What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Saints vs Giants (1 Viewer)

Yeah, they need to dial the ref's emphasis back towards launching and leading forcibly helmet to helmet.

A lot like the blow to a QB's head calls that were rife with bad calls the first year, and then they got them to limit it to forcible blows to the head and those calls haven't been nearly as bad since.

I get that some aresoft but technically penalties, like grazing the face mask etc.

That was nothing close to a penalty

So far I've learned from Gruden that Bradshaw is the engine that makes the Giant offense go and that Victor Cruz is one of the surprises of the year. Great insights!

As bad as they look, The reason why these stupid calls are made actually has good reason behind it- So we don't have to watch Curtis Painter duel Matt Leinart after august.

I'm going to go nuts if I see another Lexus commercial... I swear it is the only commercial that played this whole weekend.

Time for the Giants to give Da'Rell Scott some playing time....see if he can become Spoles-lite

As bad as they look, The reason why these stupid calls are made actually has good reason behind it- So we don't have to watch Curtis Painter duel Matt Leinart after august.
Point taken but it still sucks on some of these calls
you mean the painter yates matchup coming up was preventable...
No of course that particular situation had nothing to do with roughing the passer. Its the philosophy of keeping starters healthy so we don't have to watch backups. Was it that hard to figure out?

Yup Brees is streaky - this is a Colston drive!! Kepp feeding him the ball!! :excited: :popcorn: :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ever wonder how Brees seems to find a new favorite each drive? Moore on the first one, Colston here.

Saints are straight out killin right now. The sad thing for the G-Men is that the Pack are watching this right now thinking we are going to showem we can do even better just wait and see.

Point taken but it still sucks on some of these calls
you mean the painter yates matchup coming up was preventable...
No of course that particular situation had nothing to do with roughing the passer. Its the philosophy of keeping starters healthy so we don't have to watch backups. Was it that hard to figure out?
:sarcasm:

Hey Drew, thanks for remembering Colston on that drive. One more catch before (for at least 5 yards) before the end of the game and I'll be a happy boy.

Saints are straight out killin right now. The sad thing for the G-Men is that the Pack are watching this right now thinking we are going to showem we can do even better just wait and see.
No doubt the Pack are going to expose the G-Men, Saints look good, but not in the same league as the PackGO PACK GO

could scott have looked slower on the kick return? is that really the best the giants have back there? they should have been up near the 50 on that return.

Yup Brees is streaky - this is a Colston drive!! Kepp feeding him the ball!! :excited: :popcorn: :thumbup:
He is on a 5 year streak.
Ha true.I meant that he finds a favorite WR for a while and keeps going back to him over and over - you could see him looking to Colston's side of the field that whole drive - whereas the drives before he wouldn't even glance over to that side...was looking to Graham and Moore each play....

Users who are viewing this thread