What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

What I don't get is why anyone would wear earrings under a football helmet....seems really stupid to me

Mehhhh...just trying to make a play there.

Great D and even better ST's. Hopefully the offense does what it has the first 3 weeks and blows up second half, because 21 will not be enough.

Some of these defensive holds really aren't worth an automatic first down. That was a ticky tack call to begin with

That was two plays this drive where an Eagle was running the other way with the ball, and no second look by the network to verify the player was down. Does that seem off to anyone else?

Can someone explain what's happening with McCoy, does he seem injured? I mean 5 yards and Sproles got the goal line touch...seriously what's up?

good play by San Fran. Was good defense with no help from the zebras.

Offense has still barely had the ball this game.

My bad, thought he scored earlier...he has even less rushing yards than McCoy...should be interested to see what happens now, they only have a 1 point lead.

Last edited by a moderator:
In was two yards after the line of scrimmage, no more 5 yard rule?
For holding?
in his defence, usually a holding call requires a player to be held.
Contact with arms outside the frame works too.
yeah, and if the official doesn't like the way he looks at him sometimes that qualifies as holding too.
Maybe he should have run into his team mate and it would have been a pick.

Users who are viewing this thread