What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2014 T-Shirt Exchange*** Is this correct? Everybody receive a shirt (3 Viewers)

This is the third year I've participated... and i'm 3 for 3 :D

My biggest challenge is to try and get a shirt from a different local place each year.. and no, they aren't going to the same person but I am

trying not to give the same shirt each year...

Love this and will be participating again next year ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love following these threads each summer and am always tempted to join, but I really don't want to be the guy that gets left with nothing in Sep-freaking-tember. :(
Yup. Looks like I'm getting the shaft this year. Guy who has me has been really really busy the last few weeks. Apparently he was this way for the last 3 months. I honestly don't get why anyone would sign up and not follow through barring a family emergency. Weak.
Probably because they're 16 years old, and they already blew their allowance on weed. Now they can't afford a shirt and some stamps.
I got the impression he is a lawyer, should have known I was going to get screwed.
:lol: A stoned lawyer?! Doesn't sound promising. Come on Buck, put the bong down, get off that couch and get to the post office!!!

Jeez, I felt bad it took until July to get my shirts and beer glasses sent out.

We all get busy, but I just don't get how this falls so far down the priority list. We're all wired differently I guess.
meant to tell you that I've filed a suit against you for negligence. sorry.

I love following these threads each summer and am always tempted to join, but I really don't want to be the guy that gets left with nothing in Sep-freaking-tember. :(
Yup. Looks like I'm getting the shaft this year. Guy who has me has been really really busy the last few weeks. Apparently he was this way for the last 3 months. I honestly don't get why anyone would sign up and not follow through barring a family emergency. Weak.
Probably because they're 16 years old, and they already blew their allowance on weed. Now they can't afford a shirt and some stamps.
I got the impression he is a lawyer, should have known I was going to get screwed.
:lol:

I have faith he will come through.
I'm guessing he will too however people shouldn't commit to something like this if they are half assed in their follow through.

:hifive: that was a close one
Got both shirts today.

Both awesome.

I'm in the process of moving, so I won't get pics up for a while.

These both will be worn proudly as I cruise across country at the end of the month.

Thanks, Randall!!!
Very late in posting these pics of the shirts Randall146 sent me back in July. Moved from Indiana to Seattle, so was pretty busy:

http://instagram.com/p/sSV08MuyNh/

http://instagram.com/p/sSWBH_uyNz/

(Both back views)

Wore these shirts during my travels. Had many positive comments, including a cousin that tried to steal them! They were his size, he told me.

Thanks again, Randall!

Received my package from Doowain on Friday. Opened it yesterday and it's great....5 beers I've never had and a cool shirt that I don't understand.

I haven't had a chance to take a picture cause I've barely been at home the past 2 days...will take a pic when I get home.

Thanks a lot....I love it! :thumbup:
Try any of the beers yet?
I've had a few of them, I'll check my fridge when I get home and see. I rate my beers on Ratebeer ( :bag: :nerd: ) so I can tell you which ones I liked the best so far.

My box is officially in the mail to Boots! I put some extra treats in there to help make up for the delay. I hope you enjoy the package! It should be delivered next Tuesday.

Also, as far as I know, I still haven't received anything from anyone yet. Is that correct? Any word from my Secret Santa?

So looks like everyone is accounted for. :thumbup:
I will double check my spreadsheet when I get home tonight and if that is the case. Good Job all!

Thanks for everyone's help making sure every one was accounted for, I have been a little distracted at home and didn't give full energy to this the past few weeks.

My box is officially in the mail to Boots! I put some extra treats in there to help make up for the delay. I hope you enjoy the package! It should be delivered next Tuesday.

Also, as far as I know, I still haven't received anything from anyone yet. Is that correct? Any word from my Secret Santa?
I bet you put a summons in there. :)

Steve Tasker said:
Received my package from Doowain on Friday. Opened it yesterday and it's great....5 beers I've never had and a cool shirt that I don't understand.

I haven't had a chance to take a picture cause I've barely been at home the past 2 days...will take a pic when I get home.

I've had a few of them, I'll check my fridge when I get home and see. I rate my beers on Ratebeer ( :bag: :nerd: ) so I can tell you which ones I liked the best so far.
I had Lift and PsycHOPathy so far. I liked Lift better, actually. Good stuff.

I got my box from Otello on Friday! It was awesome collection of Chicago-themed goods. 3 different t-shirts, a Half Acre Daisy Cutter pale ale, and a jar of giardiniera. I especially love the Chicago Sausagefest t-shirt, which I sported over the weekend in Telluride. I'll take some pictures of the shirts when I get home tonight and will post them this week. Thanks a lot, Otello!

I had Lift and PsycHOPathy so far. I liked Lift better, actually. Good stuff.
Right on. I made a trip down to their tap room a few weeks back after a Reds game. Picked up a growler of their Galaxy High Imperial IPA. Holy hell was it good. Very smooth and drinkable, despite the 10.9% ABV and 120 IBUs.

Also picked up a 2nd shirt for you. Just have to get my lazy ### to the post office.

Shipping my shirts out today... heading South..
Thanks dude! These are going into heavy rotation. :thumbup: http://imgur.com/L8MWmqlhttp://imgur.com/xoFzSMc
playin4beer ups the ante...UPS just delivered a jar of his homemade apple pie moonshine. :thumbup: Had to take a sample...tastes just like apple pie! Thanks GB!

Am I gonna go blind? :oldunsure:
Nah...

I just has 150 proof Everclear in it... can't get the 190 proof in Michigan... But I did just pick up 2 bottles of 190 from Indiana for my next batch..

Enjoy! :banned:

Thanks dude! These are going into heavy rotation. :thumbup: http://imgur.com/L8MWmqlhttp://imgur.com/xoFzSMc
playin4beer ups the ante...UPS just delivered a jar of his homemade apple pie moonshine. :thumbup: Had to take a sample...tastes just like apple pie! Thanks GB!

Nah...I just has 150 proof Everclear in it... can't get the 190 proof in Michigan... But I did just pick up 2 bottles of 190 from Indiana for my next batch..

Wow, you'd never know it. Smooth & tasty. Tonight's game seems like a good one to black out completely. :thumbup:

Nah...I just has 150 proof Everclear in it... can't get the 190 proof in Michigan... But I did just pick up 2 bottles of 190 from Indiana for my next batch..

Wow, you'd never know it. Smooth & tasty.Tonight's game seems like a good one to black out completely. :thumbup:
Well, it is a Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread