What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Selena Gomez (1 Viewer)

WTF. She's 18+ and people are playing the pedo card?

What's next, Sharia law?

:feignedrighteousindignation:

I have a 4 year old son, so on occasion the TV is on the Disney Channel when I turn it on. Is it wrong that if the Wizards of Waverly Place is on, I might stick around for ten minutes due to her presence? :bag:
I did this exact thing a couple of days ago.... 'cept I watched the whole show. :bag:
I watch WOWP, Jessie, Shake it up, Good Luck Charlie and So RandomI do find myself thinking that Selena Gomez is cute. I like the girl from Good Luck Charlie too.

I have a 4 year old son, so on occasion the TV is on the Disney Channel when I turn it on. Is it wrong that if the Wizards of Waverly Place is on, I might stick around for ten minutes due to her presence? :bag:
I did this exact thing a couple of days ago.... 'cept I watched the whole show. :bag:
I watch WOWP, Jessie, Shake it up, Good Luck Charlie and So RandomI do find myself thinking that Selena Gomez is cute. I like the girl from Good Luck Charlie too.
I :wub: the moms from WOWP and Good Luck Charlie.

I :wub: the moms from WOWP and Good Luck Charlie.
Not a fan of WOWP mom but there is something about the mom from Charlie. She seems like she could be.....fun

I keep noticing her rack every time I go into 7-11 and notice her in the cover of Cosmo. Tremendous upside potential being realized right now.

My daughter watches Victorious and....I don't mind one bit.

'Deranged Hermit said:
'AcerFC said:
'Chadstroma said:
'tikitime said:
'Wrigley said:
My daughter watches Victorious and....I don't mind one bit.
Throw House of Anubis and H2O in there

I did two music videos with her last year and a hlaf. Honestly, when she's all dressed up with glossy eyes and lips, she's 1 out of a million hot chicks in LA. Indistinguishable from anyone else. Granted, I'm as far from her demographic as possible, so I find her music unlistenable (not that she writes any of it), but when she shows up in the morning in jeans, with regular daily makeup, she's a thousand times hotter than any gussied up public appearance (side note: Kate Hudson, not hot or even attractive at all before makeup, Alba unworldly beautiful in jeans and without much makeup). Can't wait for her to Miley Cyrus out and start doing some drugs and shedding the Disney image (as well as being Bieber's beard). She's a perfectly beautiful 19 year old skinny latina (when so many tend towards more meat on the bone, nttawwt at all) but looks like a generic cutout of stupid when she's all glossed up for this juicy couture society that has teens going to the mall in heels and outfits that girls when I was that age saved for the prom. I really have no recollection of her having a personality whatsoever, so no good or bad stories about her. She's probably as uninteresting as a box of Cheerios with no special prize inside (though she does have a special prize inside!). Only thing was her getting a little miffed at a paparazzi on the overpass, but he had every legal right to be where he was so they couldn't do much but put up a screen to block him (making the grips work harder, which always tickles an electrician's funny bone), and then he just moved and got more pix. Legal or not, all paparazzi are sub-maggots.

FTR, these are the two videos I did with her:

(with an onset visit by the Biebs, yes I had the chance to end him once and for all, just as I did with Lucas after Phantom Menace, but I chose self preservation instead) side note: I think it's beyond awesome that a girl that hot is singing an "it's ok to be you because we're all beautiful inside" song, like she ever knew what it's like to not be the best looking girl in the room. But hell, it sells records.eta: I think Who Says was 2 weeks after her 18th birthday, so speculation was rampant among us dirty old crew guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
'AcerFC said:
I watch WOWP, Jessie, Shake it up, Good Luck Charlie and So Random
I know people who worked on "Sonny With A Chance" (the show "So Random" was spun off from after Demi Lovato went to rehab). All agreed Lovato was quite hot but was pretty much a train wreck that Disney tried hard to conceal. Sounds like she's still a train wreck.Oh, Selena Gomez is smokin. No a** but gorgeous with fantastic upper body development.

'Wrigley said:
'Chadstroma said:
'tikitime said:
'Wrigley said:
:bag:
Yup. :bag:
I was flipping channels last night and ended up watching one. :bag:

I did two music videos with her last year and a hlaf. Honestly, when she's all dressed up with glossy eyes and lips, she's 1 out of a million hot chicks in LA. Indistinguishable from anyone else. Granted, I'm as far from her demographic as possible, so I find her music unlistenable (not that she writes any of it), but when she shows up in the morning in jeans, with regular daily makeup, she's a thousand times hotter than any gussied up public appearance (side note: Kate Hudson, not hot or even attractive at all before makeup, Alba unworldly beautiful in jeans and without much makeup). Can't wait for her to Miley Cyrus out and start doing some drugs and shedding the Disney image (as well as being Bieber's beard). She's a perfectly beautiful 19 year old skinny latina (when so many tend towards more meat on the bone, nttawwt at all) but looks like a generic cutout of stupid when she's all glossed up for this juicy couture society that has teens going to the mall in heels and outfits that girls when I was that age saved for the prom. I really have no recollection of her having a personality whatsoever, so no good or bad stories about her. She's probably as uninteresting as a box of Cheerios with no special prize inside (though she does have a special prize inside!). Only thing was her getting a little miffed at a paparazzi on the overpass, but he had every legal right to be where he was so they couldn't do much but put up a screen to block him (making the grips work harder, which always tickles an electrician's funny bone), and then he just moved and got more pix. Legal or not, all paparazzi are sub-maggots.

FTR, these are the two videos I did with her:

If you're gonna continue bragging about how you get to work with hot slutted up celebrities all the time, some pictures would be nice...

Users who are viewing this thread