid Larry said:
k smith = high ankle sprain
I saw this (high ankle sprain) on a different fantasy news site. I started K. Smith in both my leagues, ouch. Keiland Williams looked to be running pretty well, not sure why Mo Morris wasn't playing late, although he's a little guy and maybe they just didn't wanted to balance the load between the two.If it is a high ankle sprain, it's going to be hard for him to come back before fantasy playoffs.
Not sure, but I think Morris might have hurt his knee. K Smith on twitter said "Thanks for the concerns and prayers!!!! I feel ok and pray further testing will confirm"
Check out the rest of his tweet:
Thanks for the concerns and prayers!!!! I feel ok and pray further testing will confirm. Tuff lost but have an opportunity to learn and play the next. I pray for the football fantasy gladiators who care more about fantasy football then players health and safety!!!!#unfollow

'trout said:
'Tony Jabroni said:
Do I hear a "Go Pack Go?" In the Silver...Ford Field?
Towards the end of the game, I was trying to hear the chat, but I couldn't quite make it out on TV (probably because my kids were running around). Were Pack fans representing?
Yes. Yes they were.

I like Suh and am loving what he brings to the division. I have enjoyed the Suh-Sitton battles so far and am already looking forward to the Jan. 1 game and to seeing these two go at it over the next few seasons at least. All that said, I am much happier with Raji on my team. So far in their careers, Raji's the better of these two and I think is now the best interior DL in the division.

Users who are viewing this thread