What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Official KTCK/1310 AM "The Ticket" Thread ***** (1 Viewer)

Wow.

Big Richard Hunter is the social media director for the Cathouse.

Meanwhile, Greggo is barely visible anywhere at this point.

Every time I start to think Bob & Dan are close to jumping the shark, they take a vacation and leave us with Rich and Donnie or some other scrubs for a week. Brilliant way to make the masses realize just how bad radio can be.

Every time I start to think Bob & Dan are close to jumping the shark, they take a vacation and leave us with Rich and Donnie or some other scrubs for a week. Brilliant way to make the masses realize just how bad radio can be.
Rich is horrible on the air. I really like Donnie and Jake, but really can't fight through the Duck.

Fun with Country Music Friday with the Hardline and followed up Saturday with Dave and Danny was some of the best radio they have done in a while.

Another year, another Fight Night, another morning after with me saying, "I should really go next year."
:goodposting: I had the radio on after work and wife even said "I thought we were going to this".

Side note: the chick who beat the Manicotti Hottie is a friend of a friend.
You know the solution. We need to have Uni fight next year. Turn it into a mega-cornhole. Then the commitment is there.
:oldunsure:

I used to enjoy going to Fight Night when I lived in the Village. Too much of a hassle now.. Parking is tough to find, place is packed to the brim with drunk annoying douchbags, beers are like 8 bucks, and it's usually 100 degrees out. :thumbdown:

Flipping channels to find Mike Bacsik on radio. I didn't realize he landed back on talk radio. I guess a station that will hire Greggo will also take other chances.

@TCUWhiteTrash Greg, I don’t know where to begin with this. But I can’t stand watching you continue to sink when now might be your best chance to finally swim. You have no reason to continue lashing out at people that had nothing to with your current situation. You have no reason to continue tweeting barely-coherent thoughts to people that pine for the “old” Greggo.

You have no reason to continue living anywhere near the city that once adored you. You’ve burned bridges with anyone that cared about you aside from a few people who, despite their best intentions, likely are doing more harm than good by continuing to be your friend.

It makes me sad to think I will never hear your voice on the radio again. It makes me sad to see you begging for handouts from people you’ve never met in order to keep your blog going. It makes me sad to think that someone who was so good to me, someone who did so much to help me succeed at the Ticket, has become this shell of a person.

But I still want to believe that somewhere inside of you is the Greggo that I knew. The Greggo that gave me advice on radio and life, that cheered for me behind the scenes, that I shared so many silly moments AND serious conversations with. You can still be that person. You might not get to enjoy this next phase of your working life like you enjoyed your previous working years, but you still have a chance at happiness in your personal life. I want that, and despite what you might think, everyone else wants that too. But there’s nothing we can do anymore. We’ve exhausted our options.

So PLEASE make a real effort to find REAL help. A doctor who will diagnose your profound weight loss. A psychiatrist who will help you get to the core of your issues. New people in your life that only know you as Greg (or ideally, Robert), not The Hammer, who want nothing from you other than your friendship. I truly believe that you won’t get any of this until you move out of Texas, somewhere you have no connections with (i.e. do NOT go to Colorado).

You’re 53 years old. You won’t be able to retire at 55 like you once hoped, but you can still live a fulfilling life. Texas has nothing more to offer you. Maybe somewhere else does. Give yourself a chance by moving away and seeking true professional and personal help.

Love you, man.

I would love to hear a year from now that Greggo pops up doing radio in some small market in the middle of nowhere, and at peace with his place in life, just talking sports for a few hours a day.

But the reality is, we will all see the news report instead where he finally has just had enough. Hopefully he doesn't hurt anyone other than himself.

I don't think he'll go down suicide. It will be an OD. He's managed to surround himself with people that are not committed to getting him help. This doctor of his that Richie outed seems the biggest scum in all of this. Basically a drug dealer with an MD which I guess is how many operate.

GU last show is today. He said somewhere he won't even acknowledge it's his last show and just drop the mic and leave at the end of it or something. Not a bad day to go out on with another Romo meltdown.

What the hell does cumulus slide into that slot? It's traditionally been the only slot that gives the ticket any competition.

Also the last day of 104.1

Can't believe GU made it this far, his show is unlistenable IMO.

And I forgot about the 104.1 change and dialed it in ealier this morning. Didn't like what I heard, but the signal was strong and clear.

Galloway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BAD Radio

Am I expected to buy this "ooooh you are so prwettti!!!! " commercial? You telling me even the most poor Mexican doesn't have face time? All of them I know use face time for free calls constantly.

Am I expected to buy this "ooooh you are so prwettti!!!! " commercial? You telling me even the most poor Mexican doesn't have face time? All of them I know use face time for free calls constantly.
I don't know many poor Mexicans, but it beats another Flo song.

What's a 4-pointer and where did it come from?
I think that comes from a story of a bunch of high schooler (football players) playing a sex game amongst themselves. Four points for nailing a girl, 3 for a beej, etc.

If she's a 4-pointer, well, you know...

A new FM signal would be nice. The new streaming app is real hit or miss on my phone. A lot of times I pause something because of a phone call, I go to hit play and it reboots.

96.7 FM is sounding really good this morning. 99.5HD2 is changed to something else now. 1310 AM will stay, but it's easy to see where everything eventually will be wrapped around 96.7 FM.

96.7 works well in the office, but static filled in the car. Punched back over to AM. Any idea where the tower is?

Why is a first-round draft pick in the NFL doing commercials for butt wipes?

That said, I may look into getting some. :bag:

96.7 works well in the office, but static filled in the car. Punched back over to AM. Any idea where the tower is?
They say flower mound coming in and out of breaks. Not sure if that means where the tower is. Obviously that's not the studio spot so idk why they would say that.

I like to listen on the Web when working from home and I am about over the Grenada spots....

Grenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaada I fallen under your spell

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

And if you could talk what a fascinating tale you would tell

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

BTW anyone know how to submit a homer call for BaD Radio?

Dan with the line of the year early today.

As they discuss the long Sam Hurd article:

Bob: "What is he doing now days?"

Dan: "Tossing salads?"

Users who are viewing this thread