What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Saints vs Giants (1 Viewer)

No QB has thrown for 4 TD's and zero picks?i find that hard to believe
I didn't hear that. I just tuned out. But that doesn't make any sense.
they said it at the end of telecast, i replayed it to get the whole statementNo QB has ever thrown for 4 TD's, 60% passing, 350 yards AND a rushing score in one game until Brees tonight.I guess the rushing score made the statline unique, but knowing ESPN they probably discounted QB's who threw for 5+ TD's to get a stat like this

Saints are straight out killin right now. The sad thing for the G-Men is that the Pack are watching this right now thinking we are going to showem we can do even better just wait and see.
No doubt the Pack are going to expose the G-Men, Saints look good, but not in the same league as the PackGO PACK GO
I understand your bravado but they are in the same league.
Not sure anyone should understand the bravado of a Viking fan who now pretends to be a Packer fan.
Is that real?
"Gopher" state. He used to have a Viking logo and followed them. He argued with Packer fans constantly about Favre.At some point during the run or directly after the SB win...he shows up cheering for the Packers...claiming he moved to Wisconsin and now switched.

'jon_mx said:
Giants are imploding. Are the Saints good enough to challenge GB?
Did you see the opener? The Saints stunk in the first half. The Saints team that showed up in the second half of that game can challenge the Packers, nearly pulled it off then and certainly have a shot of pulling it off in the future. I think the two teams are pretty even actually.

'jon_mx said:
Did you see the opener? The Saints stunk in the first half. The Saints team that showed up in the second half of that game can challenge the Packers, nearly pulled it off then and certainly have a shot of pulling it off in the future. I think the two teams are pretty even actually.
One lousy yard separated them.

'jon_mx said:
One lousy yard separated them.
Three lousy yards. They needed the 2-point conversion, too.

Users who are viewing this thread