What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans at Jets (1 Viewer)

Nice play for Cromartie. Schaub had all day to throw too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jets defense putting up a fight. Nice play by Cro. Maybe he got embarrased on the TD play.
Oh wow. Missed the Daniels TD while putting my daughter to bed.Just watched the highlight and he got completely turned around by a TE. Maybe Cro didnt come to play tonight but he's looked good covering AJ.

Anyone else notice the Jets offense came alive only after after Tebow came in and threw that nice post route?

Facing foster. Seeing my lead dwindle. It's like dying a slow death. Pants were shat on that long run.

Hahah, typical Jets. Make the gutsy call to go for it on their own side of the field, succeed, then fail to gain a single yard on three straight plays before a punt.

Is Andre Johnson ok? I ask because I tuned in on the Texans last drive when they had the 3rd and 5 from about mid field and threw incomplete to Kevin Walters...I noticed AJ on the bench on that play

I've been saying since the preseason, and Ill say it again, this team would win more games if Tebow were the starting QB. Seriously.

Is Andre Johnson ok? I ask because I tuned in on the Texans last drive when they had the 3rd and 5 from about mid field and threw incomplete to Kevin Walters...I noticed AJ on the bench on that play
He was in on Walter's first down catch, ran an identical curl 15 yards beside Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread