What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Philadelphia at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

S^#&$...that should have been incomplete.

No challenge because the network has been slow as heck with replays, when they show them at all
Yes, cause technology as it sits now a days is such that they need replays from the booth to let chip know to challenge
the booth depends on the feed from the network
Seriously? TiVo down?
TIVO-ing the initial feed isn't nearly as useful as the slo-mo blown up feed from the network. What kind of resources do you think the booth coaches have?

Matthews crushed on the last play no flag.
THATS allowed within 5 yards I guess. :shrug: :lol:
Or when the QB leaves the pocket.
Then it's open season? Cool if I'm wrong. Not sure Foles was out anyway.
Not open season but he was running a shallow cross right in front of the QB rolling. Foles was definitely out.
you still can't tackle the receiver. Doesn't matter if Foles was out of the pocket.
Watch it again. He just popped him and he went down. The guy that hit him continued to pursue Foles.

Not open season but he was running a shallow cross right in front of the QB rolling. Foles was definitely out.
You're never allowed to nail a guy in the back, so not sure what the discussion is about
Seriously?

You're never allowed to nail a guy in the back, so not sure what the discussion is about
Seriously?
Well...I guess you can if they have the ball. But besides that...YES....SERIOUSLY

Seriously?
Well...I guess you can if they have the ball. But besides that...YES....SERIOUSLY
Go ahead and post the link.

Not sure I would take this the way the niners have been on third down.

Was another bad call though.

And yep....was the wrong move God ^&$*()@)@

I would've declinded the penalty and let them kick the fg. You're still within 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagles need to abandon the run and use screens and short dumps to Mathews to move the ball downfield

Users who are viewing this thread