What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2014 T-Shirt Exchange*** Is this correct? Everybody receive a shirt (1 Viewer)

doowain said:
Received my package from SouthJersey. Awesome shirt, 5 beers, and a bar of soap (not sure what to think about that). Had one of the beers last night. I like! :thumbup:

Front of shirt

Back of shirt / goodies
Glad you like it man. Sorry again for the delay.

I never saw soap make of beer before so I bought some. I asked my wife if she wanted to try it and she called me an idiot. Soap out of beer sounds kinda cool though...

doowain said:
Received my package from SouthJersey. Awesome shirt, 5 beers, and a bar of soap (not sure what to think about that). Had one of the beers last night. I like! :thumbup:

Front of shirt

Back of shirt / goodies
Glad you like it man. Sorry again for the delay.

I never saw soap make of beer before so I bought some. I asked my wife if she wanted to try it and she called me an idiot. Soap out of beer sounds kinda cool though...
Haha. I showed the package to my wife. Started with the shirt ("Cool"), then the beer ("You'll definitely enjoy that", and finally the soap...

Wife: He sent you soap?

Me: Yeah, and it's MADE OF BEER.

Wife: *rollseyes* You are weird.....and he's weird (while walking away)

I got a note from my stocker but no T. Not looking good for me brahs
How so? Did the note say you weren't getting a shirt?
That's kinda strange. Please accept this note in place of a shirt.
Note from August 6th said I'd get a shirt but thus far only got a note. I'll post a pic of the note if you like.
Oh well in that case I guess the note was a nice gesture. Hope the shirt is still to come.

That's kinda strange.Please accept this note in place of a shirt.
Note from August 6th said I'd get a shirt but thus far only got a note. I'll post a pic of the note if you like.
Let's see it.
Calm down everyone! My note is still valid and my t-shirts are still incoming! I apologize for my t-shirt shipping delay. I've basically been on a 3-week bender involving back-to-back-to-back weekend trips to New Orleans, Key West, and Vail coupled with numerous all-nighters at work during the week finishing a 70-page appellate brief for the Ninth Circuit. These past few weeks have been some of the busiest/craziest of my life. I already have the t-shirts purchased and will send them out tomorrow.

I also don't believe that I have received any t-shirts yet, unless I somehow missed them over these past few crazy weeks (which is a distinct possibility). I'll check around my house today to see if I missed something.

Let's see it.
Calm down everyone! My note is still valid and my t-shirts are still incoming! I apologize for my t-shirt shipping delay. I've basically been on a 3-week bender involving back-to-back-to-back weekend trips to New Orleans, Key West, and Vail coupled with numerous all-nighters at work during the week finishing a 70-page appellate brief for the Ninth Circuit. These past few weeks have been some of the busiest/craziest of my life. I already have the t-shirts purchased and will send them out tomorrow.

I also don't believe that I have received any t-shirts yet, unless I somehow missed them over these past few crazy weeks (which is a distinct possibility). I'll check around my house today to see if I missed something.
I still would like to see the note

Let's see it.

My August 6th note was pretty nondescript:

Hey Boots! Just wanted to let you know not to fret about the t-shirts. I've been traveling last week and this week, so I haven't had a chance to send them out yet. I'll get them in the mail as soon as possible.
Just wanted to assure him that I'm not a t-shirt exchange welcher.

Let's see it.

Hey Boots! Just wanted to let you know not to fret about the t-shirts. I've been traveling last week and this week, so I haven't had a chance to send them out yet. I'll get them in the mail as soon as possible.
ohhh, I thought you mailed a note. :kicksrock:

People who have not received their shirts

rail

otello

boots11234

doowain

Rigetti

Buckfast1

Bleachercreatuer

kuttat
I DID get a shirt, hat and wrist band compliments of the US Army. I got them very early on - like two months ago. Thanks to my mystery stalker on the East coast - much appreciated.

I just didn't take the time to post in here. :bag:
Thanks. I will update the OP tonight when I get home from work

rail

otello

boots11234

doowain

Rigetti

Buckfast1

Bleachercreatuer

kuttat
I DID get a shirt, hat and wrist band compliments of the US Army. I got them very early on - like two months ago. Thanks to my mystery stalker on the East coast - much appreciated.

Down to three people who have not received shirts. I know about 1 stalker, but the other two seemed to have disappeared. I will try to get further info

Why do some people even sign up? I mean, how hard is it to pick up a shirt and mail it within a couple of months?

SMH...

rail

otello

boots11234

doowain

Rigetti

Buckfast1

Bleachercreatuer

kuttat

Down to three people who have not received shirts. I know about 1 stalker, but the other two seemed to have disappeared. I will try to get further info
Mine went out last week. Should be there by now.

Wingnut said:
Why do some people even sign up? I mean, how hard is it to pick up a shirt and mail it within a couple of months?

SMH...
And how hard is it to post pics of your shirts? This should be a requirement for participation in future years.

Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Could someone put together all the pics of the shirts + bonus items into one big pic?

Thanks
I can do this once it's all done, someone just send me a PM and remind me if I don't check in here. I just blackdotted to get in for next year.

Wingnut said:

SMH...
Hey, some people have lives to lead and need to go on 3-week benders across the country you know! (I kid, I kid)

My shirts are apparently on the way but I have received them. Hope my stalker used the new address the OP sent

Let's see it.

No shirt however he did send me a beer and some bunny ears: http://s1291.photobucket.com/user/bboots11234/library/

Got my shirts (sorry it was under a pile of stuff)

Three shirts, a beer cooler thing and some awesome make-if-at-home tonic

Uploaded two of them

http://tinypic.com/r/2uh1u9w/8

http://tinypic.com/r/34hyrld/8

http://tinypic.com/r/15h1nrs/8

Still need to take a photo of the third one but my daughter walked off with it when I opened it and I haven't seen it since

Thanks GB!! :thumbup:
So here's the story on the stuff:

Got the Wolski's shirt when I celebrated my 40th in Wisconsin a couple years back. Bartender gave it to me for free. That kind of place. Shirt never fit, thought it might fit you. Picked up the beer coozies during a beer run when we spent a day on Peewaukee Lake.

Oaktown Spice Shop is a sweet local place that caters to just about any need (owner happens to be from Milwaukee). I send the dude rub recipes and he mixes it up for me in bulk. Not sure if you're a tonic guy, but I'm told the mix I sent you makes for killer gin and tonics. I got a packet myself and plan to make some this weekend.

Finally, the Barclay's shirt is of the 22nd anniversary of what's probably the first great beer place in Oakland. They have a running list of beers and at any one point, they have about 30 of them on tap. Since 1991, they've featured something like 2,700 beers, most repeats but others never to be poured again (for example, a 2013 Anchor Steam Christmas Ale). There's a beer club that goes along with it. I've had about 400 of them. Wish I went there more often. Got a wife and two kids now and wife isn't crazy about the place.

Enjoy!

Can I change my T-shirt to a sweatshirt? See by the time i get mine it will be winter and its cold here in MN. Buckfest 1 can't you have your clerk drop it in the mail???

I don't want to call on the power of the FFA to pressure you but I'm getting close to making that request.

Uploaded two of them

Still need to take a photo of the third one but my daughter walked off with it when I opened it and I haven't seen it since

Got the Wolski's shirt when I celebrated my 40th in Wisconsin a couple years back. Bartender gave it to me for free. That kind of place. Shirt never fit, thought it might fit you. Picked up the beer coozies during a beer run when we spent a day on Peewaukee Lake.

Oaktown Spice Shop is a sweet local place that caters to just about any need (owner happens to be from Milwaukee). I send the dude rub recipes and he mixes it up for me in bulk. Not sure if you're a tonic guy, but I'm told the mix I sent you makes for killer gin and tonics. I got a packet myself and plan to make some this weekend.

Finally, the Barclay's shirt is of the 22nd anniversary of what's probably the first great beer place in Oakland. They have a running list of beers and at any one point, they have about 30 of them on tap. Since 1991, they've featured something like 2,700 beers, most repeats but others never to be poured again (for example, a 2013 Anchor Steam Christmas Ale). There's a beer club that goes along with it. I've had about 400 of them. Wish I went there more often. Got a wife and two kids now and wife isn't crazy about the place.

Enjoy!
When my wife saw the Barclays shirt she asked "why did your imaginary friend send you a shirt he got at some work retreat, he must be a consultant"

Uploaded two of them

Enjoy!
When my wife saw the Barclays shirt she asked "why did your imaginary friend send you a shirt he got at some work retreat, he must be a consultant"
If you look closely at the 22, all the beers they've served is written in the numbers.

I love following these threads each summer and am always tempted to join, but I really don't want to be the guy that gets left with nothing in Sep-freaking-tember. :(

I love following these threads each summer and am always tempted to join, but I really don't want to be the guy that gets left with nothing in Sep-freaking-tember. :(
Yup. Looks like I'm getting the shaft this year. Guy who has me has been really really busy the last few weeks. Apparently he was this way for the last 3 months. I honestly don't get why anyone would sign up and not follow through barring a family emergency. Weak.

Yup. Looks like I'm getting the shaft this year. Guy who has me has been really really busy the last few weeks. Apparently he was this way for the last 3 months. I honestly don't get why anyone would sign up and not follow through barring a family emergency. Weak.
Probably because they're 16 years old, and they already blew their allowance on weed. Now they can't afford a shirt and some stamps.

Well, you could be in the 2% that doesn't get a shirt or the 98% that does. I would probably like the odds of the latter.

Probably because they're 16 years old, and they already blew their allowance on weed. Now they can't afford a shirt and some stamps.
I got the impression he is a lawyer, should have known I was going to get screwed.

Received my package from Doowain on Friday. Opened it yesterday and it's great....5 beers I've never had and a cool shirt that I don't understand.

I haven't had a chance to take a picture cause I've barely been at home the past 2 days...will take a pic when I get home.

Thanks a lot....I love it! :thumbup:
Try any of the beers yet?

I'd like to get in on this. I have access to a lot of cool brewery t-shirts in Denver.
or other types of dispensaries....
:goodposting: I hope Buck gets me! :excited:
You should be thankful that he didn't.

ETA: Is it true that, in addition to not SENDING a shirt yet, Buck also hasn't RECEIVED a shirt? WTF.
It would have had to have been otello who posted he sent it a shirt on aug. 25th. should be received soon I would think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, I felt bad it took until July to get my shirts and beer glasses sent out.

We all get busy, but I just don't get how this falls so far down the priority list. We're all wired differently I guess.

I got the impression he is a lawyer, should have known I was going to get screwed.
:lol:

I have faith he will come through.

Users who are viewing this thread