What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers @ Eagles (1 Viewer)

Does the Steelers O-Line look awful or is it just me? They don't look like they could help move someone into a new apartment. Let alone move a defensive line.

Does the Steelers O-Line look awful or is it just me? They don't look like they could help move someone into a new apartment. Let alone move a defensive line.
Eagles D-line not getting much penetration though

Eagles D-line not getting much penetration though
No they're not, it's just the run blocking that looks awful. Seems like there's nothing there everytime BLount or Bell has touched the ball.

Also, Antonio Brown continues to be the best possession receiver in football. Dude's just unbelievable.

Was about to say "Antonio, there was no flag relax" but I guess at this point WRs are assuming if they didn't catch it? Then clearly there's a flag.

All this talk of Kelly and his unorthodox ways makes me wonder if he will send Maclin home wearing a suit of bubble wrap.

All this talk of Kelly and his unorthodox ways makes me wonder if he will send Maclin home wearing a suit of bubble wrap.
Nah, he'll just tell Maclin to get 16-18 hours of sleep to night to work off the hyperextention

Users who are viewing this thread