What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans at Lions (1 Viewer)

Not reviewable because they threw challenge flag....really stupid rule...give them a penatly but how does it make it non revieable

How the F is that not reviewable? Who cares if there was no whistle, it would not have changed the result of the play which should have been down by contact.

I have no idea what the #### I just watched. All scoring plays are reviewed are they not? Why was this not reviewed? Someone really ####ed up.

Once a coach throws a challenge flag on an auto reviewed play (score, turnover) its penalty and play no longer reviewable. This scenario came up a few weeks ago. I fully expect a Goodell mideseason knee jerk rule change.

I missed if Schawrtz challenged it or not. I assume he did because of the penalty. If you challenge a play that is automatically reviewed (TO or TD) then you get a 15 yard penalty AND the play cannot then be reviewed. It's a completely stupid double whammy. Should be either or.

Wow. Should not have been a TD.

All I can think is that the replay refs didnt have the same angle we did at home - only one of the angles showed that elbow and knee tapping the ground, the other ones look like he doesn't hit.

Unbelievable. Clearly down, and all scoring plays are reviewed. So :confused: right now.

They will change that rule in the offseason, and an apology from the league should be forthcoming for that awfulness.

Schwartz by the way, screwed up. Period.

So because Schwartz messed up the challenge flag by throwing it on a scoring play the play becomes not reviewable? Is that it?

Holy #### that's dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread