What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2014 T-Shirt Exchange*** Is this correct? Everybody receive a shirt (2 Viewers)

doowain said:
randall146 said:
Package shipped to Hoosiertown this morning. ETA Monday
Booo....was kinda hoping to receive a woman's tank from you :kicksrock: I never did ask. Did they request that you send back the other shirt last year?
lolNo, my wife's got it somewhere. Still wearing mine though

I have received my shirts, thank you! I'll get a picture up here soon.

Sending mine shortly, hopefully you'll have a little bit of summer left to use it. :)

I'm going to be moving July 25.

I'll be giving Badmojo my new address.

Just in case my stalker is looking to send something.

Not sure who had me, but I got the shirt and ice bucket. I like the shirt a lot - thanks!

Front

Back
I saw you posting in the grilling threads, and if I remember on trips to visit wife's family in Shawano, there is a fondness for beer in your neck of the woods, so enjoy the ice bucket for chilling while grilling!

The Black Dog shirts show up just about everywhere, keep an eye out! They are nice and high-quality, had one that lasted just short of forever.

Enjoy!!!

I have looked at all of you who get these awesome packages with envy. Until now. I hit the motherload this year. Many thanks to rail!!! Awesome job GB!! I will wear them all frequently with pride.

Shirt #1 Front

Shirt #1 Back

Shirt #2 Front

Shirt #2 Back

Shirt #3 Front - GB having a stalkee in Denver! :oldunsure:

Certificate of Authenticity
certificate----> :tebow:
I love the certificate. It would have been epic if that was a wheat back penny! LOL

Great work on the shirts!

Ok Nick Vermeil,

I finally put your package in the mail today. Should be there Friday. If you don't receive let me know and I will see what is going on with the tracking information.

Sorry for the delay!

I still need to send out my t-shirts. I am going to pick them up this Friday and will send them out shortly after that.

Skinny said:
Ok Nick Vermeil,

I finally put your package in the mail today. Should be there Friday. If you don't receive let me know and I will see what is going on with the tracking information.

Sorry for the delay!
Excellent! Thank you and I can't wait! I'm out of town until Monday but it will be safe until I return.

My shipment will go out next week.

Wingnut, you're my stalkee. I'm just giving you a headsup that I'm taking my time to be sure the shirt I get you is good quality and looks good. I expect I'll have your package in the mail by the 3rd week in June. Part of the delay is to make sure I have my model all lined up to show it off :cool:
Lol no worries, man. I'm not going anywhere...Model? So a hot chick is gonna wear the shirt before you send it out?

:popcorn:
:coffee:
Wingnut, they're in the mail. You should have them soon. Regarding pics of some hot chick wearing them, I had that backwards. Don't know what I was thinking. When I get my shirt I'll do that.

Couldn't wait for the shirt I wanted to get back in stock any longer. Picking up my gear this week and will have them in the mail to my stalkee next week.

Who doesn't like a bucket for crissakes?!
C'mon now. I was ordering online; I didn't get there when I was up at my folks over the fourth. Thought it was kinda interesting, for chilling beer, on your deck while you got something on the grill.
Oh I liked the bucket!
Thought it would 'fit' ;)

Are those pineapple or potato on the skewers? Looks delicious!
Pineapple and bacon with a mango pineapple habanero glaze. Turned out really well.

I've run into a few problems at home, but I'm still looking for another couple things to go out

Currently have one shirt to go out.

Who doesn't like a bucket for crissakes?!
C'mon now. I was ordering online; I didn't get there when I was up at my folks over the fourth. Thought it was kinda interesting, for chilling beer, on your deck while you got something on the grill.
Oh I liked the bucket!
Thought it would 'fit' ;)

Are those pineapple or potato on the skewers? Looks delicious!
Pineapple and bacon with a mango pineapple habanero glaze. Turned out really well.
Yummy!

1 week to go until the end of july (OK 10 days). I am showing that only half the participants have received their packages.

If you have some issue that causes a delay I can work with that and let people know.

However, if you are just lazy, you are letting down your fellow FBG'ers and you will get an a**kicking.

Got a package from Gameday today with 2 shirts!

Fronts: http://i.imgur.com/Grc9Crm.jpg

Backs: http://i.imgur.com/5B36RHd.jpg

:thumbup: Love em, thanks, GB!
Cool. Glad you like them. I know the Harley one is not very original, and maybe isn't something you may normally wear, but it represents my home state well, and it got great reviews because of its high quality. Despite the fact I looked at shirts at brew pubs throughout the state, the Capital Brewery is just a few miles from my house. I guess I should have just bought that one right away and I could have taken care of all this a month or so ago.

I did receive it and I love it! I am going to be uploading a picture of the t-shirts while enjoying a nice cup of the coffee that you sent me

Thank you very much!
Update? Did you enjoy the WaWa coffee?
Oh yeah. Enjoy at work with a French Press that work purchased for us! When others drink coffee, they drink ####. I drink the good stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it.

I have one shirt in my possession and am waiting on the 2nd to arrive so I can ship out. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to ship them out this week.

1 week to go until the end of july (OK 10 days). I am showing that only half the participants have received their packages.

If you have some issue that causes a delay I can work with that and let people know.

However, if you are just lazy, you are letting down your fellow FBG'ers and you will get an a**kicking.
Buddyball got his from me but the OP doesn't reflect it.

Buddyball got his from me but the OP doesn't reflect it.
thanks, it is fixed

Finally got a chance last night to grab my 2nd shirt last night... I will be shipping both out towards the end of this week...

My stalkee is out of town until the 27th :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread