What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (4 Viewers)

SB put a SMU -13.5 up on live betting but took it down and had it back at -18.5 before I could get my bet approved, so I passed

I would really prefer it if SMU's backup D didn't give up any points here
Oh no ####### way :lmao: :lmao:in line to hit/push on all my live bets if no more points are scored:1u SMU -25.51u o53 (push right now)2u SMU -7.52u SMU -10.52u SMU -4.5in addition to 1u u61, 0.5u u59.5lost 4u on Fresno St bets/teasers/parlays

Nev/ZONA 2h OVER LOSS

Toledo/Utah State UNDER 58.5 WIN

Toledo +10.5 LOSS

BYU/SDSU 1H UNDER 23.5 (.5u) WIN

BYU/SDSU UNDER 49 WIN

Ball State +8.5 (Autoplay) AUTOFAIL

ULL/ECU OVER 65 WIN

ECU +175 (.5u) LOSS

Boise State/Washington OVER 46.5 (AP) AUTOAWESOME

Boise State 2h -2.5 (.5u) LOSS

Fresno State/SMU UNDER 59/60 (1.75u)(AP) :thumbup:

Fresno State -11 (1.5u)LOSS

Fresno State -7.5 2h (.75u) LOSS

--------------------------------------

Western Kentucky -5 and -5.5 (1.5u)

ULM/OHIO OVER 59.5

Air Force/RICE OVER 61 (.5u)

Texas/Oregon State OVER 55 (AP)

Northwestern +1.5 (AP)

LSU -3.5 (AP)

West Virginia -4 (1.5u)

Oregon State -2

Vanderbilt -6.5

Michigan/USC UNDER 48.5

Pitt/Ole Miss OVER 51.5 (1.5u)(AP)
So good news is I'm 2-1 on my autoplays and 6-1 on totals (+5.1u). Bad news is I'm 0-6 (-5.25 u) on sides. lol

There were three bowls where my handicapping found a total that was more than ten points apart. The game today (49/59.5), the Texas/Oregon State game (68/56 so on the OVER) and Pitt/Ole Miss (64/52 on OVER). My 49 number tonight seemed like such a good play, I added onto it (and still was barely over 49 with two Def TDs). So adding a half unit on Ole Miss/Pitt OVER, UT/OSU already to 58 now so I'll wait on that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunt on SMU is ridiculously huge. Can't wait to watch him on Sundays

ETA - I think they said he is 6'8" and 280lbs, but runs a 4.6 40

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no ####### way :lmao: :lmao:in line to hit/push on all my live bets if no more points are scored:1u SMU -25.51u o53 (push right now)2u SMU -7.52u SMU -10.52u SMU -4.5in addition to 1u u61, 0.5u u59.5lost 4u on Fresno St bets/teasers/parlays
I lost 3.58u on their team totals. And won 2.67u betting against them 2H. Waaaay too much money that should not have even been wagered on the Hawaii Bowl a.k.a. the only game in town.

See, now I think SMU will be able to score. Fresno is only ranked 72nd vs the run (172 ypg), and Line is a quality tailback, just one TD shy of Dickerson's school record. Gilbert has played well of late also, like someone else mentioned. I'll take the boatloads of points. Of course, I have lost approximately 37 consecutive bets.SMU +13 even
You were due. Merry Christmas.

Oh no ####### way :lmao: :lmao:in line to hit/push on all my live bets if no more points are scored:

1u SMU -25.5

1u o53 (push right now)

2u SMU -7.5

2u SMU -10.5

2u SMU -4.5

in addition to 1u u61, 0.5u u59.5

lost 4u on Fresno St bets/teasers/parlays
I lost 3.58u on their team totals. And won 2.67u betting against them 2H. Waaaay too much money that should not have even been wagered on the Hawaii Bowl a.k.a. the only game in town.
That thought crossed my mind at one point as it looked like Fresno might get a little momentum. Seriously, 13.5u on the line for a game like that is absurd.

I think I was still on tilt from losing ~10u on NFL yesterday chasing the Blazing 5 too hard.

I made some of that up in live betting last night and think I was trying to get too much out of this game

Not a smart way to bet, but it made the game more exciting :unsure:

Funny that I knew Fresno State was a trap. WKU feels like a trap also to be honest, CMU is TUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRIBLE.

X-Mas day chalk parlay:

Clippers/Lakers/Heat +260

Will play a total too if anyone has one. Merry Christmas degenerates! :banned:

Funny that I knew Fresno State was a trap. WKU feels like a trap also to be honest, CMU is TUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRIBLE. X-Mas day chalk parlay:Clippers/Lakers/Heat +260Will play a total too if anyone has one. Merry Christmas degenerates! :banned:
Added Bulls to your trio for a +430 parlay

See, now I think SMU will be able to score. Fresno is only ranked 72nd vs the run (172 ypg), and Line is a quality tailback, just one TD shy of Dickerson's school record. Gilbert has played well of late also, like someone else mentioned. I'll take the boatloads of points. Of course, I have lost approximately 37 consecutive bets.SMU +13 even
You were due. Merry Christmas.
And to u as well

was I high, or did I see that CMU suspended a group of guys for the game tomorrow?
Not high:
Central Michigan suspended Titus Davis, Courtney Williams and Defarrel DavisI was already on Western KY for 1u, but just doubled up with the line still at -5.5
With you on WKY. This news was public about 12 hours ago, so the news won't move the line any more at this point.

nice rally
Thanks GB. Pretty dumb move on my part really, but got lucky. I'll take it :thumbup: Trying to build up my account another 10u or so during bowl season. I play hoops very very lightly (basketball units = half of football units), so looking to end the season on a high note

Funny that I knew Fresno State was a trap. WKU feels like a trap also to be honest, CMU is TUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRIBLE. X-Mas day chalk parlay:Clippers/Lakers/Heat +260Will play a total too if anyone has one. Merry Christmas degenerates! :banned:
If the Hilltoppers go down tomorrow, I'm done betting bowl games.At least for a day or 2. :hophead:

If the Hilltoppers go down tomorrow, I'm done betting bowl games.At least for a day or 2. :hophead:
What I meant to say was, "Funny that I knew Fresno State was a trap, but still eagerly played it like a lemur." Luckily I didn't do the same for the total.

Easiest travel day of the year.

I haven't been home for a month. Been gone all December visiting family across the country. Decided to make the drive on XMas day from Boston to Philadelphia.

Smooth sailing the whole way and right on the couch in time to take the Knicks and the points and watch on the brand new flat screen.

Chinese food is here....Jack Daniels is cold.

Merry Xmas

Users who are viewing this thread